KNACKTEK .NET Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 27 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KNACKTEK

KNACKTEK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Richmond, VA) in Jun 2017

Interview

The first interview is just a fact gathering interview and they send you an IQ test. The second interview is basic job description and money negotiations with a personalty test. The third and final interview is a panel interview with technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • whats the difference between internet, intranet and extranet?
    1 Answer
  • How many tennis balls fit in a 747?
1 person found this interview helpful

KNACKTEK

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA, Optional[GA]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KNACKTEK (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA, Optional[GA]) in Jun 2017

Interview

First step is an informational session with other folks aimed to qualm all your fears. Then you schedule an actual interview where you take a analytical test, discuss your personal expense budget, and your resume with your recruiter. If you pass the analytical test you move on to the final interview which is the dumbest of them all. They claim it's a panel interview and tell you to Google material to study folks. However, don't worry about stressing about learning the material because they'll ask you an "analytical" question (inspired by the movie Die Hard) at the end which determines whether they want you or not. It's all up to your interviewers discretion as well because he'll be the one "teaching you" during your "training". MAIN THING IS TO BS THE LAST QUESTION AND BE A YES MAN AND CATER TO THE INTERVIEWERS PERSONALITY AND YOULL BE SELECTED. Don't ask any questions about your fears with the company if you're desperate for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience? It doesn't have to be anything professional.
  • How would I select all of the customer information from a table?
  • What material did you learn about?
  • What does SQL stand for?
  • What did you learn about the Software development life cycle?
  • This is the analytical question: he's gonna draw two gallons and a water source. One is 5gals and one is 3gals. You have to figure out a way to get 4 gals and you can't measure or anything.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed