Kreeti Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 23 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

Applied online10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kreeti Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies in Sep 2022

Interview

The first round was quite easy but the time limit in this round was absurd even not that much that you ca complete calculations for the question.It was very annoying as by the time you could even understand the question the questions will skip to the next questions .

Interview Questions
  • Basic aptitude and reasoning questions were being asked.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies

Interview

Interview was quite good. The questions asked were relevant to the field you choose. Starting with the introduction to technical Knowledge they will ask everything. judging from tone, vocabulary and answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

132.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Kreeti Technologies~659559
Join the conversation on

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies in Dec 2021

Interview

first we have aptitude test +tech test + HR interview round + main interview in the aptitude test there two types one is aptitude and GK test and in tech test psedocodes and normal codes to write and in HR round there is there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies

Interview

There was 4 round in the on-campus hiring. First was aptitude and technical MCQ round. The second was a coding round. Then we had a Technical interview. In the end, there was an HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh) in Sep 2021

Interview

there were total 4 rounds, total students appeared were 100,selected 2, package -5.4 ctc . 1- aptitude (easy) selected 2-command line coding (medium) selected 3-Techincal interview (3 panelists) selected 4-HR (2 panelists) rejected don't know why

Interview Questions
  • Technical - 1.whats is static variable. 2. wap to check a string palindrome or not recursively. 3. two arrays given unsorted manner of size n,n+1. only one element is extra , others are same, find extra element. 4. implement stack using array and linked list. 5.implement queue using stack. 6.what is bst. 7. what is avl. 8.and many more...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

Given the interview in two phases. Questions were simple yet difficult to answer as they actually test your dedication. Technical questions were also being asked which are related to sql, types of testing and all. I recommend you to gain strong understanding of basics for technical.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions at first like introduction and where do you see yourself after 5 years etc.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sambalpur, Orissa

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (Sambalpur, Orissa)

Interview

It was an off-campus recruitment process. There was lot of candidates for few jobs.1st round was Quantitative aptitude + reasoning+ verbal. The questions were relatively moderate to tough.I could not pass this round but the ones who passed said the interview was on DSA and some programming concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (Calcutta) in Feb 2021

Interview

There have four Interviews round. First round was aptitude test, second and third rounds was technical and then HR round. First technical round was logic based, some logical programming question and second round was face to face interview.

Interview Questions
  • basic question about Java, c and some database related question.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (Calcutta) in Nov 2020

Interview

at first the telephonic interview process is going on it is very easy and just asks some basic knowledge and questions from the project then the missing test is happen that is also very

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kreeti Technologies (Calcutta) in Jul 2020

Interview

The worst interview ever. There was 3 level of interview. 1. Technical Interview. 2. Machine test. 3. HR Interview. The first interview went very well. The second was quite bad and wasn't expecting to be selected for the next round but to my surprise was selected for the HR interview. But the biggest surprise was when the HR interview was being conducted. There I was constantly humiliated and insulted because my second round went very bad and still they choose to conduct an HR interview. I was said that I was not capable enough to apply for the job, I don't deserve what I was asking for, I should not be leaving my current organization because they will not be able to facilitate the perks that my current organization is providing. Their job description is very misleading and ingenuine. They will ask you to work for more than one profile and expect that you don't ask for a good hike. And when you do ask for a good hike they will tell you that how you don't fit the profile and how inefficient you are and they are still considering you for their openings as if they are doing any favours to you.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current organization? Do you think you deserve the hike that you are asking for?
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews

Kreeti Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kreeti Technologies as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) and Web Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Web Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kreeti Technologies takes an average of 5 days when considering 32 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for HR Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kreeti Technologies according to 32 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 27.16%