Kroger Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,291 of over 2,291.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

nonexistent . A questionnaire online indicated fitness for employment. There was an orientation where you learned more about the job then you could decide if you wanted to work there.

Interview Questions
  • they just asked if I wanted to work there
    Answer Question

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

It took me around 2-3 days. First, interview with the brand manager or another shop manager. Then drug testing and police check. Also, you have to watch and learn some practices from the video provided after you pass the first two stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

The interview process was very direct. Emailed to notify me of an interview with the store manager. After the interview, they informed me whether you were accepted for the role or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Pretty good interview questions for those looking for a first part time job. Interview wasn't long and results came in a week later. They would also put you through background pretty fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

I had to go to group interview at one of their larger stores. I was asked standard interview questions and was offered the job on the spot. There was a phone interview before too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Manager was very friendly and helpful to answer all my questions and concerns. Very go with the flow and seemed excited for me to join the team. At the end of the interview, they basically offered me the job and then had me fill out paperwork right after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Most of the questions were asked and answered online, only showed up to "orientation" for group interview with 6 to 8 people. Did drug test, walk through stores, and got hire.

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Group interview process asking the same question to each candidate. Similar questions that reflect the culture of the Kroger brand and what Kroger’s stands for as a company. We also filled out a sheet of the stores we were interested in and availability throughout the week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

One round with two buyers or one buyer/one planner. It was an hour long interview via Teams. Mainly behavioral based questions, nothing too complicated. They give you an answer based on when your start date. I heard back within two weeks but it can vary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kroger

Application

I interviewed at Kroger

Interview

Reached out by headhunter. 1. Phone screening by headhunter/recruiter. 2. Did a recorded interview (just a bunch of questions show up and you record yourself answering). 3. Another recorded session, but then followed by 2 games. One game where you memorize numbers and then retype them, and as you progress you actually have to do it backwards. The next game is figuring out matching shapes. Not sure how much weight they put into the games since I bombed one of them. 4. Zoom interview with hiring manager and 2 others who I would be working with. 5. Zoom interview with hiring manager and more people I would be working with. Both 2/3 are timed, and 4/5 were capped at exactly 30 minutes. As you could imagine, there is very little time to answer questions.

Interview Questions
  • Recorded interview questions are listed by another poster here....but it is 110% behavioral. Basically just have your strengths/weaknesses in mind, and be ready to talk about things like an ethical decision you had to make. In the person interviews, it was pretty much all behavioral. Questions such as: 1. Tell us a bit about yourself 2. How do you learn new technologies 3. How do you work with stakeholders 4. How do you influence others 5. Why are you leaving your current job/did you leave your last job 6. What do you think are important skills for this job 7. Tell us about a fun project you worked on 8. The very last question I got was one of those estimation questions you hear about....How many ping pong balls can fit into a Boeing 737? You just had to talk through it...they probably didn't care about your final answer as long as it wasn't something absurd.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,291 Interviews