K12 Techno Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

K12 Techno Services Interview Questions

Interviews at K12 Techno Services

3.3

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services.

Interview

Explained about Roles and responsibilities and questions on Windows Activedirectory, DNS, DHCP Concepts and Firewalls, ITIL & ITSM Process related .

1. Windows Server Operations (AD Creation, Deployment and DNS, DHCP and Firewalls Configurations with HA Mode and Failover)
    2. IT Procurement process
    3. ITIL Process (SLA, SOP's, SOW)

Interview Questions

• Micro soft Active Directory, ITIL Related and Process Implementation, Team Managment   Answer Question

29 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for your review for our recruitment process and we are glad that your experience was good.
    Also, we hope you are having a good time working with the organization.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Fool the candidates and get there work done in free.
    It is related to - @orchids.edu.in which comes under K12 technologies.

First they agree to pay expected CTC and after selection they offer very less CTC

Interview Questions

• First round was telephonic - Asked questions related to project and work experience. They also asked to make an application. For application details see below.

Second round was coding round - I shared my screen and solved all the data structure questions. We also discussed about the first application that I had made.

I had shared the application's complete back end on github repo. Later they asked me to make second application and provide rest api's for all use cases. They asked for production level code and share api.

I completed this assignment also. I tried calling them, after a few days later and some sms and emails. I received a call. The interviewer said he was impressed and he wants to make an offer. But the offer he made was half of the expected CTC .

Upon asking why he did not inform earlier discussions. He seems least cared about.

And his favourite dialogue - Do you want to work for money or gain knowledge?
      It seemed like he works for free. It's so easy to give advice. It's free na.   Answer Question

27 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience with us was not up to the mark. All your suggestions have been noted and we will work upon them to make the future experiences better.
    Also, it is disappointing to hear that we could not match you CTC expectations, though we try our best to do so for all the employees.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sirmaur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Sirmaur) in January 2019.

Interview

Most of the questions were based on my internship and live projects as I was a fresher then. Some conceptual questions were also asked. I mentioned about my strengths and weaknesses as well.

Interview Questions

• How to measure KRAs of digital marketing?   1 Answer

25 Jun 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review of our interview process.
    Also, we hope you are having a good time working with us.

Team K12!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

This was a campus hiring process where the first round was an aptitude test followed by a face to face interview. The aptitude test was medium to high difficulty and the interview was average tough

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was for HR, the questions revolved mostly around work experience, HR knowledge and other interpersonal attributes   Answer Question

27 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review of our on-campus recruitment process.
    Congratulations on getting selected to K12.

Hope you are enjoying working with us.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a walkin.
    1st round was apptitude round which i cleared then they ask me to wait in a cabin then i was called for the 2nd round-He asked me to speak about myself and then asked me a program for string palindrome then a css3 question to place a div inside a div to the rights most corner then Binary search algorithm then gave a puzzle and that was it. He said i was selected then salary discussion. It was 21k for freshers she said. I didnt negotiate as i was a fresher. I am waiting for the offer.

Interview Questions

• I answered everything in the previous section   1 Answer

30 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for the review of your interview experience with K12. We hope you had a good takeaway from this interview.

H R Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

One of the best interview process I ever had. Everyone was very supportive and nice. Company culture was enjoyable and happy. I am so proud that I cracked this interview and now I am part of this great company.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

12 Jun 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review on our interview process.
    We are happy to hear that you had a good interview experience, hope you are enjoying working with us now.

Senior Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Hyderabad) in December 2012.

Interview

hiring process consists of interview and followed by face to face interview and finally hr round will be taken place.
    Interview process may take place about 2 to 3 days and environment will be very friendly to make the candidates ease

Interview Questions

• most difficult situation you come across in your professional life and how you overcome it   Answer Question

29 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for a detailed explanation of how the interview process went, and Congratulations on getting selected. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.

Also, we hope you are having a good time working with K12.

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was very good. Interviewer asked me many questions about Job title. I answered 60% of total interview. Interview was conducted based on Knowledge and skills, effectiveness in working with others, attitude toward work and learning, flexibility.

Interview Questions

• What are the famous inbound and outbound marketing blogs?   1 Answer

29 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for a detailed explanation of the recruitment process, we are sure it would be very helpful for people who aspire to work with K12. Congratulations on getting selected.

Also, we hope you are having a good time working with the organization.

Security In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was positive, friendly and was a good listener. Practical, precise and the interaction was good. The HR and the team was really cooperative.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

25 Jun 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review for our interview process, hope it added some value.

Team K12!

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services.

Interview

It was scheduled directly with the manager after a telephonic interview with the HR.
    Telephonic Interview lasted for 20 min. Then after a week i interviewed face to face with manager. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

30 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for your review of the interview experience. Congratulations of getting selected to K12!
    We hope you are having a good time working with us.

Team K12

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.