LG Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LG Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at LG Electronics

2.7

Design Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very standard for research position with a phone screen, Manager phone interview, in person portfolio presentation and mock research assignment. Portfolio presentation was with a wider team who listened and answered just a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about defining the scope your research plan?   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Interview

1st: phone interview

- asked few of questions about me

scheduled in person interview a couple of days after phone interview

2nd: in person interview with team leader

- asked technical and behavior questions

received job offer letter one week after in person interview

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Clarksville, TN (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was brought in to meet with two managers from the production team for the initial interview. My interview process did not proceed past the initial interview. The interviewers were professional and courteous throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The discussion mainly centered around how my years of experience did not align with the years of experience they were seeking for the position. They were looking for an entry level position, however the position title and description did reflect that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

A quick one-time phone call that lasted for over 30 minutes. After that they got back to me after 1.5 - 2weeks with an offer. Everything was simple and clear and I just had to sign the contract electronically and send it back.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First round composed of Manager whom you are going to report. Questions are usually based on your previous work & engineering stuff.
    If it is clear you have almost 80% chances of selection.

Interview Questions

• As it was related to development, they asked me related to Mechanical structure in Refrigerator   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Clarksville, TN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Great I had a nice experience with learning about a new company and a new culture the interview process wa painless and I'm hoping to get a call back from my interviewer. She was kind and knowledgeable and I appreciate the time she took to ask me how I will make a good fit for the company.

Senior Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Went through 2 phone screening rounds and 1 onsite with 4 interviewers. The first interviewer was good. He had adequate knowledge. The second interviewer did not even understand the problem he is asking. Seemed like he just googled some interview questions 5 minutes prior coming to the interview board. He gave me a BFS problem and I gave him the right answer. He was directing me to a wrong solution. I explained to him with an example why his solution is wrong. Then he said sorry.
    The 3rd interviewer was friendly, but he was not very clear with his question either.
    The 4th interview was with the director. (I was told earlier that the 4th round will be behavioral) I would say he was the worst interviewer I have faced so far. He asked me what are my strength and weaknesses. I told him that my strength is, I have good CS fundamentals, and weakness is, I do not have much industry experience yet. Then he asked me, if you basic is so good, tell me what is hashing. I told him it is a function that allows us to convert some variable length data to a fix length key. I do not claim this was the best answer, but his response was, "which university did you graduate from? Do they even teach you the basics of data structure?!!" I searched his profile in LinkedIn and saw that he is a phd dropout student from UIUC. Also he asked me about my work authorization, I told him that I am a green card holder. His reply was, I see, that is why you got the interview call !! I think he needs to learn how to behave before taking a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

It was just like any other interview, ever. Honestly, if the individual applying has ever in their life been in an interview, it would be more than simple to pass the interview provided they know the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience.   1 Answer

B2B Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

Interviewer was good and they had a process for their hiring. they had the right questions to ask. it was a panel interview done by the senior management team. they may need to bring all the managers once for the interview rather than having different levels of interview

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Buffalo Grove, IL (US)).

Interview

It was very brief but very detailed. I had to meet with several members of the dept.
    After a couple of days I was offered the job. After another few days of negotiations, I had my final offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.