Inthree Access Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Inthree Access

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Inthree Access in Nov 2019

Interview

Very informal and more of a discussion about how are you suitable for the job. They were looking for the passion to work in the particular domain and basic understanding of ecommerce market dynamics. They wanted to select goal oriented people whose goals align with company's goals

Interview Questions
  • Discussion about present and future of ecommerce industry
    Answer Question
  • As of now what are your career goals and what have you done so far to achieve them?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Inthree Access (Chennai) in Jun 2019

Interview

They called me for face to face interview. I went and have completed my first round. Then they said the second level person is on leave today. So we vl call for next day for second round. But they never called me for anything. They wasted my half day time and 100 rupees for petrol.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my roles n responsibility’s in my current company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Inthree Access (Chennai) in Jan 2019

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of interview. First Round: Technical Round They asked about my Articleship experience and tested my knowledge on GST, Companies Act, Tally and MS Excel Second Round: It was conducted by Finance Manager This round was completely different, the interviewer asked about my self, my knowledge about the industry and my knowledge about the profession Third Round: It was conducted by CFO Here he just briefed about their company, their goal and how i would be in the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed