LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LTI Interview Questions

Updated 11 Nov 2018

2.9

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LTI in January 2015.

Interview

The scheduled interview call never happened. The interview was scheduled for 9 AM IST (Indian Standard Time), which is 9:30 PM Central Standard time since I am based in Texas. After not getting any call till 10 pm, I called the recruiter who arranged the interview and asked her what went wrong. She told me she will reschedule the interview for later date and email me about it. But its been over a month now, I haven't received any reply to my emails nor is she answering any of my calls. This is highly unprofessional behavior. If the position is canceled or filled it is the recruiters responsibility to let candidates know about it. One line email will suffice. This is classic example of third world unprofessional behavior!

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 5 rounds.
    Group discussion, writing skills, technical interview, HR interview and Aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude test, You head to the GD round where in a topic is given and you need tp confident and speak.

Once that is over, writing skills are tested. Easy industry related topic is asked to be written.

Technical Round is the most difficult if your concepts are not clear. Any undergraduate subject is picked and asked to be explained including with projects which were done.

HR Round was easy but technical questions were also asked. More of Strength and weakness pertaining and how do you improve them.

Lastly, perseverance and confidence would get you through

Interview Questions

Opted for pursuing Masters.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LTI (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was 1:1 interview held in Chicago. Most of the questions were related to my technical skills and work experience. If I need Sponsorship now or in future. My graduation date, Availability. If I'm willing to relocate, and some personal questions.

Interview Questions

• If I need Sponsorship to work in United States   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Wrriten Technical (with multiple choice)
    Technical (with scenario and architecuture related)
    HR (Salary and compensation)
    Final Round (With HU Head)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI (Edison, NJ (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

for usa they just need a person with MS degree

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

knowledge on mainframe was tested and was asked questions about my prior experience with Infosys. First a Group discussion was held and after that an one-to-one discussion happened where I was I was asked about my interest to travel onsite and also about my experience as program analyst trainee in Infosys.

Negotiation

no because i was a fresher

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1. Online Aptitude Test: Candidates are grouped into batches & sent to the computer labs for a 60 minute aptitude test. Time really flies here so take care. Questions are relatively easy.

2. Group Discussion: Again, grouped into batches of 10-15 & easy contemporary topics are given. Speak clearly, don't get aggressive & provide good points. You'll be through.

3. Paragraph Writing: Non-elimination as stated by others. But crucial for the next two rounds. This actually helped me get through a mediocre technical round.

4. Technical Interview: Patience plays a major role. They are bound to ask you questions you don't know the answers to, then insult you if you don't answer them. Stay calm. They're testing your patience. Don't keep your mouth shut though, try to answer something.

5. HR Interview: This seems like a harmless round but they're analyzing you deeply with trick questions. Take care what you answer. Communicate well & keep your cool. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer Mumbai or Chennai?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not yet done.

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LTI (Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Horrible. Waited a month after getting a contingent offer and zero feedback and dealing with unresponsive to evasive HR to tell me by email that the position moved to Minnesota from Hartford. Voicemails were ignored. No background check was ever done. They essentially wasted my time. Then I find out from another vendor recently they were hiring for the exact position I was offered at 10 K less of the salary than they offered me. While they maintained they had trouble negotiating my salary which when they brought it back was not what I agreed to..as my previous position was for 120K. I said I would come down to no more than 10K less. They said that was acceptable with the client.The offer that came backwas for 105K..15K less. So ultimately quite dishonest it would seem using me as a placeholder until they found a senior developer to work at a fresher salary. Never work for someone who would do that from the beginning. That is a huge red flag.

Interview Questions

• One question what is the difference from a web services Web API and a customized one ?
      Follow up if the custom one does not compile in the codebase what would be the reasons for that ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LTI in May 2015.

Interview

Had some basic interaction with a recruiter and then was given a digital interview. 5 questions total and you had to record your answers on a webcam. Did a few practice questions first to prepare.

3 basic interview questions and then 2 math questions. 1 minute to prepare for your answer. Math question was timed (I think 5 minutes each) so work fast.

Interview Questions

• 1. find element in a sorted array
      2. 'Remove duplicates from a large array, without using SET'
      3. OO design
      4. Spring
      5. Hibernate
      6. Data structure   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

You are contacted by a recruiter over the phone. The recruiter will ask you a few questions to see if you fit. If you fit, you then interview with an L&T employee. The recruiter will check with you often to see your progress. Then you interview with the client they're trying to staff, to see if the client likes you.

Interview Questions

• Client asked about the "mutable" keyword in C++, which I'd never heard of before (and I've since looked up).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unemployed for 12 months and desperate, I took their first offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.