LG Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LG Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at LG Electronics

2.8

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a great experience. There were a lot of questions, but nothing that cannot be answered. However, make sure you do understand the role that you are interviewing for as they require you to have some knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What about the company interested you to apply   5 Answers

I had another offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

just job interview with some algorithm and my paper. data structure tree sorting and so on. it is not so difficult. but i was nervous . just normal interview. there is some sort of test about personality.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Miami, FL (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was quick - Only one round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Via Phone - Accepted Terms

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I interviewed at LG Electronics (Newark, NJ (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received email the following day asking to set up a time for a phone interview which took place the following Monday. About 3 days after the phone interview, I received another email asking if I would be available for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Easiest interview I have ever had. They basically had my resume in front of them and went through it asking me to fill in small details and things about each area. No typical questions like "tell me about a time when..." etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Accepted the offer as it was given.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview went well. Phone interview was taken. After that, HR called me for second interview with the manager. I did well on the second interview. But, I had to wait 4 weeks to get approved.

Interview Questions

• How long have you lived in United States?   2 Answers

Appliance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Huntsville, AL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Received an email response from HR to my application online, phone interview one on one with a supervisor asking basic work background info and customer handling scenarios, after that an on-site interview with said supervisor in Huntsville, AL meeting more people in the company, then a ride along with existing master tech in the field, 4 weeks training in Huntsville on TV's, appliances and air conditioning.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • What is your method of diagnosis of a failed unit?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics in May 2015.

Interview

Initial Phone screening followed by in person interview - followed by a follow up phone - various back & forth emails - whole process took 4 weeks - they were very responsive to emails & requests

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave current employment?   1 Answer

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for that position.2 weeks later they (HR) contacted me if I were available on requested date. I said OK. Then HR Dept Contacted me again. I set up the interview schedule.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my former experience and want me to explain it briefly. They also asked passion, communication skill,biz trip, excel, power point some thing like office tools.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

One phone call; One skype call which involved interviewing with three different people. The process was fairly quick. The questions focused on my past projects and internships. The interviewers asked seemingly simple questions which I answered fairly well.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers focused on one of my projects which was extremely relevant to my field of interest.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LG Electronics in May 2017.

Interview

HR requests to look at your resume and reviews it with the related department's director. Within a few day's was requested to set up a phone conference interview with the department's leader. There was only one interview. They ask you about your resume and then to describe yourself outside of the resume as a person. It's a less structured interview and more conversational.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.