Landmark Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Landmark Group Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jun 2019

2.9

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

There were 3 technical rounds.
    1st round - Telephonic Technical Interview
    2nd round - Skype Technical Interview
    3rd round - Technical Interview

All rounds went well. Followed with HR multiple times for the feedback, never heard back. As a professionals they should share the feedback whether it is positive or negative.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

It will be either skype interview if candidate is from other country. or else it is face to face interview. Generally it is 1 or max rounds. It is not very difficult. it is easy to crack if you have similar experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle work pressure   2 Answers

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Landmark Group.

Interview

because i was in indeed, and i didnt had the apetite to haggle, i was selected for low salary, without even meeting a single time by the HR. :-) strange..... got the offer letter, visa done and joined.

Negotiation

yes, negotiated, but didnt help much, as the company just needs cheap brains.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Had the first interview about six months back, and the conversation was friendly. But there was no call back after that. I tried reaching out and that did not work too.

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was appointed to meet the interviewer at 10 am but was kept waiting for an hour. Then there was nothing more to do other than just wait and watch. The ambiance looked amazing, very google inspired office but in many ways better.

Interview Questions

• If you have 300 entries to do then how many entries per day in a month?   1 Answer

Institutional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru).

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn and asked whether am interested for the position. As I was not having a good time with my current company, I said a Yes. The same day I was called by the HR and asked to come for the interview the very next day. The interview process was very smooth and hassle free. The interviewer was pretty much impressed with my profile and told me that the HR will contact me by weekend. By end of the week I contacted the HR and she told me the position was on hold. Didn't get any response post that. Still waiting. I would be very happy if I atleast get a feedback on my interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was done through manpower company so I contacted manpower only. It took approximately 3 months to get visa. Interview was quiet common. Not much professional questions were asked, it was just casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you want this much of salary?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary, contract period etc

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Bengaluru) in April 2010.

Interview

There are normally 2 to 3 rounds of interview. Landmark doesn't normally call people in Dubai HQ for the interview rather it conducts through different means, VC Etc. Interview process is very professional and HR team normally is very quick and responsive.

Interview Questions

• Along with the technical skill of an individual landmark also want you to be stable and committed towards the company. They basically want to long term mutual relationship between them and the employee. And as far as the most difficult question is concern please be noted that more than the technical screening or rounds of talk the question (Tell me about yourself) is the most important. And you have to be 100% professional and right in answering this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes if landmark group likes your profile and satisfied with your answers during the interview then you can negotiate with them as much as want as once they make up their mind they don't easily let go a candidate. Landmark group want all the big fish in the market at any cost.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Mumbai) in December 2014.

Interview

Via naukrigulf one of the recruitment company saw my resume & called me for the Landmark Gulf interviews are at India, Mumbai so i tried & was keen to experience retail sector

Interview Questions

• What were the my roles & responsibilities at last organization?   1 Answer

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landmark Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2016.

Interview

Over all the worst interview I have ever had.
    Had a confirmed appointment for 4 30 pm at Oasis Center, that where their HR for Fitness First sits.
    No one greeted me at the reception for about 15 minutes then the recruiter who called me showed up and escorted me to another level of the mall for the interview with the Senior Human Resource Business Partner from 4 45 till 5 10 I kept waiting impatiently as I had to pick up my daughter from the daycare around 6 pm and the traffic would go crazy by that time.
    HE started off with basic questions, kept interrupting in the middle all the time so he wont let me finish of what I was trying to explain. That threw me off balance and I just wanted to get out of there.
    People from a specific region think interrupting is just fine. They while interviewing think this would actually give them an edge on the candidate actually what it does is it angers candidates and they don't want to be in that interview anymore.

I apologized that I had to leave to pick my kid form day care and didn't finished the entire interview and left in a hurry.

Interview Questions

• Define talent acquisition and how is it different form Recruitment?
      If an employee is leaving us after two years of contract, how much end of service he will get?
      L&D how many interventions ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.