K12 Techno Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

was asked about my personal project which i mentioned in my resume. was asked to explain the code, file structure and basic functionality and how are they implemented. and basic intro and what u like to do in spare time etc

Interview Questions
  • what u like to do in spare time
    Answer Question

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

It was a Telephonic round They asked just some basic questions like thell me about yourself, sell me a pen, etc. It wasn't that tough. I had a Good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Techno Services

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services in May 2022

Interview

operations internship for internship we got selected in campus firstly they send and application form in which they screened the candidate then there was a google form after which there was an interview via zoom call the interview was really the difficult since they just kept shooting questions at you and were timing us as how long are we taking to answer

Interview Questions
  • introduction about family what do parents do for a living if experienced detailed report on it job description what you did for the company what all things you did to resolve problems in a company and so on

K12 Techno Services

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

it was a very good interview in which there were simple question asked about the company and the domain. Please study before going for the interview and make sure you make a proper impression to get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services in Apr 2022

Interview

Its a sales job where you will be provided with a team of fresher and you will be responsible for there performance. You will be considered as a team leader.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction of yourself. Set of BTL activities you are awared of

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services in Dec 2021

Interview

Telephonic and video call session .Two round interview with simple question.1st telephonic conversation and then they will call for Video call session.Telephonic round is preety simple round to showoff your communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your past experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Calcutta) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied for an HR internship through Internshala. I got a call for in-office Interview. I went to the office and the receptionist there started giggling at me. "Excuse me ma'am, do I look like a clown?" Anyways, I went inside with with the HR exec to this lady's cabin who I can only assume was the HR head. She never shared her designation. Just the first name. Now began 5 minutes for my worst interview ever. It wasn't an interview, it was a judgement session. I have worked in multiple fields such as BPO, Journalism, Advertising and PR, events and I'm still looking for opportunities where I can explore myself and what I'm interested in and what I'm good at. However, according to the head HR lady, In my past roles, I've been very unstable. She had a problem with my internship tenure. She said why did I only work for 2 months and not more. I told her those are college affiliated Internships, one cannot really work more than allowed tenure. She quickly ended the interview and when I wanted to ask some questions, she said I should ask them to HR exec. I mean, he wasn't the one interviewing me, right? I was still able to force one question and all I got was "You are a great candidate however the only issue we find on your application is stability. You have not been stable in your past" I wanted to ask her, "What part of the word "Internship" do you not get?" But I was at a stage where I got up and left quietly. HR exec told me he'd let me know by EOD which well, never happened. Obviously. Also, The internship listing is a name of the individual. The link attached to listing is a school's website but the organisation is called "K12 Techno services" The 5 minute judgement session could have been an online thing but they made me travel across town for that without letting me know about the local train travel restrictions. Well, even if they called me saying I'm selected, I would've denied. The whole thing is a sh*tshow.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't you work more than two months at your last internship?

Anonymous Employee in Kalyan

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Kalyan)

Interview

face to face fake promise and lots of dream selling for the future , promise to make you genius face to face fake promise and lots of dream selling for the future , promise to make you genius

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi)

Interview

Psychometric test, group discussion and group interview are the rounds for selection of students. Group discussion was mostly about the sales and marketing and factors influencing them. We have to be patient during the discussion.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Pune)

Interview

Meritocratic system of candidate selection and fair opportunity awarded to each candidate. I got selected by campus interview. Excellent support by HR and the concerned departments of the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions concerning legal concepts in corporate, commercial and civil laws.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews

K12 Techno Services Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at K12 Techno Services according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 20.29%