LTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at LTI

1,491 Interview Reviews

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

round one - aptitude test (basic arithmetic and problem solving aptitude test)
    round two - group discussion (discuss on given topic)
    round three - technical round (technical questions based on what you studied in your bachelor)
    round four- HR round
    round five - academics evaluation
    round four

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

The interview process consisted 5 rounds. 1st round was the most difficult. if you clear the first round there are 80% chances you will make it to the final round and have an offer letter

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LTI (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was good and could have been better as it is the interview, good and could have been better as it is the interview. s good and could have been better as it is the interview. s good and could have been better as it is the interview

Interview Questions

• 1. What’s your background, personally and professionally?
      It’s important to get a snapshot of the applicant to bring their project manager resume into sharper focus. Knowing a bit about their life story can inform how they might respond to issues at work, and whether they will fit into the corporate culture. The same goes for their professional history. Staying at a single job for a long time can be either bad or good, but you won’t know until you put their choice into context.

2. Have you worked in this industry before?
      Does the candidate have experience in your industry? If they don’t, it’s not a game-closer. Much of project management is the same from industry to industry. Perhaps they have strong skills that relate to your industry, even if they don’t have direct experience. However, if they do have experience in your field, that’s a plus, so ask how those relevant projects panned out. Note how confidently they answer. You want an authentic person who is comfortable in the position.

Related: Project Manager Salary Statistics 2019

3. What was a challenging project, and how did you manage it?
      This takes the conversation from the theoretical to the practical. You can see how the person responded to real-life problems, which helps you determine how they would manage projects at your organization. This question also provides a sense of the person, such as how they lead teams and deal with conflicts. By asking about a challenging project, you can see how they act when pushed to their limits and beyond.

4. What’s your leadership style?
      Talking about managing a project will inevitably lead to a discussion of leadership style. There are many ways to lead, and all have their pluses and minuses. Depending on the project, a project manager might have to pick and choose how they lead, ranging from a top-down approach to servant leadership. See how well-versed they are on leadership techniques.

5. What’s your communication style?
      This is another classic question that directly stems from asking about managing projects and leadership. A project manager is nothing if not an effective communicator. They need to be able to speak to team members, stakeholders, vendors, etc. Each group will need a slightly different approach. Stakeholders want the broad strokes, while teams will need more detail. If a project manager can’t clearly communicate, the project is doomed before it has begun.

6. When do you know the project is off-track?
      Every project hits a snag along the way, but not every project manager is aware of that delay until it’s more pronounced or even beyond repair. The ability to monitor and track the progress of a project and tell immediately when it’s not meeting the benchmarks you set in the planning phase is perhaps the most important duty of a project manager. ProjectManager.com has project dashboards to help project managers spot issues before they become serious problems.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Tough and detailed interview process, multiple rounds of technical evaluation and lots of questions on skill applied for

First round was telephonic and then another 1 to 1 technical round of interview. Final interview was HR evaluation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LTI.

Interview

Campus Selections:
    1st round: Aptitude Test - General
    2nd round: Group Discussion and Essay about the latest technology
    3rd round: Technical Interviews checking which role you would be best suited for
    4th round: HR round (negotiate salary, general HR questions about goals and assessing your communication skills

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

LTI conducted a pool drive in our college for us and 3 other other colleges. The proceedings started with a pre-placement talk where they talked about the perks of joining LTI , method of recruitment, salary,etc. There were 2 salary slabs on offer-5lpa for those who cleared the online test and 6.5 lpa for those who cleared the online test as well as the coding round.

The online test had 7 sections. The first was a psychometric test which had around 86 questions and the time limit was 20 mins. The next section was quants which had 10 questions for 10 mins. The level of the questions was super easy and I think I got almost all right. The next two sections were logical and verbal and both had 10 questions and 10 mins as well. Logical had some time taking questions based on blood relations.The next section was on technical knowledge which had 40 questions to be done in 40 mins. Questions were varied from SQL to SDLC to OOP to HTML. After this was the coding section . The question was pretty easy. No DP or anything , just simple logic with loops.And the last section was paragraph writing.

I fortunately cleared all the sections and went straight for the HR interview. Those who didn't clear the coding round had to go for a group discussion.

Hope this helps.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st round online test, quite tough. 2nd round gd, 3rd round is hr. It ws pool campus. Areas of strength to clear 1st n 3rd round are coding , quants and verbal and logical ability

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LTI (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was good and up to my understanding. They had three rounds- online test, Group Discussion and HR round. With proper preparation it's possible to get in. The concentrated more on Data Structures. Although it varies according to job roles.

SAPUI5 Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LTI (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Technical Interview followed by Client Interview. But the technical interview was rescheduled multiple times, so was not satisfied with the way the process was handled over all. It took about 10 days over all for the technical interview to happen after initial screening.

Interview Questions

• Questions around SAPUI5, FIORI, SAP Enterprise Portal and Launchpad. Alos were questions on CSS, javascript, HTML5   1 Answer

Onsite Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LTI (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a third party recruiter for an urgent opening for a java developer position. I spoke to LTI's HR, offshore manager and the onsite hiring manager on the same day and had an in-person client interview the next day. I received an offer for tech lead the same evening and was on-boarded the next week. There was no hard technical interview since the position was more focused on offshore coordination. I got the impression that they were desperate for someone with some kind of development experience to fill the position as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.