K12 Techno Services Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at K12 Techno Services

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at K12 Techno Services

Found 21 candidate interviews
K12 Techno Services
Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

Psychometric test, group discussion and group interview are the rounds for selection of students. Group discussion was mostly about the sales and marketing and factors influencing them. We have to be patient during the discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about sales
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Pune)

Interview

Meritocratic system of candidate selection and fair opportunity awarded to each candidate. I got selected by campus interview. Excellent support by HR and the concerned departments of the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions concerning legal concepts in corporate, commercial and civil laws.
K12 Techno Services
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

It was a good experience and a very smooth process. It was not hectic and had 2-3 rounds. HR and manager both were very good and was informed early and informed about scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions
K12 Techno Services
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Hiring can be done in a much professional way There was no response back whether the candidate is selected or not or there are any more rounds left was not informed

Interview Questions
K12 Techno Services
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was held through Zoom meeting App from mobile device, and the Interviwer was not at all professional in terms of asking questions with an applicant/ interviwee. He asked some question and didn't allow me to answer those, I really felt pity for that even though I know the anser, I was not given enough time to explain. He acted like he is busy and can't even wait for 20 seconds. Worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • How many keywords you can handle?
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Nov 2020

Interview

Overall they managed in a professional manner by taking written test asking 10 questions on CBSE & ICSE in 1st round then conversation round on phone call and last video group meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

It was conducted in our college. There were three rounds Round 1 : Aptitude + Coding This round consists of verbal aptitude, technical mcqs based on time complexities and 2 coding questions on arrays. Round 2 : F2F Technical He asked me to optimise the solution which i have written in round 1. Asked me about projects and Data structures. Round 3: HR

Interview Questions
  • Print all the pairs from the unsorted array whose sum is equal to given sum. Input : Arr = [ 3, 5, 6, 1, 2] and sum=7 Output : [(5,2)(6,1)]
  • Print the repeating and missing number in unsorted array of 1..n. Input : Arr = [3,2,3,4,1] Output : Repeating = 3 Missing = 5
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

Interview

There were three rounds in the process. First round was aptitude, technical multiple choice questions and two coding questions. Second round was F2F Technical Round. Third round was F2F HR Round. Each Round has elimination.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Find the missing and duplicate in array. 2) Find a pair in array whose sum is equal to given target.
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Mumbai) in Oct 2019

Interview

group discussion and personal interview included the selection process,both the round were elemination rounds,group of 10 people were in a GD, out of which 4-5 members wereselected ,followed by the personal interview the pannel had 2 members

Interview Questions
  • why should we hire you? your achievement
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Hyderābād) in Oct 2019

Interview

Only one round of personal interview, they will ask only resume based, there won't be any difficulty in the interview, interviewer will not have minimum knowledge and don't know basic english, interviewer name is himakiran and he is head for hyderabad but he doesn't know basic english.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews

Popular Careers with K12 Techno Services Job Seekers