Lakshya Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lakshya Digital Interview Questions

2.2

Sort:

Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital.

Interview

At my time 5-6years ago i gave them my CV and showreel. After few days they rang me for interview. They just asked me which software i can handle and they gave a pc and a test for whole day to complete. I did that and thats it.

Interview Questions

• Which software you know? And what type of things you can model? Organic inorganic assets etc.   Answer Question

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2011.

Interview

No process if you are good in licking in first talk you will get the shot. else keep trying to lick.
    Are you ready to lick the boss mans shoe this vibes I was receiving when having interview. are you ready to work for free for entire life or in a very less salary.

Interview Questions

• nothing related to 3d all are related to labour work sadly about the guys who are working there   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes are you ready to work for free for frst 3 months where you will lears.
    Was surprised to see they are asking this from those who are 2-3 years of experience

Lead Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2012.

Interview

I was approached through an ex-colleague and only had one interview with then studio-head.

Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2012.

Interview

First spoke to an senior developer through skype and was asked to code a logical program in any language of choice and so i did it in Java...Two - three weeks later received a call in skype and was connected to another technical person where I was asked to explain the code. The interview was successful and was again asked to attend one more non-technical round where they explained the job nature...so was waiting again for the opportunity, after 1 month again received another call and the HR started questioning my skills and started all over again...:-/ everytime i contact them they say that i've cleared all the interview rounds, but they are waiting for something and god only knows what :-/...Off all the time i spent in their interview process, this is all they have to say :-/ Am disappointed, a typical Indian Company!!

Interview Questions

• Write a program for a particular scenario or code the game in any program of your choice...   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

There was a written test, followed by a formal Interaction with the Lead Manager. On clearing that, an interview with the production head was organised and then the CEO.. Last was HR round for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Why are u looking for a change?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital.

Interview

To be honest whenever I go for interviews for any company I am always on tenterhooks. I am always afraid of spoiling my chances for a better job. But at Lakshya I was made to feel at ease from the very first round. It felt as if I was having a polite conversation with a dear friend. It was precise, short and sweet yet at the end of it all I was left with a sense of accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• What book are you currently reading right now?   1 Answer

Executive-Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakshya Digital (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Which book are you currently reading?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.