Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Leprino Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Leprino Foods

FP&A Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

Started off great. Had a quick call with the recruiter, then she scheduled a coffee in person with the hiring manager. After that, they had me complete final round interviews with 4 individuals on the team. Then got absolutely no response back even 4 weeks later, after following up twice.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral question to see how you respond to certain situations. Tell me about a time...   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods.

Interview

I brought up the negative reviews from GlassDoor and I was shut down as not being a culture fit. The recruitment/recruiter seemed super out of touch and unprofessional overall. He would only message me via LinkedIn even after asking him to reach out to me via email. It made me question what the company would be like to work for. Clearly, when I asked a valid question about company culture and the negative reviews from GlassDoor, it hit a nerve that they aren't proud of. If you're a younger person looking for a role, I'd avoid this place. They seem super out of touch and only about the bottom line. Who cares about the actual people that work for them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of pay are you looking for?   1 Answer

Supervisor, Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. Spoke first with company recruiter. Second time was with recruiter again and hiring manager. Final time was with hiring manager again, director and EA to CEO. All were very positive and easily connected with each person. Felt like a great fit from the beginning.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in November 2019.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn for this position because they did not have it posted on their actual website, which I did find odd. I received an email within a week from an HR rep saying they wanted to call and chat. At the end of the call, the HR rep told me that they would be scheduling another interview with another manager for me, so I was very excited. He said that he would get back to me within the week about times. I never heard back from him at all. I emailed him back twice asking for an update, and received no response whatsoever. It was extremely rude and inconsiderate, and I do not recommend taking an interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience working in the dairy industry.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, then a 1 on 1 interview with the manager, then was able to meet with individual team members including manager and answer their questions and get a feel for the work environment.

Associate Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

the interview process takes one full day and you have interviews with approximately 8 people. you then have lunch with other people who have the job you're applying for. After the interview process, HR says they will contact you shortly - but really that means a month later and they are offering you a different position with in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a promise to do something and then wanted to back out   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Lemoore, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Seems like they are looking for honesty. Asked about skills. Previous roles at other jobs. Asked about availability. How you get along and work with others. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tells me about yourself starting from childhood   1 Answer

Relief Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allendale, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Allendale, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I showed up at the gate, only to be told by the guard that I had no interview scheduled today. Was told that I could not get in, and that I would have to call and talk with someone. I called and the girl who did my phone interview forgot to tell anyone that I had an interview scheduled. After nearly an hour of waiting at a nearby Burger King parking lot, I was able to be seen for an interview right away. I returned and then waited another 30 minutes in the lobby because the supervisor was in a meeting. When I was finally able to meet with someone; that person had no idea who I was. After about 5 minutes of listening to him drone on and on about jobs that I never applied for and with lower salary expectations; it was apparent that he was pulling jobs out of a hat and I told him that they wouldn't work for me. He then just tried to end the conversation, but before he did I told him what an unprofessional workplace this must be, and that the whole day was wasted because he was unprepared and I felt disrespected from the moment I made contact with this job site. I would not recommend working for this place until they get people who are professional and know what they are doing. Worst HR experience I have ever had with any company. I will never ever apply here again, and I will tell anyone to stay away from this terrible place.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything because they were not expecting me. The interviewer only wanted to talk about how great Leprino foods is. They were not respectful of my time or me as a person.   1 Answer

Controls Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Super simple, they will hire anyone. They literally and I mean literally hired a controls tech that did not know how to turn on a laptop. No standards at all

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted through email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about thirty minutes. We briefly discussed my background and qualifications, and then talked about the company as a whole, as well as benefits, work environment, and work culture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.