Jio Interview Questions

Updated 2 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 919 of over 919 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

3 Rounds. Two case based. 1 HR Round. Got eliminated in the second round by a senior manager. Interview process 40-45 mins each. and HR round was 30 mins supposedly.

Interview Questions
  • Favourite Jio Product and how will you improve it?
    Answer Question

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

My interview was good, asked questions related to sdlc, everything was asked from my resume.Asked basic question of operators, oops etc. Two round were there first is technical and second is technical and hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Jio

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

I have been interviewed in JIO and Interview went fine but after two days i got an rejection email from HR. They need to improve the recruitment process over all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

Before asking me questions regarding the oop concept, the interviewer initially asks me about myself. If I respond to his simple questions, he will move on to more in-depth ones.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

After aptitude examinations, there was a Technical and Human resource round was happen. It was for 20 to 25 min interview scheduled. It done in the scheduled time. After interview in 9 to 10 days got the mail of selection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview First round was group discussion , anonymous topic was given , out of 10, 2-3 students were selected Second round (L1) was technical interview - some students were asked to write code while most of them were asked theory technical questions Third round (L2) was technical + Hr - High level technical questions were asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

-exam on HackerEarth ----- consist of Aptitude dbms ,c++ basic mcq questions and 2 coding question -either gd or direct L1 interview -l2 interview -result -then package upgrade interview After that your package will get confirmed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

3 rounds ,1 is GD,2 technical round,3 technical round for the jio spark process and some selected candidate get opportunity to give a test for jio ignite Ani illuminate depending on performance of jio spark

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

Easy and concept oriented questions. Interviewer is friendly. 1 Technical interview and 1 HR interview. Interviewer also helped me in between the questions if i got stuck. Interviewer also helped me in between the questions if i got stuck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

3 rounds first, a test of aptitude with about around 60 questions and an hour to solve, followed by a different panel every time. each interview was about 30 mins, and

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 919 Interviews

Jio Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Jio as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Assistant Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Jio takes an average of 12 days when considering 972 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Jio according to 972 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.15%