K12 Techno Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

Campus Recruiting26%
Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied for an HR internship through Internshala. I got a call for in-office Interview. I went to the office and the receptionist there started giggling at me. "Excuse me ma'am, do I look like a clown?" Anyways, I went inside with with the HR exec to this lady's cabin who I can only assume was the HR head. She never shared her designation. Just the first name. Now began 5 minutes for my worst interview ever. It wasn't an interview, it was a judgement session. I have worked in multiple fields such as BPO, Journalism, Advertising and PR, events and I'm still looking for opportunities where I can explore myself and what I'm interested in and what I'm good at. However, according to the head HR lady, In my past roles, I've been very unstable. She had a problem with my internship tenure. She said why did I only work for 2 months and not more. I told her those are college affiliated Internships, one cannot really work more than allowed tenure. She quickly ended the interview and when I wanted to ask some questions, she said I should ask them to HR exec. I mean, he wasn't the one interviewing me, right? I was still able to force one question and all I got was "You are a great candidate however the only issue we find on your application is stability. You have not been stable in your past" I wanted to ask her, "What part of the word "Internship" do you not get?" But I was at a stage where I got up and left quietly. HR exec told me he'd let me know by EOD which well, never happened. Obviously. Also, The internship listing is a name of the individual. The link attached to listing is a school's website but the organisation is called "K12 Techno services" The 5 minute judgement session could have been an online thing but they made me travel across town for that without letting me know about the local train travel restrictions. Well, even if they called me saying I'm selected, I would've denied. The whole thing is a sh*tshow.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't you work more than two months at your last internship?
    Answer Question

K12 Techno Services

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

face to face fake promise and lots of dream selling for the future , promise to make you genius face to face fake promise and lots of dream selling for the future , promise to make you genius

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Techno Services

Application

I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

Psychometric test, group discussion and group interview are the rounds for selection of students. Group discussion was mostly about the sales and marketing and factors influencing them. We have to be patient during the discussion.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Pune)

Interview

Meritocratic system of candidate selection and fair opportunity awarded to each candidate. I got selected by campus interview. Excellent support by HR and the concerned departments of the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions concerning legal concepts in corporate, commercial and civil laws.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Recruitment is GD followed two interview rounds. GD rounds basically have 10 students in a batch. In interview rounds their are 2 questions asked and it ends in 5minutes for every student.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services

Interview

It was a good experience and a very smooth process. It was not hectic and had 2-3 rounds. HR and manager both were very good and was informed early and informed about scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

Underwent a telephonic pre-screening conversation to guage my interest level and obtain other background information. This was followed by a F2F video call that mentioned some brief information about the company and the role. Other than names, there was no information on the designations of whom I was speaking with. Unlike interviews with other companies, neither HR person took a moment to introduce themselves or provide a description of their role with the company with pride. Work-hour timings were mentioned as 8½ hours (10 AM to 6:30 PM) though details such as the work day might extend up to 9 or 10 PM were conveniently left out, and I was assured that my workday will conclude by 6:30 PM if not before. An assurance of training being provided was also misleading information. Details about the workweek length being dependent on manager's discretion was also left undisclosed at the time of interview. Entire process was very quick and completed in a matter of a few hours, inclusive of receiving the internship offer letter in my mail. Extremely grateful for the educational interview experience. Learnt to detect red flags during an interview process easily and am aware of communication errors to avoid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

Smooth interview process with great coordination from recruiters side Interviews process completed within two days tume. The onboardinv was also done smoothly and assets were sent quickly to my place with no followup needed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Hiring can be done in a much professional way There was no response back whether the candidate is selected or not or there are any more rounds left was not informed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

K12 Techno Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was held through Zoom meeting App from mobile device, and the Interviwer was not at all professional in terms of asking questions with an applicant/ interviwee. He asked some question and didn't allow me to answer those, I really felt pity for that even though I know the anser, I was not given enough time to explain. He acted like he is busy and can't even wait for 20 seconds. Worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • How many keywords you can handle?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews