Leprino Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Leprino Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Leprino Foods

3.1

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods in November 2019.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn for this position because they did not have it posted on their actual website, which I did find odd. I received an email within a week from an HR rep saying they wanted to call and chat. At the end of the call, the HR rep told me that they would be scheduling another interview with another manager for me, so I was very excited. He said that he would get back to me within the week about times. I never heard back from him at all. I emailed him back twice asking for an update, and received no response whatsoever. It was extremely rude and inconsiderate, and I do not recommend taking an interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience working in the dairy industry.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Phone screen, then a 1 on 1 interview with the manager, then was able to meet with individual team members including manager and answer their questions and get a feel for the work environment.

Associate Food Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

the interview process takes one full day and you have interviews with approximately 8 people. you then have lunch with other people who have the job you're applying for. After the interview process, HR says they will contact you shortly - but really that means a month later and they are offering you a different position with in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you made a promise to do something and then wanted to back out   Answer Question

Relief Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allendale, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Allendale, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I showed up at the gate, only to be told by the guard that I had no interview scheduled today. Was told that I could not get in, and that I would have to call and talk with someone. I called and the girl who did my phone interview forgot to tell anyone that I had an interview scheduled. After nearly an hour of waiting at a nearby Burger King parking lot, I was able to be seen for an interview right away. I returned and then waited another 30 minutes in the lobby because the supervisor was in a meeting. When I was finally able to meet with someone; that person had no idea who I was. After about 5 minutes of listening to him drone on and on about jobs that I never applied for and with lower salary expectations; it was apparent that he was pulling jobs out of a hat and I told him that they wouldn't work for me. He then just tried to end the conversation, but before he did I told him what an unprofessional workplace this must be, and that the whole day was wasted because he was unprepared and I felt disrespected from the moment I made contact with this job site. I would not recommend working for this place until they get people who are professional and know what they are doing. Worst HR experience I have ever had with any company. I will never ever apply here again, and I will tell anyone to stay away from this terrible place.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything because they were not expecting me. The interviewer only wanted to talk about how great Leprino foods is. They were not respectful of my time or me as a person.   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemoore, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Lemoore, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Seems like they are looking for honesty. Asked about skills. Previous roles at other jobs. Asked about availability. How you get along and work with others. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tells me about yourself starting from childhood   1 Answer

Controls Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Greeley, CO (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Super simple, they will hire anyone. They literally and I mean literally hired a controls tech that did not know how to turn on a laptop. No standards at all

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was contacted through email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about thirty minutes. We briefly discussed my background and qualifications, and then talked about the company as a whole, as well as benefits, work environment, and work culture.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

People are really approachable and friendly. It felt good! They are really open and you don't feel like they are hiding anything from you. Easy to get information from them too, like asking for phone numbers and emails they will tell you whatever you need

International Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

It started with an introductory phone call, as expected. The recruiter seemed VERY interested. I traveled a great distance across the country to make the in person interview happen. I completed a 90 minute, multi-panel interview, and it we VERY well. We discussed start date and potential compensation.

After a few weeks, I was told that they were still interviewing and will come to a decision the next week.

I never heard back! I don't have any expectation except a brief email telling me that they moved on. Basic courtesy.

MES Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leprino Foods (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

My friends colleague referred me into Leprino.
    Got a call from HR, which was followed by Hiring Manager telephonic interview and an online assessment.
    Everything went well and I was called fully paid onsite: for a full round of interviews. HR -> Hiring Manager -> Technical Person -> Process Manager -> Vice-President
    Everyone were super friendly except for the technical person.
    I hated this person as much as I loved Leprino.
    He himself did not seemed to have any technical knowledge. He was using his mobile while interview to google questions in front of me and expecting an exact answer which is written in the blogs which he was looking at.
    Terrible round. He was not even friendly.
    Otherwise, I had a great time at Leprino.

Interview Questions

• Online Assessment had basic behavioural, verbal, quant questions with 3-4 .net questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.