Ingeus Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ingeus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (Blackburn, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online interview, including CV writing test (given only 15mins for this). Very pressured interview. Never heard back from them, which is so rude. I spent a long time preparing and took a day off work. They are time wasters.

Interview Questions
  • How do you build relationships with external stakeholders
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (Singapore) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very short and unprofessional. The hiring manager who is the Team Manager could not even speak well, poor command of English. Really not at all impressed. He sounded as if he was in a rush.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingeus

Application

I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

Pruebas y análisis de tu pasado laboral. Pruebas de equipo. Preguntas sobre trayactoria profesional, momentos fáciles y momentos retantes. Profesionales de Psicología de empresas y RRHH observaban tus pruebas y descartaron a la gente que no dió con el perfil y contrataron a los que sí.

Interview Questions
  • Cuando en tu puesto anterior te viste en una situación que no prevenías, ¿cómo actuaste?

Ingeus

Application

I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

It was straight forward, had a phone interview. All was well but I didn’t hear back for over 3 weeks, despite trying to reach out multiple times. Overall it was one interview followed by an offer, with a long period of silence in between with no explanation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a quick interview where you had to explain the reasons why you would like to be part of the team and the company. Also there want to know why you want this specific position

Interview Questions
  • Why you would like this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very good and made me feel comfortable and explained the whole process clearly. There were 2 managers present which was intimidating but they made me feel at ease no pressure

Interview Questions
  • How do u deal a difficult customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England, England)

Interview

You could be 100% qualified and have experience for the role but, if one of the interviewers is badly informed, ill advised and possibly also prejudiced, you ain't got a hope. You'll probably be glad not to work for this outfit anyway. Salary on offer also laughable! (no you won't.) Overheard current caseworker complaining about lack of salary cash and critical of manager who turned out to be one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Case study then so-called competency questions

Ingeus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus in Sep 2018

Interview

Entretien téléphonique pour échanger sur le parcours et le poste et confirmation d'un entretien physique Entretien physique au siège à Paris Engagement d'une réponse dans les 2 jours Aucun retour suite à l'entretien

Interview Questions
  • Présentez vous Quelles sont les actions que vous mettez en place pour accompagner les candidats

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ingeus (Solihull, England, England) in Oct 2017

Interview

Very customer service based questions and give a you a scenario on a phone call. Then you do three 10 minute assessments on numbers and collecting information. Very nice people there, can’t wait to start!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingeus

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ingeus in Jan 2017

Interview

Telephone followed by 121 interview followed by role play followed by another 121 then you are given feedback then you have a presentation and present back then you have to talk about your self and then you get hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews