Investigo Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Investigo

Investigo

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Investigo

Interview

The people I met were friendly, engaging and consultative. It was a 50/50 discussion. The types of areas they assessed included culture, network and recruitment style. We discuss business growth plans and what part the role played in that.

Interview Questions
  • How do you drive business?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

3 stage interview process = 1 x internal recruiter, 2 x Manager / Director Asked about background, recruitment experience, knowledge, strongest sectors and weirdly who my best clients where.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience How do you deal with clients and candidates What is your strongest sector knowledge Can we get 3 client and candidate references so we can call them to intro ourselves to them. We don't have any roles currently as we have staff on furlough and as such couldn't bring you into the business until October at the earliest, but could you provide us with a business plan for the next stage????

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Investigo (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

I was referred by a friend, the recruiter reached out all friendly and what not at first. Then he set a time to chat with me over the phone. I waited for his call 5 minutes past our according time and didn’t hear from him. So I took the initiative to give him a ring to the number that was listed on his email. He picked up all confused about what this call was about and then he remembered he had an interview . At that point I knew this wasn’t going to be a place for me. Then we dive into my experience, how much I’m billing as an agency recruiter, and if I have done 360 desk. I could tell he was really interested in the call towards then because he kept saying “look here mate”.. on and one, he then said he will follow up with me but never did on any next steps. Even if this wasn’t the role for me, his communication skills were non existent. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

3 part interview process, the first was a phone call to speak with the sector manager, this then continued to a face to face off site at a coffee bar. The third interview was with the same sector manager and another manager who was also looking for new recruits. I was asked to complete an assignment in prep for the 3rd stage which i was told would be reviewed by them after the interview, however, there was a miscommunication as when i got there they asked me to present it. It didn't go too well!

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your next recruitment role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

DO NOT waste your time!! Contacted by one of the recruiters from the company, who asked to arrange a brief introductory call to explain the company and my experience. I spoke with the recruiter who was friendly and wanted to meet me face-to-face as she said the company works for some large clients. I arranged the following week to meet them at they offices in Liverpool Street, where I was taken to a small room 30 seconds after arriving after a cold greeting from the reception area. I waited over 10 mins which was silly as I could have waited in reception and had a glass of water or something. I was then seen by three different recruiters, asking the same questions and passing the same CV with notes on it over and over. The recruiters are certainly good at talking but it is all hot air as you can see that they are there only for the commission and nothing else. They are also very interested about finding out which other agencies and jobs you have applied to and what to know everything about that, including names which is very unprofessional- Presumably to tout for business after. After going to see them in their office I left feeling flustered and not confident at all at their ability to find something. I guess I was right as I didn't hear from them ever again. Pure sales tactics so do not bother with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

First round with the Director and Manager. Second round was a presentation on the sector and my business plan. Then I met the team at after work drinks and got offered. Easy and clear process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Comprehensive, several interview stages that build up in intensity. All relevant content and questions. Gave a good idea of what the team and direct manager would be like. Good chance to ask questions and find out more. First round: introductions, get to know each other Second round: delve into more detail on relevance for role and motivations Third round: meet more team members Fourth round: talk through initial ideas of a business plan Decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

Competency and motivation based interview. I met with 3 senior leaders, a manager and a senior consultant. I then came back for a social with the broader team. They wanted to find out my methodology behind how I ran my desk but also check I fitted with the culture and motivations were correct.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for from your next career move?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

2 stages: 1st with both heads of the public sector team, 2nd with 1 head and the director of the business unit - both face to face interviews held in the Investigo Liverpool Street office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investigo (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

very thorough I met 3 different teams and people at all levels of the business - consultant, manager, director, executive director. They focused more on me as a person rather that the role that i was applying for. my motivators, ambition, personal life (without being intrusive). They seemed like they wanted to get to know me rather than just hire me for my skills. Also there were the standard questions ' describe yourself in 3 words', 'talk us through a time that you have overcome great adversity' etc...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews