Las Vegas Sands Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Las Vegas Sands

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands

Interview

Simple 3 round interview with last round on site. Well they arranged travel and stay - very comfortable Interviewed with the team who were very professional and straight forward. Did a tour of the massive facility while I was there.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about how I deal with uncertainty
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied for the position in late November. The HR department reached out to schedule an interview by March. The interview had 2 senior SOC members as well as an HR person that were all in a call (virtual meeting). The HR person will ask some cookie-cutter questions that can be expected of any HR department, and the SOC members will ask you questions in personality and technicalities. The interview questions are not very difficult if you are familiar with basic cybersecurity ideas (CIA triad, IDS/IPS, Logs, Network Architecture, and common attacks). Note that if you are interviewing for this position, they will ask you brainteasers so make sure to study the top 100 generic brainteasers as well. The interview was pretty straightforward but they are definitely do not subscribe to spirit of "high-tech" so the atmosphere may be a bit too dry and if humor were a landscape, it would be very barren :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands

Interview

It was a good interview. Friendly staff. No issues during and straight forward. They give you the info for scheduling and how to get there. The process was good and easy.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands

Interview

Detailed description of the job. Knowledgeable staff. Very upfront about the work you will be performing on a daily basis. The benefits were described as very good, and they were indeed.

Interview Questions
  • Do you qualify for the job with your experience?

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (North Las Vegas, NV) in Jan 2020

Interview

Asked fairly generic interview questions. Final part of interview involved 5 lifeguard, AED, CPR related questions. Interview took about 10-15 mins and had 2 interviewers. They’ll really looking for personality and experience with pools. The interview process was very relaxed and more conversational than Q&A

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands in Dec 2019

Interview

The phone Screen was followed by an Onsite Interview. Shortly after the interview, I was offered the position, then the offer was withdrawn, again they reoffered and unbelievably "re-withdrew " all in two weeks. That was not a good experience after all the effort put in!

Interview Questions
  • How would you influence people to do carry out certain initiatives?

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands

Interview

It was a slower process but that is expected with larger companies. Took a total of 2+ months from the first call until start date. There was good communication on what was next in the process and didn't have any issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Applied online it took a few weeks until i finally got a phone call I interviewed the following week I meet one of the managers at the starbucks inside the casino the interview was very quick and very easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Las Vegas Sands

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter about this position and was provided a contact email. Reached out with email about the position and resume. After about 2 email exchanges later, there was no further communication at all - no denial, next step process etc.

Interview Questions
  • basic hr questions: How did you hear about this position? Are you seeking contract work or full time position? What is your salary expectations?

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Las Vegas Sands (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2017

Interview

It was an audition followed by a panel interview. They expected everyone to be in heels and a cocktail dress. They had a lot of people there all at once but called everyone in one by one.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what garnishes go in each drink?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews