Found 20,107 of over 21T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits when employed there some supervision you were able to talk to about issues and the scheduling fit around my needs" (in 1148 reviews)
- "the people are great they come and go but they are from all different walks of life" (in 1052 reviews)
- "The only one I can think of right now is sometimes your requested days off are given to you and flexible hours." (in 801 reviews)
- "Some of the patients and coworkers were great people and a joy to interact with." (in 683 reviews)
- "flexible schedule.... easy to get the job....friendly people...you feel very appreciated...if you work hard it is noticed...would recommend to other people" (in 448 reviews)
- "Pay is low and not very competitive compared to other locations depending on where you live." (in 1806 reviews)
- "Poor management and very rude" (in 1663 reviews)
- "bad managers and unwilling to help" (in 612 reviews)
- "No work life balance Unrealistic expectations while taking away resources No support from district or division staff" (in 401 reviews)
- "Bad upper management Bad attitudes" (in 245 reviews)
Kroger Reviews FAQs
Kroger has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 20,611 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Kroger to a friend and 37% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
44% of Kroger employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kroger 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.