KLA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

KLA Interview Questions

Interviews at KLA

3.1

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KLA (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone screening with Field Ops Manager to gauge fit with company followed the next week by three consecutive thirty minute calls, each a couple hours apart with various managers at the prospective branch I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where leadership didn't quite agree with a decision you made   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you were troubleshooting a system and what your processes were   Answer Question

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLA (Milpitas, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and the recruiter forwarded up with a few questions such as start date etc. Had an online interview with the hiring manager who briefly described the job position, went through my resume and asked me to solve a coding question relating to convolutions.

Made it through to the "onsite" interviews (it was online however, citing covid reasons). First round was a 20 minute technical presentation (could be related to a project or thesis - they prefer thesis) followed by three, 45-minute interviews with the members of the team. The first interviewer forgot that he had to conduct my interview that day, so it was a relatively short interview. The other two interviews were pure technical combined with a few coding questions.

It's been a little over a month and they still haven't gotten back to me yet, despite repeated emails.

Interview Questions

• q1.) Coding question: Implement 1D convolution
      q2.) Coding Question: Import an image and grid-ify the enitre image using matplotlib library   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was not a conventional one as it was part of the career fair. Right after the career fair, I was asked if I was available for the interview. Waiting for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions based upon area of interest and resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLA.

Interview

Multiple people interview you individually, They all talk about what software you need to use. Ask your experience. . They tell you what your role will be. Just act interested. Ask questions. Show that you have the skills that they need

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KLA?   1 Answer

Algorithm Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLA (Milpitas, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Started with technical presentation, then got asked about the C++ programming, parallel and multi-threading techniques, statistics and regression methods, lot of questions on image processing and computer vision, finally project manager gave overview of management and hierarchy

Interview Questions

• Image processing, C++, computer vision questions   1 Answer

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLA.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter and sent a Hackerank coding test link . After test, recruiter never contacted back even though my answers have passed all test cases. He never responded to my emails.

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLA in January 2020.

Interview

This company is sexist! The technical questions are interesting and in depth but the personality and experience varies a lot based on who you are interviewing with. I had a friendly interaction with one team member on site, but all the other ones seem reserved and rude as if they don’t know how to talk to women (I am female). One of them asked me a question about my family, which is very unprofessional. Overall during my visit I found the company very gender imbalanced and they were very ambiguous and even look thrown-off when I asked them questions regarding how they addressed diversity. Which is probably why I didn’t get the offer, but even if I did I wouldn’t want to work with them. Please address your diversity and inclusion policies!

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KLA in November 2019.

Interview

I submit my resume to the recruiter in campus career fair. Got feedback after 2 weeks
    Phone screening for 1 hr. Technical question about Optical and SEM metrology and some math questions.

Interview Questions

• How much you know about the SEM in terms of Hardware architecture and Application.   1 Answer
    • How do you build an OCD recipe   1 Answer

Applications Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KLA (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I had the opportunity to interact with KLA recruiters during a career fair. I had an interview for the next day. After a few days, I had another video interview with the hiring manager. After that, I went to KLA Michigan campus for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, Resume based technical questions and Algorithm Test   1 Answer

Applications Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLA (Milpitas, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Talked to an engineer at a career fair, set up a phone interview, then an in-depth onsite interview. This had a technical worksheet section, presentation, technical interview, behavioral interview components. Offer received 2 weeks later. The process took about a month overall.

Interview Questions

• What were the challenges you faced in your previous roles? What kinds of data did you collect and how did you manipulate it to show what you wanted to show? Classic think-on-your-feet/think-outside-of-the-box brain teasers, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.