Intelizign Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Intelizign Interview Questions

Interviews at Intelizign

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

They pick you based on 12th mark rofl and 1st round will be 20 java questions and 20 aptitude questions writing test then they pick among the one with the reference that's it other go home

Javascript Developer Interview

Interview

5 rounds of interview. Process is very smooth. After competeing 5 round last one from manager. HR told to have client interview, manager told me will let you know by Tommarow. After that no reply. Very unprofessional behavior from HR keep on loop me that you done internally only client round remaining. No need to attend interview waste of time. I think me be i have asked for 7 LPA is the reason behind this kind of unprofessional behavior. No offer letter. I am technical good and technical panel passed me to manager round still no offer letter. Very bad experience. They need talented people on freshers package.

Interview Questions

• all fundamental questions realated to angular and node   1 Answer

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All fundamental from angular and node   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelizign (Bengaluru) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round was written in which 20 question was aptitude , 20 reasoning , 20 Java programming , 1st round was moderate , 2nd round was Technical Interview . 3rd was HR round.

Interview Questions

• Start with basic Core java question like Constructor . Method overloading/overriding , after then question start becoming tough on Servlets , JSP & JavaScript   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelizign in February 2018.

Interview

They called me for interview and took online test, then asked to sit for an hour after that one more online test, the sit for 1/2 hr then called for 1:1 interview. This 3 rounds took 4 hr and later they told me that they will call me later. During whole process I felt its time pass for them. They called me later that I cleared all the round and will get call later for further process. I followed up many times but they said they need some time. Seriously you need so much time that after months I did not get call back. I sill never recommend this company.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was good. They asked me to come at 10, and I did. It started immediately after I got there.
    First round: Technical and aptitude test on paper.
    Difficulty level was average.
    Second Round: Online technical test.
    Both technical tests were on java only.
    Third Round:face to face technical round.
    Technical round wad good.
    Then they asked me to leave by hr will let get back to you.
    Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• On Multithreading, collections, exception handling, spring configuration, annotations   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune).

Interview

I was called over phone by someone from company with reference to my resume uploaded

Interview process
    1.Apptitude Test
    2.Java Test
        (MCQ questions based on basic java
        concepts,Output of the program etc)
    3.Online Test (Java Concepts)
    4.Technical Round
        Core Java,Multi Threading, oops concepts,
        Collections, Exception Handling, String class
    5. Technical Round
    6. Managerial Round

Interview Questions

• Difference between abstract class and interface
      Method overloading and method overriding   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign.

Interview

I was called over phone by someone from Intelizign by seeing profile in job portals, checked my availability and scheduled a interview. There I had a written test on Aptitude and Java(there was an option to select C/C++ also). Then I was made to wait for around 30 mins and had a face to face round, 2 interviewers were in the room and asked questions mostly about core java, they are mainly checking programming skills by asking me to write program for the problem they explained. Then I was made to wait for 15 mins and another round happened with some senior employee, there I was told that I'm selected.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was very lengthy and had multiple rounds of interview. Question were asked in depth. Little bit follow up needed as the recruiter tend to forget many times. All in all the process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Basics of teamcenter, Bmide related topics, RAC Customization   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune) in September 2016.

Interview

HR never called for confirmation. When I got there, no one was at the reception. I called the HR guy but he didn't pick up. One technical and aptitude test followed by technical interview. The guy was not at all attentive to your answers. He was just looking for some answer which made sense. Interviewer was busy with his laptop. The environment was very dull.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic java concept like OOPs, Collections, Exception, Multithreading etc. Gave two basic programming question.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.