Jio Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Jio

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 555 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

there were three interviews overall. the first one was technical , second was technical + hr and the last was hr round. basic questions are asked about programming language , oops, etc

Interview Questions
  • why did you opt jio company ?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

It was good, helpful interviewer, they asked alot of the question about my be project. And they asked concept in a way that is better understood by fresher's. Also helped me by explaining some technical points. Very polite.

Interview Questions
Jio
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

Interview was easy. There were 3 rouds of written tests. General awareness test, aptitude test and texhnical test. General awareness test was very easy, one can solve all questions even without any preparation of it. Aptitude test was also easy, no need to prepare anything specific, all questions were very simple and one can solve every question within time limit. Technical questions were moderate but no need to prepare anything specific, they were general questions.

Interview Questions
Jio
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

Had applied through linkedIn received a phone call after some days. Was asked basic questions regarding job, projects, expectations and willing to relocate etc. And they scheduled technical interview within 2 days. The person conducting technical interview seemed like they were looking for slave.

Interview Questions
Jio
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

2 rounds overall the first round is the aptitude test containing general aptitude questions from quant, verbal, logical, and technical MCQs, and the second round was a full technical interview with two members in the panel.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of your projects?
  • Share your screen and asked to write a pseudo code for different special array sorting scenarios (scenarios given by them)
  • questions on Basic concepts of programming
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Jio (United States)

Interview

Firstly I Contacted the HR at the company. Then an Informal phone call was arranged which was mainly introduction. After that the Tech interview took place wherein it was one to one interview with a senior employee

Interview Questions
  • Explain the data flow of a smart system How do various sensors work
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

I forwarded resume through a referal. Got a call from HR . She asked me to about myself , about my family , about my willingness to move to Mumbai and No. of attempts i took to complete my CA.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Yourself , Tell something about your family
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jio (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was very smoothe and the interviewer make everyone very comfortable they followed a very non judgemental approach while interviewing the candidate. The senior was very humble and helpful. Looking forward for a new entry in Telecom industry. They offer good role in B2B sales role

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

I applied job from link din. First hr call regarding work experience take around 15 min to get details and after resume sort listed 3 round process 1) technical round 2) Manager round 3)HR round. I reject in first round it self.

Interview Questions
Jio
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jio (India)

Interview

Questions where mainly focused on resume and projects. Questions about what technology we choose and why and in the end som basic HR questions. Asked questions about which programing languages I have worked with and what subjects I have studied during the course.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 555 Interviews