Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

They spent more time asking me for questions instead of answering mine. But they were nice and friendly. Did not get an offer. Interview was hybrid zoom and in person.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself please.
    Answer Question

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

To the point and direct. They are looking to see how much experience you have and if you are a good fit. Went over my resume and previous employment. It appeared that they wanted to make sure that I could assimilate into the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

Interview process is very relaxed and conversational. You run down your experience and qualifications. They tell you about the job and what is expected in your role. You are asked what areas you are interested in learning more about.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last role? Why are you leaving? WhAt software have you used?

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring manager. Further zoom interview with two attorneys. Overall a very pleasant experience and all individuals involved were approachable, welcoming, and easy going. Interview questions were fairly standard and not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have in drafting and arguing various motions? Please provide examples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Was a series of phone interviews and it seemed to drag on as different people could not make the scheduled call. Was promised a decision within 3-4 days and it took nearly 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking to make a change?

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

Applied online, filled out job application right before meeting with interviewer, met with office manager, lasted about 30 minutes, was told requirements for paralegals and asked questions about my previous positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

Referred to the firm by an employee that was currently working there. Interviewed with the managing partner and two partners. Billable expectations were laid out in the offer letter and throughout the course of the initial interview. Meeting billables and time management were the only topics of interest during the interview. Received the offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Very personable experience. Managing partners were very responsive and engaged. Very typical legal field questions. Would definitely recommend LBBS Baltimore seems very inclusive and respectful which is tough to find in the private legal world.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

The interviews were a multi-step process with three partners and/or associates. The office manager was good at maintaining communication in between steps and setting up the next interview. Was not a fast process between initial interview and offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Application

I interviewed at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith

Interview

I had three rounds of interviews, meeting with partners, associate attorneys and support staff. The description of the work I would be doing at the firm provided during the interviews was accurate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews