Intelex Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Intelex Technologies President and CEO Mark Jaine
Mark Jaine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Company is growing by burning out their current employees" (in 9 reviews)

• "Work-life balance could be improved on at this organization despite the claim" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great company"

Pros

Great place to work

Cons

Nothing I can think of

5 Jul 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about what you think about Intelex! We always enjoy hearing from our Intelex alumni. :)

"Account Executive"

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

-Friendly work environment
    -Internal events
    -Idea sharing

Cons

-Weak leadership
    -Underqualified management
    -Alarmingly high turnover especially in sales
    -Hard work unrecognized

5 Jul 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We always appreciate feedback from our employees and Intelex alumni. I've made note of your feedback as we continue to build out our employee experience.

"Excellent"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Share ideas, execute ideas, learn from others.

Cons

Tough sell, crowded market. Still maturing differentiation.

25 May 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We really appreciate you taking the time to post! Thank you :)

"Awesome place to work and grow your career!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked in a few industries and finally made the leap into the Tech Industry and I can't tell you how much that was the best decision. I've never worked for a company that truly values their employees, like Intelex does! Believe it or not, you not only sense it but you see it everyday you come. You're well supported and work here is so much fun!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Your transparency is truly appreciated!

20 Apr 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It's always great hearing from our employees and their day-to-day experience.

"Sold the the dream"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a company that fulfills on all their promises look no further.

Cons

The benefits are not as great as larger companies, that being said, it's enough to compliment the average lifestyle.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your team as best as you can while still looking out for the best interest of the company. If you can manage a balance between this, you won't have a problem with retention.

28 Feb 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad you're enjoying being part of not only the company but the family here at Intelex! We have taken note of your suggestions as well.... More

"Dynamic, forward-focused company"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is laser focused on be(com)ing the best. They expect much from their employees and match that expectation with great benefits and clear communication. There is tremendous opportunity for growth. This company has the desire to do the right thing, and values its employees. This is a highly social company.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but there are a lot of moving parts - plan to keep up. If you are looking for slow and steady, this is not that company.

12 Feb 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience and what life is like here at Intelex!

"Business Development"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-culture and collaboration across the organization
    -in the BDR role everyone's ideas are heard and considered

Cons

-Nothing that's unique to Intelex

Advice to Management

-help to build of a more formal on boarding process for new hires in the role

2 Jan 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking time to share your experience and perspectives! We have taken note on your suggestion on building a formal onboarding process for new hires.

"Sales Executive"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

Cool office, many perks, including gym membership, once a week breakfast, and all the millennial toys. Great culture.

Cons

No company is perfect, but can't think of anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Make employee retention one of your top priorities.

2 Jan 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for your reflections as a alumni! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience here at Intelex. Employees are a top priority for us and have made note of your... More

"Events Coordinator"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

Wonderful culture and work environment.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

2 Jan 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and sharing about how awesome our culture and work environment is!

"Two Stars, But Once Five"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

Two stars is the absolute best I could do for this company’s present state. It’s a large shame because I can remember a time where I would give this company 5 stars without even having to think twice about it.

Reason for Star One: Most of the people. They are some amazing people that work at Intelex. They are kind, funny and generous. They make your decision to leave a hard one to make.

Reason for Star Two: The company does have a great ‘save the world’ mantra that they stand by and try to execute. The software is always being updated by their brilliant research and development team. And guess what? When you work there, you feel like you are contributing something good for the world. And this is always something to proud of.

Cons

Lack of Star One: Some of the people. Yes, star one was dedicated to those who make it hard to think about moving on. But this star is dedicated to those people who make it easy for you to understand why you always think about moving on. There are so many issues from those in the VP & Director levels. The real reason behind this unprofessionalism? The people who are there are selected not on experience level but on conditions that no one can ever understand. Conditions that are obviously manufactured behind closed doors or at some karaoke night or other.

Lack of Star Two: The culture at Intelex used to be something to be proud of. Before I explain this, please get one thing straight. The culture at a company is not about celebrating birthdays, drink until you drop events and going to baseball games. It’s about a feeling of being welcomed. Yes, you can give a ‘welcome/ new hire’ flag to the new employees and they will feel on top of the world for a few weeks until they see how dark the environment actually is. I can’t even count the number of times new hires have told me how the recruiters made the company look like gold in the interview process and then a few months in it’s ‘not at all like they promised’.

Lack of Star Three: There is a promise of career development always thrown in your face. Where do you want to be in the next few years? How do we go about doing that for you? Those are all lies. Opportunities present themselves and people who are unqualified get chosen because they want an already experienced employee to stay right where they are. This is not fair and the reason why so many amazing employees have left the company in the last year. Look into this Intelex or else you will lose everyone that made this company so great.

Advice to Management

Pro’s: Breakfast Thursday, Cake Time, Events and the CEO.

He is a good person who really wants the best for his company. My advice to him is to take a step back and look around him. It is not fair to pretend that your company is not changing in a very bad way. This is not just a phase. This is the time where good decisions need to be made. Put your trust in people that deserve it and that have shown you loyalty above all things and reward those who actually deserve it.

Good luck you once rated 5 star company! You’re going to need it!

2 Jan 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking time to share your experience and perspectives! We're always interested in what colleagues experience. Please continue to bring forward your ideas, suggestions and recommendations... More