Klarna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Klarna (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

A tech recruiter from another company working in part with Klarna contacted me first. Convinced me to apply for the position. First got a logical test to be done on computer in 15 minutes, and then I did a interview via Skype.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your country or last job?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Dawson to get the job. The interview process was a lot less stressful that I was expecting. I interviewed with 2 people and they were booth very lovely people.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Klarna. What do you know about Klarna. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Remote, OR (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

1)Hr screening - friendly HR, gave all the details about the process.
    2)Logical test - 18 questions on - given 4 images, what will be next image in the sequence.
    3)Coding round - 3 easy problems
    4)1st Technical interview - algorithmic problem
    5)Managerial round - in general questions about attitude and questions about my current role.

Interview Questions

• Algorithmic problem and writing code on shared document   1 Answer

Front-End Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna in July 2015.

Interview

The entire processes is a first chat with a recruiter, a interview with a team leader, a pair programming section with dev team and a in side interview with managers.

Initial chat, we talk about my background, no technical questions, more about how I did what I said that I did in my resume.

In a week I made a interview with a tech leader about, I don't remember exactly the questions, but was about my work background.

Interview Questions

• Create a JS code that is possible generate a car and a motorcycle, a car must have 4 wheels and 2 lamps, and a motorcycle must have 2 wheels and one lamp. Write a function to make this vehicles run while have fuel.   1 Answer

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very lengthy, throughout process. Frustrating too.
    Received a phone call by a recruiter in the UK. Nice chap. He sold me the company as the next big thing in Fintech, a leader in Europe and expanding in the US.
    First I took a "logical thinking" test online and hit a good score.
    Secondly, they gave me an implementation assignment. Since I came this far, I thought I should take it. I'm not much of a programmer so I spent about 10 hours on it.
    I discussed my assignment with the Sales Engineering team.. nice folks.
    My results were "passable" so they flew me over to Columbus for interview and whiteboarding gexercises.
    I spoke to the Director of customer service and the Sales Engineering team. For what I could tell I was by far the oldest person around (I'm 43). Very millennial atmosphere.
    I got drilled for an hour or two.. resolved a logical problem on the board and discussed some payment network flows (and where Klarna product is positioned).
    The next day the recruiter called me and told me Klarna decided to give the position to an internal resource.
    That's for the best because by the end of the interview I already knew that Klarna was not the place for me. Too bad I spent 30 hours in the process, including in-transit time, to find that out.
    The upside is that this interview process made me look at my current job with a fresh and more positive perspective.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions about your background, some logical tests and payment network questions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Review Resume, Skills, Experiences, etc;
    Other questions like why hire you, how do you understand this position, other questions about this position, how you understand Klarna business, etc;
    Overall, questions are not hard one, but the recruiting process is way to slow. Taking another offer while waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• Review Resume, Skills, Experiences, etc;
      Other questions, how do you understand this position, other questions about this position?   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me via email and asked me to take an online logic/iq test. If you passed, they would contact you to continue on in the interview process. I did pass and got a phone interview. I did not get an onsite interview.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR analyst and hiring manager. Followed up by an in-person interview with HR manager, would-be peers and Hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you concerned about moving from such a large company to small/start up company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Klarna (Columbus, OH (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by two very nice ladies who answered all my questions and had plenty of questions for me. Their friendliness made the interview very comfortable as well as the atmosphere of the surrounding area.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and things you want to work on?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klarna in November 2018.

Interview

Overall, the interview process is simple. First they sent a logic test consist of find the pattern questions, then a basic code test which has no time limit. I recieved the test after a week of the application. After I have done the tests they responded my 1 day later that I have passed them. Then a HR employee reached out to me that I have passed all the test and they want to interview with me. The first interview is pretty straightforward, what Klarna do, who are you, what do you do, etc and they gave me another logic test. In order to progress you need to do pretty high, I have done 17/18. Then they took me to a cultural interview, which was okay, the interviewer was nice, they asked about Klarna mostly. One down side of the interview process that, they knew from the beginning that I need relocation and visa support, although in the first interview they said me that they will provide such things I was positive. However, in the cultural interview, interviewer said that they do not offer relocation and wont provide such things to junior positions, they said me that they were just curious about my resume and that's why they interviewed me. Basically, a waste of time of mine. Also they should have at least sent a proper feedback why they did not hire me.

Interview Questions

• 2 Basic string manipulation questions, 1 shortest path without weights.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.