Ingeus Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Ingeus

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

Very good, Role play and fun interview. Incorporated relevant questions, related to the job. Made me think outside the box. Which is what this job is about as you come across many different scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Its been a long time. I cannot remember
    1 Answer

Ingeus

Application

I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

Difficult interview for those who are not prepared for this and up to date with CVs and benefit system. Ensure you are able to answer all questions using SMART routine.

Interview Questions
  • Can you complete a CV from the information given

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bromwich, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (West Bromwich, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Shocking. I submitted my CV and a few days later received a call asking if I had 10 minutes to chat, the person then proceeded to give me a formal telephone interview which I was completely unprepared for as they had called me out of the blue. I'm currently looking for a new job in this sector and have spent hours preparing for the interviews I have had so far, so for a company to ring you and proceed to formally interview you over the phone without any kind of communication beforehand is completely ridiculous and totally unprofessional. This company is supposed to be focused on helping people back to work, but for their own recruitment purposes are unprofessional and discourteous. The person interviewing sounded as though they wanted to get the call over and done with as soon as possible, which I'm glad they did as to be caught off-guard in such a manner is an unpleasant experience which I do not wish to repeat. If you apply for this company, be prepared; a 10 minute "chat" might well be a formal telephone interview.

Interview Questions
  • The only question I could answer was regarding previous experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Teams interview for 1 hour. There were 2 hiring managers and it looked to me that they already have someone in mind to hire as even after the interview was good enough, feedback was not great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingeus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied only via Linkedin, had to compete to complete a Word Mail merge activity. Then got through to the interview stage. Panel of two members of the company via Microsoft Teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a first interview about my technical experience, followed by a second interview about my suitability within the organisation. I was able to provide my documents to the Hiring Manager who passed everything to HR. It was an efficient interview process.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were related to the experience I had gained in my career, and how they would or wouldn't contribute to the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ingeus (Blackburn, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Online interview, including CV writing test (given only 15mins for this). Very pressured interview. Never heard back from them, which is so rude. I spent a long time preparing and took a day off work. They are time wasters.

Interview Questions
  • How do you build relationships with external stakeholders

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingeus (Singapore) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very short and unprofessional. The hiring manager who is the Team Manager could not even speak well, poor command of English. Really not at all impressed. He sounded as if he was in a rush.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingeus

Application

I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

Pruebas y análisis de tu pasado laboral. Pruebas de equipo. Preguntas sobre trayactoria profesional, momentos fáciles y momentos retantes. Profesionales de Psicología de empresas y RRHH observaban tus pruebas y descartaron a la gente que no dió con el perfil y contrataron a los que sí.

Interview Questions
  • Cuando en tu puesto anterior te viste en una situación que no prevenías, ¿cómo actuaste?

Ingeus

Application

I interviewed at Ingeus

Interview

It was straight forward, had a phone interview. All was well but I didn’t hear back for over 3 weeks, despite trying to reach out multiple times. Overall it was one interview followed by an offer, with a long period of silence in between with no explanation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews