Iris Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iris Software.

Interview

interview got scheduled quickly and interviewer was good. There was 2 telephonic rounds but they took forever for generating the offer letter. Interviewer had good knowledge and he was able to ask same questions in different ways.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Initially I was a bit skeptical to go after reading all the reviews here, but anyhow I did manage to show up. It was a horrible experience. The guy taking the interview was mid 40 and was constantly chewing tobacco and scrolling over his phone. He was asking stupid questions with no relevance with any technology or tool. Wasted my day, I shouldn't have attended.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iris Software in February 2013.

Interview

It starts with a telephonic interview, followed by a technical interview in office. It is an average interview. Prepare basic wells and there should not be any problem. Couple of interviewers are really good.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of object oriented programming, SQL Server problems, Basic Asp.Net questions.   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who got my resume from a job board and he asked me few questions. In the evening got a screening call from an account manager, which went well. He said he will submit my resume to the client. The next day got a call confirming the time of the interview and in the evening again got a call from a couple of people who wanted to "prep" me for the call with the client. I thought this was great since you normally don't get enough detail about the client. But the more they prepped me the more I got puzzled. They basically were telling me to write down a script that they were dictating to me. Several times the account manager asked me if i am writing this down or he needs to send me his notes. I told him not to worry and that i am writing down the important points. At the end of the call, I got the sense that they did not like my "independent' thinking. The next day, I waited for the client to call but it never happened. No apologies, no explanations. Just disappeared.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial screen with an internal recruiter. During the interview I emphasized more than once that I would only consider a virtual office position, and wouldn't be interested in interviewing with the hiring manager if the role required reporting to an office. She said that not all positions require working from an office and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. There was a brief personality assessment that was required to be completed online.
     I then spent 90 minutes preparing for the next interview. The hiring manager was a nice enough person and conducted a professional interview, no problems there. Before the interview wrapped up I asked him about virtual office. He was clear that the position required working from office space they would be renting in my area, and there was no flexibility for virtual office.
    The recruiter not only wasted my time, but also wasted the time of their hiring manager.
    Great job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.

Interview

interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years   1 Answer

CRM Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. The expectation was that it would entail a phone interview followed by a face to face interview.

The interviewer did a great job of outlining the company and the current program of work - however, it seemed that they had not read through my CV nor had a vast amount of experience in interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can tell me about your previous experience with CRM and how you might be able to help us?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about Waterfall and Agile?   1 Answer
    • What have you been doing in your time off?   Answer Question
    • Who was your Sponsor?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in May 2010.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical questions.
    When working for a client interview they provide ample help for the preparation of the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi) in November 2012.

Interview

- First Telephonic round- This was test of basics
    - Then face to face technical round (2 of them) - this was actual grilling on the core concepts
    - Then managerial round - This was more of attitude check
    - HR round - This was fit-check and salary negotiation.
    - Client interview round- This was again a grilling round where project specific questions were asked.

Interview was tough but the whole process was very smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida) in November 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience I can say. They have no idea about about what they are hiring. I appeared in 2 rounds. First round was telephonic and its was okay. After that they called me for face to face interview in their office. They asked me to arrange cab from golf course metro,when I reached there, there was no cab. I kept calling driver, after 45 minutes of wait, I got call from HR that cab will be arriving in a while, simultaneously I got call from another HR that there will be bus and I need to board that. I mean what the hell, their HR are not in sync. Its too far from metro station, looks like another corner of world. Once I reached there, they gave a three pager form to fill, within which all the details are required. It took me around 20 mins to fill that form. I mean lol, a 3 pager form before interview. After that I got connected with the interviewer, he himself looked so much confused. In between interview he told me that I have an important meeting to attend and left the room. He told me that some else will carry on this interview. After 15 mins HR came in the room and told me that the technology they wanted is not in my profile so cant process further. I mean come on, if you were not clear then why you processed two rounds of interview. In essance it was a very bad interview experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.