L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,073 of over 2.1K interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at L'Oréal

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

I found Very difficult interview process, and to be poorly managed managed, there was not great communication skills, it took a while to hear back. I had to follow up several times

Interview Questions
  • Time you failed on a team
    Answer Question

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

First, a few questions to answer online. Then an interview with HR and finally a last interview with 2 people from the team. Overall a very fast process and very enjoyable from start to end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Pretty standard process, initial phone screen by HR. Then meeting with the hiring manager and interview panel. During the interviews: standard walking through the resume, answering some behavioral questions, meeting and greeting different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Smooth and efficent process. first two rounds via web later if shortlisted the process goes further. they communicate everythign very clearly via email and even on their website the entire process is mentioned even before you apply.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioural interview questions and also situation based questions can be expected

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

3 colloqui prima di quello in sede. Primi colloqui con una hr di Adecco e poi l'ultimo in sede. Il processo di selezione è stato lungo e piuttosto duro.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Foi uma dinâmica em grupo. Dividiram os candidatos em dois grupos e pediram para cada grupo resolver um case e depois chegar em um consenso sobre qual case seria melhor para a empresa seguir.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

The first stage is digital interview. We have to answer 3 questions. It should take you approximately 30-45 minutes to complete the interview. There's no time limit to answer the question, you can log-in and come back at anytime.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you have failed or made a mistake! What happened? What did you learn from this experience?

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Processo del colloquio veloce, molto stressante, tanti steps e richiesta di lavorare fino alle 22. Mi sembravano molto agitati e volenterosi di mettere in difficoltà il candidato senza porsi alcun problema

Interview Questions
  • Saresti disponibile a lavorare oltre gli orari di lavoro normali?

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Position was at l'oreal at Paris. After the first application, an immediate answerfollowed with a link to simple personality test. I was asked 3 questions regarding my personality and previous expertise. Unfortunately, afterwards there was no feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe one time that you had to perform out of your comfort zone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Really difficult and a lot of workload in the interview preparation process. Generally not much interaction with the candidate before the interview. I wish they would have given me some more guidance on the case study so that a better result would have been possible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,073 Interviews