Cover image for Kapco Metal Stamping

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Kapco Metal Stamping Interview Questions

Updated 11 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kapco Metal Stamping

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in May 2022

Interview

Director who was the hiring manager contacted me and admin assistant scheduled interview. Two minutes before the scheduled start the interview on Teams, the admin contacted me and said that the hiring manager was in a meeting with the company president and wouldn't be able to keep the appointment. Never rescheduled, no apology, no explanation of why they dropped me from consideration. Just as well I wasn't considered if that's how they do things there.

Interview Questions
  • Seeing as I never talked to anyone, there were no questions.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Jan 2019

Interview

Talk about interest and what brought you to apply at kapco. Why do you want to work for kapco? What skills do you have that we can use? They will put you on a shift that they want you on for production reasons. They talk aboit safety a lot and ppe because its a dangerous work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Apr 2018

Interview

I thought it was going well until after 280 miles of driving, over a month of my time (1 phone and 2 on-site interviews) and the promise of an offer i got a very impersonal call stating that they were no longer "going in that direction" for the job. There was no explanation why they rescinded the offer of an offer. Very unprofessional. That same day the position was re-posted online.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Mar 2018

Interview

This was easily the best interview process I have ever experienced. Kapco was very responsive. Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly which showcased the great culture the company has. They went out of their way to make me feel at home during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Feb 2018

Interview

Best interview experience of my life. Kapco has a great culture and it shows in how they treat their candidates. They went out of their way to greet me when I arrived and made me feel at home. Everyone was very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone Screen, In person interview and weld test - Started with a phone call from a member of HR then I went in for an interview with the weld supervisor then had a weld test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Kapco Metal Stamping (Grafton, WI) in Mar 2015

Interview

Worst interview process ever! I had been trying to get an interview for over a year. When I finally got an interview it went well and then did not hear anything for many weeks. After finally checking in I got "thanks but no thanks" answer. I kept trying to apply at other positions since I volunteer for a couple of charities that are connected with the company and know some good people that work there. I was then offered and entry level production position for $12/hr, I have a lot of experience that would qualify me for something better than that! If it wasn't insulting enough that they offered me such a low position, they then retracted the offer! stating that they did not think that I would be happy at that position! A couple of weeks later I set up a time to meet with the head of HR, he said that he had a position that he felt I was qualified for and asked me to take an on-line assessment test. I did it that very day just as he had asked. Then I heard nothing again. I saw the ad for the job online and applied for it as a reminder of my interest. I received a call from someone new in HR and I explained that I had already been working with the head of HR on this position, she asked for my resume again even though they already had it. A couple more weeks go by and I get the "thanks, but no thanks" call again. Even though I was called in for this position they again decided to keep me hanging and then just drop me. I have no idea what the problem is but I do believe that it is personal. I always thought that they were a good company with good values, I was wrong. Do yourself a favor and do not apply at this company! I have never been treated so poorly in my life!

Interview Questions
  • Standard basic questions, nothing unusual.
1 person found this interview helpful