Landmark Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Landmark Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Landmark Group

2.9

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds.
    1st round - Telephonic Technical Interview
    2nd round - Skype Technical Interview
    3rd round - Technical Interview

All rounds went well. Followed with HR multiple times for the feedback, never heard back. As a professionals they should share the feedback whether it is positive or negative.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

It will be either skype interview if candidate is from other country. or else it is face to face interview. Generally it is 1 or max rounds. It is not very difficult. it is easy to crack if you have similar experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle work pressure   2 Answers

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

because i was in indeed, and i didnt had the apetite to haggle, i was selected for low salary, without even meeting a single time by the HR. :-) strange..... got the offer letter, visa done and joined.

Negotiation

yes, negotiated, but didnt help much, as the company just needs cheap brains.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Had the first interview about six months back, and the conversation was friendly. But there was no call back after that. I tried reaching out and that did not work too.

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was appointed to meet the interviewer at 10 am but was kept waiting for an hour. Then there was nothing more to do other than just wait and watch. The ambiance looked amazing, very google inspired office but in many ways better.

Interview Questions

• If you have 300 entries to do then how many entries per day in a month?   1 Answer

Institutional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru).

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn and asked whether am interested for the position. As I was not having a good time with my current company, I said a Yes. The same day I was called by the HR and asked to come for the interview the very next day. The interview process was very smooth and hassle free. The interviewer was pretty much impressed with my profile and told me that the HR will contact me by weekend. By end of the week I contacted the HR and she told me the position was on hold. Didn't get any response post that. Still waiting. I would be very happy if I atleast get a feedback on my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

Very short interview for an intern barely 5 minutes, mainly looking for good command of English and industry knowledge. Arrive on time for the interview as always. Show that youre interested and speak with confidence.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was 2-3 rounds of interview. HR round followed by Business Head. Every round took 3-4 weeks gap. It was an easy process and they seemed to be in hurry. After one month I was called to discuss and due to salary, I did not accept

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was done through manpower company so I contacted manpower only. It took approximately 3 months to get visa. Interview was quiet common. Not much professional questions were asked, it was just casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you want this much of salary?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary, contract period etc

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Landmark Group (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview with me was situational based, they were interested in knowing me more than for the companies I have worked for. They asked me about my experience with every company, what I used to do there and how to manage the challenges.

Interview Questions

• How proficient you are in Microsoft Excel, what will you rate yourself out of 10?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.