Kimley-Horn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Kimley-Horn Interview Questions

Interviews at Kimley-Horn

2.8

Civil EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn (Plantation, FL (US)).

Interview

HR rep reached out to me about opportunities. Started off with a phone screen discussing my interests. After 2 months, finally heard back about doing a phone interview. Phone interview was rather smooth. Then after another month, was informed they wanted to bring me in for a in person interview. Questions were mostly focused on getting to know me, my interests again and about projects I’ve worked on. After a month and half of not hearing anything, I reached out to the recruiter and she said she wanted to set up a time to talk. We did and I was informed that I would be a better fit for another department. I was looking to switch engineering disciples. Still waiting to hear back about interviewing for that department. Communication throughout the whole process was extremely poor and took forever. HR rep was inefficient at communicating with me. Felt like they didn’t value my time or effort. If they view you as an asset in the organization, it shouldn’t matter about where your fit would be best. Cannot stress how poor and mismanaged the whole interview process was and the outcome of the decision

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn.

Interview

She was the best in everything I had going on I can’t believe it took this long for a job interest to get back at me I’m so happy and I’m ready for whatever thank you so much for everything

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First interviewed on campus at a career fair for a potential position and had a couple phone interviews within the next month. Did not hear back again for a while, so i communicated with them and was set up for an office interview, which consisted of multiple groups for multiple interviews followed by a lunch. Took about a week to hear back that i did not get an offer. Overall, very long process, but nice people and seems like a good atmosphere to work.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills from previous experience that would make you a good candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Forensic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted initially by a recruiter. She spent quite a bit of time speaking with me and giving me the information that I'd need to prepare for the interview.

I was invited for an on-site interview where I met with the practice builder and the practice leader.

Overall, everyone was very welcoming.

Civil Engineer, EIT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn in January 2020.

Interview

I recently had the opportunity to fly in and have an in-person interview with Kimley-Horn and I have to comment on how great I think it went. Even if I don't get offered the job, the people at the company were truly amazing and I am fortunate to have been given the opportunity. They made me feel extremely comfortable, and honestly, if you read how they are on their website... they really are like that!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were given negative feedback, and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Electrical EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn (Lisle, IL (US)).

Interview

In my experience Kimley Horn put their best foot forward. The process was very friendly and professional. First had an HR interview, then an in person interview with the whole team, and then a final lunch a few days later.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

It was straightforward and relatively easy. They did not ask me to solve any problems, it was more about me and my interests. They got back to me quickly as well and were easy to reach out to if I had any questions.

Civil EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn (Memphis, TN (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Took about 3 months, had phone call interview then had in office interview. In office interview lasted 3 hours. Very friendly people and nice staff. Took one week for follow up.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you had to push someone to do something they did not want to do.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimley-Horn.

Interview

Meet at Campus Career Fair. Had a phone interview then an on-site interview. The on-site interview was 2 hrs long with a 1 hr lunch. Very nice people and a very welcoming atmosphere. Took 1-2 weeks to reach back out with a decision. after the on-site. Whole process took about 2 months.

Senior Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Interview

They are so professional. I talked to their lead in Raleigh, NC. He was a very nice, knowledgable and honest person. I really enjoyed. I then talked to their lead in San Diego. He was very helpful.
    I really enjoyed talking to these people. Very positive feedback. They are so passionate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.