Josoft Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Josoft Technologies

Sort:

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Totowa, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Josoft Technologies (Totowa, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in sat down, there was about 3 people waiting to get interview. The manager made of us introduce ourself. Then I went into her office and did a one on one interview. she ask about about four easy question and then ask me if I had any for her. I said no then I left went home and she call me the next day and said I got the job.fd

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Josoft Technologies (Lucknow) in December 2015.

Interview

The overall experience was good. When I was called for face to face interview. I got very nervous but they made me confident and I qualified my interview. This was my first interview and It was a good experience. But unfortunately I could not work there because the office was so far from my house. The office atmosphere was too good. I wanted to work there but I could not.

Interview Questions

• I was asked that how will I convince the customers for sale our services.
      Apart from services, I was also asked about myself.   Answer Question

Back Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Josoft Technologies (Lucknow) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good, although I was quite comfortable at that time. First there's written test, which I cleared easily. It consist of MS excel,word,and typing test. It followed by interview which was conducted in two parts. As it goes all well for me and I got selected.

Interview Questions

• Apart from excel and ms office, they also asked questions related to myself. Overall level of interview was good.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.