J D Wetherspoon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

J D Wetherspoon Interview Questions

Interviews at J D Wetherspoon

2.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First, they call for required employee in their website.So,I have seen that and apply for it.For that they call us for a online test.After passing the writing test they call me for a viva to join the company.And I have given the viva to the company and I was selected.

Interview Questions

• they asked about software programming related question.   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Interview

Got to a hotel, it was a group interview, we were broken into different smaller groups, did some team challenges then did some one on one interviews with some of the management.

Bar Attendant Interview

Interview

I got an interview with one of the managers. She asked me about my experience, other jobs and a few questions about my knowledge of Wetherspoons. I haven't got any experience but I talked about my strengths and how I could applied them to the pub. Then she asked me my availability. She told me right away to go next Monday for induction.

Bar Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied 2 weeks before I got the call. Interview was quite comfortable and relaxed (at a table in the pub), lasted around 20 minutes, went over past experience, personal interests and knowledge of the company/industry.

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Spoke about CV and previous experience then discussed what the role entailed. Had a discussion about myself and my interests outside of work. Very casal interview in the pub with the manager. Was asked to come in for training and an induction the next day.

Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saltcoats, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Saltcoats, Scotland (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

interview was very relaxed, manager came out a couple of minutes late (seemed pretty overworked) and clearly wanted to get the interview done asap, asked a simple 5 questions (dont remember them all) and quickly wrapped it up,

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon in August 2020.

Interview

Interview was very quick and was made to feel comfortable. Asked a few questions and the whole interview lasted 15 minutes at max, which now I'm thinking was very short compared to others on here who have said it's been 30 minutes.

Bar Tender Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

Not difficult. Make sure that you have your cv with you and that you also bring any certificates you may have. Like academic qualifications or any food safety certifications and include your background in pub industry.

Bar Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon.

Interview

A short interview going over my CV and previous hospitality experience asked if I knew about the values of the company and about vetting checks etc, asked when I was able to start etc

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the current licensing laws?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hastings, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (Hastings, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Brief and easy, friendly atmosphere. Asked for my ID at the beginning of the interview and then checked if I had any holidays or convictions. The assistant manager took notes and the manager asked a couple of questions, then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Whats your experience?
      What would you bring to the team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.