Intelizign Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intelizign

Intelizign

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign

Interview

The questions were relevant and the difficulty level was also equivalent to the position I applied. Written Test is also there along with Multiple Choice questions. Well organized and well planned.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly from Core Java and your thought process of building an enterprise web application.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted online. The interview was not difficult and hr would be very helpful. First-round technical and the second also technical with advanced questions and the final round is hr for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Oops Concepts and Collections and Spring restful web services, JUnit.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alwarpet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelizign (Alwarpet) in Feb 2020

Interview

its very easy question and easily you can find 1st round it will be Sql+java multiple choice question and 2nd round will be technical and 3rd round will be Hr.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Chennai) in Dec 2019

Interview

They pick you based on 12th mark rofl and 1st round will be 20 java questions and 20 aptitude questions writing test then they pick among the one with the reference that's it other go home

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intelizign

Application

I interviewed at Intelizign

Interview

5 rounds of interview. Process is very smooth. After competeing 5 round last one from manager. HR told to have client interview, manager told me will let you know by Tommarow. After that no reply. Very unprofessional behavior from HR keep on loop me that you done internally only client round remaining. No need to attend interview waste of time. I think me be i have asked for 7 LPA is the reason behind this kind of unprofessional behavior. No offer letter. I am technical good and technical panel passed me to manager round still no offer letter. Very bad experience. They need talented people on freshers package.

Interview Questions
  • all fundamental questions realated to angular and node
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview Questions
  • All fundamental from angular and node

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intelizign (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

1st round was written in which 20 question was aptitude , 20 reasoning , 20 Java programming , 1st round was moderate , 2nd round was Technical Interview . 3rd was HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Start with basic Core java question like Constructor . Method overloading/overriding , after then question start becoming tough on Servlets , JSP & JavaScript
11 people found this interview helpful

Intelizign

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intelizign in Feb 2018

Interview

They called me for interview and took online test, then asked to sit for an hour after that one more online test, the sit for 1/2 hr then called for 1:1 interview. This 3 rounds took 4 hr and later they told me that they will call me later. During whole process I felt its time pass for them. They called me later that I cleared all the round and will get call later for further process. I followed up many times but they said they need some time. Seriously you need so much time that after months I did not get call back. I sill never recommend this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intelizign (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was good. They asked me to come at 10, and I did. It started immediately after I got there. First round: Technical and aptitude test on paper. Difficulty level was average. Second Round: Online technical test. Both technical tests were on java only. Third Round:face to face technical round. Technical round wad good. Then they asked me to leave by hr will let get back to you. Overall experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • On Multithreading, collections, exception handling, spring configuration, annotations
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Intelizign (Pune)

Interview

I was called over phone by someone from company with reference to my resume uploaded Interview process 1.Apptitude Test 2.Java Test (MCQ questions based on basic java concepts,Output of the program etc) 3.Online Test (Java Concepts) 4.Technical Round Core Java,Multi Threading, oops concepts, Collections, Exception Handling, String class 5. Technical Round 6. Managerial Round

Interview Questions
  • Difference between abstract class and interface Method overloading and method overriding
4 people found this interview helpful