Innovaccer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Innovaccer Interview Questions

Interviews at Innovaccer

2.9

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovaccer (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

The interview process was handled extremely well by HR. They always adhered to their timeline promises and were very transparent in their communication. The interviews were challenging and focused on your ability to bring value immediately to the company and at the pace required with a rapidly growing company. If you are looking to be challenged, then this is the place to be. If you want just a "job" then this might not be the place for you.

Interview Questions

• A presentation was required which included questions about your pitch. This was a great experience.   1 Answer

Director, Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Innovaccer (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and very expedient. I really appreciated the responsiveness and openness of all of the individuals I interviewed with. They provided a very good description of what the job entailed as well as a meaningful case study to present for the job and asked excellent and relevant questions during my presentation.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest accomplishment that I felt most proud of?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Innovaccer.

Interview

two to three calls. 1st call was a recruiter call where he went over the job description as well as what the structure of the team looked like. followed by calls with the C Team. The calls were fun and conversational

Senior Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovaccer (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very efficient and pleasant. I appreciated the opportunity to interact with a wide variety of team members including the CEO and other executives. The HR manager was very responsive, kept me very informed, and did a great job keeping the process going at a good speed.

Interview Questions

• A case interview to put together a presentation and present to leadership to demonstrate how I would approach a key real-life situation.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I was recruited by their team so I accepted a call for 30 minutes. The recruiter read the job description off of their website (which I had already done...) and gave some other generic information about company, again all read off of the website or a script. Frankly, this individual sounded very bored and was hard to understand to boot.

My questions about the role and the company were not answered very well and there were no real questions for me beyond "please sum up your professional career". I was then asked to send in my resume and was told I would hear back within a few days. That was two weeks ago. I found this to be a very odd and negative experience. Why would you attempt to recruit someone and then ghost them after what was essentially a poor screening call?

Interview Questions

• Can you sum up your professional career for us, with focus on your current role?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Innovaccer (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a very fast paced session with mostly the interviewer selling the company. I decided not to move forward with the interview process because they said there i would be working across three time zones - west coast, east coast, and India- and that sometimes I would need to take calls in the middle of the night because of it. I decided for work life balance that it wouldn't be a good fit.
    It would be a good fit for a motivated young person or someone who doesn't have a family.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovaccer (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

This is for Sr Director of Engineering with focus on Infrastructure, devops, cloud and multi-tenancy . Straight forward and transparent evaluation process . Few rounds with stake holders for this role including some team members and a final presentation to the leadership team on a multi-tenant based technical question

Interview Questions

• multi-tenancy, cloud - AWS/GCP , coding, design, architecture, leadership, team building etc   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Innovaccer (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Through the interview process I was able to speak with the founders of the company. The fact they take the time to interview potential new employees and gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the vision and growth of the company made me excited to join Innovaccer. After the interview process, prior to receiving the offer, I had a strong understanding of the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• You are required to do a presentation at the end of the interview process. My recommendation is to plan and prepare for the presentation.   1 Answer

Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Innovaccer (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview was a waste of my time and seemed like a way for Innovacer to get ideas from product managers than actually Hire them.

All the negative reviews here are quite true. I have close to 14 years of industry experience and to be honest, I felt that the company was disrespectful of my time and simply wanted to get more product ideas from the interview.

The HR got in touch with me and setup two telephonic interviews and one in person interview. The HR was very responsive until the in person interview. After that there was no response despite couple of follow up emails.

The first couple of interviews were with people from India. There was a lot of rescheduling even around this and cancellations. I didn't take this to heart thinking they were still a startup and figuring stuff out.

After that I was called in for an in person interview and I was asked to make a PPT which showcased HOW innovacer offerings can be expanded. I was asked to make this PPT over a long weekend with hardly any notice. I found it very fishy that they wanted to get ideas and actually wanted me to share the PPT with them.

I was supposed to meet with two people during the interview including CEO but met only the VP. The PPT was shared briefly and I didn't email it to them. The VP said that I should expect for a follow up interview soon with the CEO and I could refine the PPT for that occasion.

After this, there was no communication whatsoever from their team. I had to write to the VP to share my thoughts on how unprofessional their demeanor was (after receiving no response from their HR person after 2 weeks and couple of emails). The VP said things moved fast. Not even sure what that meant. This position is still open with them after about 3 months

Long story short, save your time and don't interview with this company. How they treat employees is visible from the interview itself and my experience tells me, they don't value their employees. Glassdoor reviews confirm that

Interview Questions

• What product offerings could you build using Innovacer core platform

Questions anout previous exoerience etc.   Answer Question

Customer Success Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Innovaccer (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I wanted to write a review for a long time. I hope this will be helpful for someone who interviews in the future or the management of InnovAccer. I applied online through Glassdoor and received a call from HR to set-up a phone interview. Most of their team is located in India but they are very responsive and respectful. The interview was basic resume discussion with few technical questions related to resume. The interviewer was professional and kind. Within hours of completing the first phone interview I was requested to schedule a second phone interview the same day to expedite the process. The second round of interview included basic technical questions and was smooth sail as well. I flustered a bit and the interviewer asked me to relax and answer without pressure. I really appreciated that. After receiving green light, the hr booked my flight tickets to Dallas for the next Monday for in-person interview. I was sent confirmation and clear schedule for the day.
    I had an early morning flight. Due to the airport and road traffic, I couldn't make it for 11 am interview and called the POC to inform. She was very gracious. Their office was in a WeWork space in downtown Dallas. My first interview with the same POC. She was very gentle and humble. After brief exchange of backgrounds, she gave me a minute of quiet time find relation between the data provided and draw conclusions. I did as much as I could with the time but felt like she wasn't satisfied. The second interview I had was with a Customer Success fellow. It's a running joke among people of Indian Subcontinent that you don't want to have Indians interview you. As much as that is cliche and shouldn't be encouraged, all of them came true. The moment I entered inside the room, I was consistently asked questions to humiliate or prove a point than to test my skills. Given my background, he asked me difference between AI, ML and Neural Networks. I drew a graph on the white board and explained. He wouldn't have it. Then he asks me a situational question about what I would do if I was offered a job by Amazon during the same time frame. When I explained to him about my desire to work for start-up and InnovAccer in particular with facts, he came back strongly asking me what I would do if Amazon was a start-up doing the same kind of work as InnovAccer and offered me a job with better salary. There was no winning with him. I was frankly frustrated and wondered if he could just ask some technical questions instead. Interviews can be hard no matter what and with the interviewer continuously trying to knock me down, it took a toll on me. He was nicer towards the end of the interview but I knew the damage was done and I wasn't getting the job.
    A fellow interviewee I befriended while waiting had received an offer by the end of the next day but I didn't hear till the end of the week. When I did, I reached out to the same HR asking for a feedback but he wouldn't reply. Suddenly, the same people didn't want a thing to do with me. I reached out again after a week and received a bland email saying the panel found someone else suitable for the role but still no feedback on my performance. They did process my other expenses in due time though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and the technologies you used.   Answer Question
    • Analyze the following datasets and derive suitable conclusions (in 1 minute).   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were offered a job by Amazon during the same time frame? (After my answer) What if Amazon was a start-up doing the same kind of work as InnovAccer and offered you a job with better salary?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.