Intelex Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intelex Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 18 May 2019

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies.

Interview

First interview with recruiter on the phone to determine suitability. 2nd interview with L&D team to meet future team members, 3rd interview with HR team to determine fit within the team as the HR team works very closely with L&D.

Software Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Stage 1 was a phone call with recruiter. Stage 2 was an interview in person at their Head Office in Toronto with 2 current employees (Training Manager?) Tara and Sara (Trainer?). Stage 3: Presentation of Facilitating skills on a given topic.

Interview Questions

• Disappointing set of generic, boring interview questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was very disappointed. The corporate hiring manager came to the interview wearing a T-shirt, shorts and flip flops. And I was in a suit.

He was acting like the interview is not even serious. He asked some nice questions but he wasn't so keen on hearing the answers. The interview seemed like perfunctory.

I gave very precise and creative answers to the questions. I had a smiling face. I asked very good questions at the end of the interview and I sent a thank you letter after the interview.

After all, I couldn't get the second interview and I asked the reason in a very professional and polite way. He didn't even care to answer.

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies.

Interview

No job description whatsoever, was contacted off LinkedIn - I assume. The organization seems to lack HR maturity in the hiring process.
    Interview was generic, no substance.
    No feedback, had to hunt down HR to get the decision that they are not interested.

Company seems like a boys club, CEO's buddies are in charge; great business though, as no one else is in this space, and they are poised to grow. This said, once a company gets to a particular size, lack of organization will backfire...

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round with HR on the phone
    2nd Round with Demand Generation Head and Digital Marketing Manager
    3rd Round with Demand Generation Head, Digital Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Manager- Project Presentation.

And never heard back from the HR after that. It is so unprofessional that you call in a candidate twice, make him do a presentation for you and then never reply to him about the outcome of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve conflict?
      Technical questions around SEO and PPC?
      What would your prioritization process be?
      What do you think about our site   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email for a phone interview. It was scheduled and the day came, but the call didn't. I then received another email with an apology and a rescheduled.

The day came and in the morning I received another email with the interview time different than the scheduled one. I emailed back asking for a correction as I was confused, and received an email promptly back with what I perceived as some attitude...

I never got the call...I didn't to offend anyone but the attitude was unnecessary

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was very straight forward. The telephone interview was a breeze.
    In-person was great. Awesome interviewers.
    For the sales role, they request for you to enact a role playing to see how you'd do on the job. Gives a real flavor for what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Intelex?
      How do you respond to hesitant prospects?
      What do you know about our competition?
      Why work for Intelex?
      Where do you see yourself in X Years?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I had applied for this position online on their website and I received a quick reply from a recruiter (I guess the company hires a recruiter). We fixed a date and time for a phone interview and the conversation was short and simple. He didn't ask me too many questions but sort of seemed like he was selling me the position. I knew I was a tad under-qualified for the position but he mentioned (by himself) that they are in fact looking for young people with less experience so that they can train and mould them and all that. He invited me for a face-to-face interview with one of the Marketing heads. I met her and she seemed quite friendly, she invited 2 more people (unexpectedly) from the team ro interview me. finally after a good 60mins of interviews, she came back and asked me to do a presentation for them (which is the 3rd and final round). We set up a date for 2 days later for me to present and the recruiter sent me the case study.

I spent a whole day putting my best effort to make the presentation and solve the case study and presented to her on the date fixed. (She seemed stressed, hassled and in a hurry even before I started out). That interview lasted 15mins and she seemed very happy with my presentation and recognized that I had put so much hard work in it! (This time it was just her and myself). She told me they have 5 more candidates that are due to present and they will make a decision by the end of the week since they are eager to have someone on board quickly. 1 week passed and no news so I e-mailed the recruiter with a follow-up. No reply. I called 2 days later and left a voice message-No reply. Then I see the same job title posting (with the current date in brackets) that was posted on several job sites and then after another week the same job title with a newer version of the date (no changes to the job description) came up on their website and job sites again. Seems like a Sham to me, especially with the recruiter not bothering to even let you know that they did not select you.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a case study with a scenario and asked me to make a presentation 2 days later.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

very poorly done and unprofessional. The person was unprepared and distracted the entire time. the attire worn was awful and there were a few times where quite awful swear words were used

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intelex Technologies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Lot's of trips to their office because there was 4-5 rounds of interviews with different interviewers. There was a presentation component and capped off with a trip visiting the CEO.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.