J. Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

J. Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at J. Crew

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked into a location and asked if they were accepting applications. Applied and interviewed on the spot. Fairly straightforward conversation. Received a call a day later with an offer, which I negotiated to a higher hourly rate (you should definitely ask for a higher rate when accepting this job).

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult interaction in a previous job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied to be a seasonal sales associate. The interview was quick and only 10 mins, and only asked simple questions ("why do you want to work here," "describe your past experience"). Dressed business causal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you think our competition is?   Answer Question

Distribution Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Crew in December 2020.

Interview

Very quick to respond after job application. Phone Interview with standard questions. A lot of conversation revolving you asking questions and showing initiative to want to work there. Fair amount of "what to expect" conversation.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your experiences. I’d love to hear a bit from you.
      2. What made you want to apply to this role?
      3. What about this company interests you?
      4. Does being analytical/using excel/using data align with the type of role you are looking for?
      5. What sort of comfort level with Excel?
      6. What are you doing to manage time? How do you prioritize things?   1 Answer

Customer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Crew (Myrtle Beach, SC (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interviewer asked to describe me and talk about work history, explain what the job requires, and if I had any questions. He explained the amount of hours and days I will be working and also asked why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself. how many hours do you want? Why do you want to work a lot Jcrew?   Answer Question

Client Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

2 interviews both were easy if you come prepared. Due to COVID-19, one was a phone interview and the second one was via GoToMeeting. No need to be nervous at all.

Interview Questions

Interview

At least for the holiday season, they contact you in the fall to begin the interview process. Pretty straightforward questions. I met with 2 of the managers. Company gets back to you within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

Was an easy process. Phone call with HR and then team. Had to keep pushing for an answer, but ultimately got through and got the job. Not a berry difficult interview, was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask Mikey Drexler one thing what would it be?   Answer Question

Interview

Initial call with HR which was very much conversational and getting to know you. Follow-up interview over skype, in-person interview with around 6 people. Both skype and in-person were conversational, asked me to walk them through my resume, etc. Ask about fashion/merchandising experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

Very easy-going, large group interview. We spoke about our personal styles and customer service experiences. I heard back within several days and most of the group was hired for seasonal openings.

Interview Questions

• What is the best customer experience you have received, and what made it so great?   1 Answer

Interview

It was a very casual, easy going interview process. I felt welcomed and the questions weren't too bad. They asked me about previous experiences and it felt more like a conversation than an interview!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.