Ithaca College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Ithaca College

2.6

Anthropologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The Search Committee was very kind, asked good questions, and made my research and experience feel worthy and valued. I did not get the job ultimately, but interviewing with their team boosted my confidence for the next interview elsewhere!

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was called by an HR rep for a phone screening interview. I was then asked to come into the office for a group interview. Finally, I had a one on one interview. My references were then checked and I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to manage time when you have competing priorities?   Answer Question

Administrative- Office of the President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ithaca College (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Professional, welcoming and prepared. The team is energized and focused, striving for the very best educational environment for students. Diversity, Inclusion and Equity is also a high priority in their fast paced office.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this position?   1 Answer

Dining Hall Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

There wasn't an interview, I just applied online and then HR called me for my class schedule so they could find shifts with openings that worked within my class schedule for the semester

Part-Time Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

very professional and very nice professors, I will recommend people who want to gain more teaching experience to apply here. Students are very friendly too. Questions are very standard and be prepare to express your emthusiam for this position

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ithaca College in April 2018.

Interview

This was an online email submission. Hire students based off word of mouth and favoritism in the department. They could do a better job hiring for talent and grades versus notariety.

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, but took a while from start to finish. This interview began with a phone interview, then one on one, then a full-day interview with many individuals.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. They reviewed job description in great length. Asked about my prior experience to bring into position. Responsibilities would enhance my current skills knowledge. Professional interview. Advised them I would have questions regarding events I would be planning

Interview Questions

• If I had tasks to complete due in 1/2 hr and somebody demanded my time now, how would I handle   1 Answer
    • If somebody demanded my help immediately and I was busy making a deadline with other responsibilities I guess let person know to return or leave project with me   1 Answer
    • How would I keep organized with all receipts from purchases   1 Answer

Psychologist Interview

Interview

Comprehensive interviewing, general approach was finding the best person to serve the client population. Met all the relevant stakeholders, spend a full day and night in the process. Also communicated a sense of the environment and place. Very friendly and open. Relevant questions, appropriate inquiry into what I brought to the job.

Interview Questions

• What would be my greatest limitations in fulfilling the job.   Answer Question

Student Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The questions weren't very hard however they were 3 people who were asking me questions and evaluating me. The interview took place in the manager's office and it was around an hour long. They asked me questions about my resume and past job experiences that I have had. They also asked me about my involvement on campus.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.