LeadSquared Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeadSquared (Calcutta) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. Online assessment 2. Written assessment 3. Technical round 1 4. Technical round 2 5. HR discussion Each round is an elimination round. However, the feedback is very fast. On successfully qualifying each round there is pretty fast communication. So anxiety level is pretty low.

Interview Questions
  • Questions relevant to skill based on real industry scenarios Conceptual questions
    Answer Question

LeadSquared

Application

I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

tough process, very difficult, one should start studying from class 3 or 4 and should play with coding and shouldn't play with PUBG and BGMI otherwise interviewer will do dishum dishum with you and will kill you indirectly...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

11h

a

Data Scientist

Hello all, Need suggestion.. I earn around 20L (5.5 yoe). Have been in the same company from last 3.5 yrs. I am in the comfort zone. Work life is chill. But due to boom in the market, i am feeling insecure. I am not able to decide whether should I switch or not. If I want to grow then I need to switch but here I am feeling very comfortable Work life balance is great and the work we do is having great impact. I am not getting the motivation to switch. Even if I do, 30% will be taken by gov.

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at LeadSquared (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview was okay, but didn't get call if I'm selected or rejected. I even called the HR twice and texted her in span of 3 days. She told me she'll let me know even if I'm rejected but didn't get any reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LeadSquared (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was supposed to be a PPT round. But guess what no one appeared for the round. These guys are so pathetic that they arrange the interview call and don't care to attend it.

Interview Questions
  • PPT round, where I have to pick a complex problem that i have solved in my career. There were various criteria that I have to add in the PPT such as: The problem statement (for example: “Scale our platform to send 10 million emails in 1 hour”)•Why was it hard to solve? What was challenging about it?•Analysis –how was the problem analysed and broken down to arrive at the solution? •Solution –what did the solution look like?•Implementation and Release –how did you test and ensured that the solution worked? •Impact –How did the solution fare once users started using it?•Time and resources that were required to execute the project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeadSquared (New Delhi) in Aug 2021

Interview

Was good. It was long. They asked everything. Sql, dsa, oops, coding project. Also personality and your vision. Motivation and enthusiasm. Must have interest of learning new technology Just give your best.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LeadSquared

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

Took 4 rounds in all. Final round was with CEO who was totally unprofessional and took interview at 11 pm. His attitude reflected the company's culture. Post the interview there was no feedback from the HR as well. All in all time and energy wasted. Should name company Waste Squared

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

LeadSquared

Application

I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

It was a 4 step process 1st was just registration, 2nd step was written test, 3rd was a short video making round and the last round was the PI.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

LeadSquared

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

Smooth Experience with a simple programming test and then interview. The interviewer had good knowledge about the questions and also helped in solving them. Overall the experience was amazing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

LeadSquared

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

Logical Reasoning Quantitative aptitude Verbal Ability second will be face to face HR .first confirmation given through mail and interview process and date also mentioned via mail. Example like above then this move towards second round

Interview Questions
  • Logical Reasoning Quantitative aptitude Verbal Ability English will boost the overall mark

LeadSquared

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LeadSquared

Interview

Very fast and efficient all the questions were related to my field and talked to great minds and people. I really recommend joining and be a part of such an amazing company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews