KBI Biopharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

KBI Biopharma Interview Questions

Interviews at KBI Biopharma

2.7

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC (US)).

Interview

Questions weren't too bad but the in person format was a bit brutal. 4 hours, no breaks, 8 30-minute sessions with directors one-on-one or with 2-3 potential peers. Everyone was very nice and honest about the job expectations. Wish I had a bit more time to ask questions, and a break or two. The previous phone interview focused on technical background. Overall the process was about 2 weeks from phone interview to offer.

Associate Quality Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Very nice facility, very organized. Interviewed with 4 people in person and 1 via telephone. Feedback on the position was provided promptly and in the timeline as promised.

Manager/Associate Director Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted a full 4 hours. The hiring manager did most of the talking, posed some questions to me and in the last 5 minutes finally asked if I had any questions. At this point there really wasn't any time to ask questions. One person I interviewed with felt negative right from the moment I walked into the office. Overall, it just didn't feel friendly or inviting. HR is unorganized and most likely would have ghosted me if I would not have been continually attempting to follow up. So, I would say that the interview process was extremely disrespectful to the candidate. Considering that the request to hire someone who is respectful is in the job description KBI should first give what they are seeking to hire. I am disgusted by how I was treated in this process.

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

You speak briefly with a few different people, that adds up to a 2 hour interview process. You will speak to the Director of the department, a few managers, fellow associates, as well as HR.

Interview Questions

• Do you perform well under pressure?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

long, like speed dating, no lunch. meeting was scheduled for 9-1pm straight through. no tour of the facility at all. had to repeat my resume repeatedly over and over

Interview Questions

• what wavelength does X amino acid/protein absorb at   1 Answer

In-Process Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview: The first interview was rescheduled for the next day due (In-Process interviewer) being "unexpectedly" out of the office. Interview time was for 11:00am, received the her call at 11:15am. First sentence from her was, "I don't want to waste my time or yours so let me tell you about the job duties". Was told I would be needed to cover weekends and 2nd shift during production. I told her I didn't have a problem with this but I wanted to know if there was a shift differential. Then all of a sudden she couldn't "hear" me... acting like there was a poor connection and she hung up. I called the direct number back to have an operator reconnect me. No one answered after being transferred and their system wouldn't allow for voice messages (assuming Corp. voicemail inbox is full?). I called again, sadly more than 10 times, with no one answering and no ability to leave a message. I searched through email correspondence to find the HR number and extension as well as a written email to (HR Employee). Moments later (HR Employee) called me and I explained the situation to her. She informs me (In-Process interviewer) had emailed her about the phone interview and how she tried to call back but it went to voicemail. I informed (HR Employee) that I had screenshots of my call log showing no incoming calls or voicemails.

So in short, management is very disrespectful and knowingly lies to HR. Can only imagine what it would be like to work under her as an employee. Great first impression...

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Raleigh, NC (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. Multi-department personnel interviews. Job offer within a week. Most typical questions were asked. Difficult to return questions because you interview with several people in your group. Theyre really looking for you to fill the role they need and fit with their culture. Very kind and professional, slightly laid back with a couple members.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Conference call interview, went well and hiring manager was to schedule a visit to the site. Recruiter no longer available to schedule it, other recruiter called to say the company had cancelled the position and was no longer available due to closing of their quarter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via email for a phone interview, which was only 15 minutes. Shortly after, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview the next week. The interview was with two managers separately, and, to finish was with HR. I was contacted 2 weeks later or so, to speak with one of the managers, and was given the option for another similar position. The position I interviewed for was internally filled, and was offered to take their place.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

5 meetings with hiring managers, their supervisor, your peer group, and HR. Each is about 30 minutes. Most are one on one but the peer group interview is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would have a smooth transition into industry?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.