K12 Techno Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

K12 Techno Services Interview Questions

Interviews at K12 Techno Services

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services.

Interview

Explained about Roles and responsibilities and questions on Windows Activedirectory, DNS, DHCP Concepts and Firewalls, ITIL & ITSM Process related .

1. Windows Server Operations (AD Creation, Deployment and DNS, DHCP and Firewalls Configurations with HA Mode and Failover)
    2. IT Procurement process
    3. ITIL Process (SLA, SOP's, SOW)

Interview Questions

• Micro soft Active Directory, ITIL Related and Process Implementation, Team Managment   Answer Question

29 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for your review for our recruitment process and we are glad that your experience was good.
    Also, we hope you are having a good time working with the organization.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

There were three rounds in the process.
    First round was aptitude, technical multiple choice questions and two coding questions.
    Second round was F2F Technical Round.
    Third round was F2F HR Round.
    Each Round has elimination.

Interview Questions

• 1) Find the missing and duplicate in array.
      2) Find a pair in array whose sum is equal to given target.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

Interview

It was conducted in our college. There were three rounds

Round 1 : Aptitude + Coding
    This round consists of verbal aptitude, technical mcqs based on time complexities and 2 coding questions on arrays.

Round 2 : F2F Technical
    He asked me to optimise the solution which i have written in round 1. Asked me about projects and Data structures.

Round 3: HR

Interview Questions

• Print all the pairs from the unsorted array whose sum is equal to given sum.

Input : Arr = [ 3, 5, 6, 1, 2] and sum=7
      Output : [(5,2)(6,1)]   Answer Question
    • Print the repeating and missing number in unsorted array of 1..n.
      Input : Arr = [3,2,3,4,1]
      Output : Repeating = 3 Missing = 5   Answer Question

5 Mar 2020 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review of our interview process. We are sure it added some value and you are enjoying working with us.

Team K12!

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Hyderabad) in October 2019.

Interview

Only one round of personal interview, they will ask only resume based, there won't be any difficulty in the interview, interviewer will not have minimum knowledge and don't know basic english, interviewer name is himakiran and he is head for hyderabad but he doesn't know basic english.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

13 Apr 2020 – HR Assistant Manager

Thankyou for your review for our interview process.
    It is highly disappointing to see a candidate for a position like BDM posting reviews with names of interviewers and mentioning their weaknesses. We are sure that you understand that no one is perfect and if there was someone interviewing you for a position he would have been a very senior employee. We value employees who respect people in the organization who are senior and experienced for their work.
    We at K12 have a team which is very experienced and has skills that are put above anything else.

Cheers!

Security In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was positive, friendly and was a good listener. Practical, precise and the interaction was good. The HR and the team was really cooperative.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

25 Jun 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review for our interview process, hope it added some value.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

Fool the candidates and get there work done in free.
    It is related to - @orchids.edu.in which comes under K12 technologies.

First they agree to pay expected CTC and after selection they offer very less CTC

Interview Questions

• First round was telephonic - Asked questions related to project and work experience. They also asked to make an application. For application details see below.

Second round was coding round - I shared my screen and solved all the data structure questions. We also discussed about the first application that I had made.

I had shared the application's complete back end on github repo. Later they asked me to make second application and provide rest api's for all use cases. They asked for production level code and share api.

I completed this assignment also. I tried calling them, after a few days later and some sms and emails. I received a call. The interviewer said he was impressed and he wants to make an offer. But the offer he made was half of the expected CTC .

Upon asking why he did not inform earlier discussions. He seems least cared about.

And his favourite dialogue - Do you want to work for money or gain knowledge?
      It seemed like he works for free. It's so easy to give advice. It's free na.   Answer Question

27 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience with us was not up to the mark. All your suggestions have been noted and we will work upon them to make the future experiences better.
    Also, it is disappointing to hear that we could not match you CTC expectations, though we try our best to do so for all the employees.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sirmaur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Sirmaur) in January 2019.

Interview

Most of the questions were based on my internship and live projects as I was a fresher then. Some conceptual questions were also asked. I mentioned about my strengths and weaknesses as well.

Interview Questions

• How to measure KRAs of digital marketing?   1 Answer

25 Jun 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review of our interview process.
    Also, we hope you are having a good time working with us.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a walkin.
    1st round was apptitude round which i cleared then they ask me to wait in a cabin then i was called for the 2nd round-He asked me to speak about myself and then asked me a program for string palindrome then a css3 question to place a div inside a div to the rights most corner then Binary search algorithm then gave a puzzle and that was it. He said i was selected then salary discussion. It was 21k for freshers she said. I didnt negotiate as i was a fresher. I am waiting for the offer.

Interview Questions

• I answered everything in the previous section   1 Answer

30 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for the review of your interview experience with K12. We hope you had a good takeaway from this interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

This was a campus hiring process where the first round was an aptitude test followed by a face to face interview. The aptitude test was medium to high difficulty and the interview was average tough

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was for HR, the questions revolved mostly around work experience, HR knowledge and other interpersonal attributes   Answer Question

27 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thank-you for your review of our on-campus recruitment process.
    Congratulations on getting selected to K12.

Hope you are enjoying working with us.

Team K12

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K12 Techno Services.

Interview

It was scheduled directly with the manager after a telephonic interview with the HR.
    Telephonic Interview lasted for 20 min. Then after a week i interviewed face to face with manager. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

K12 Techno Services Response

30 May 2019 – HR Assistant Manager

Thanks for your review of the interview experience. Congratulations of getting selected to K12!
    We hope you are having a good time working with us.

Team K12

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.