Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

1,963 Interview Reviews

2.9

IT Interview

Interview

They have 2 rounds of interview. First one is more to get to know you. Second is to know more about your technical skills. I just recently got done with the first round, waiting for a follow up.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied for a position involved with MERN stack qualifications for web development & got a response right away on Apr 27th. On May 4th, the interview day, I waited for an hour for the recruiter to call, so I sent an email to her to reschedule. She claimed that she scheduled the interview for May 6th. So come May 6th, she called me 30 minutes before the actual time scheduled because she claimed had a meeting with a manager at our scheduled time. The phone interview lasted only 15 minutes and she told me that she would give my profile over to the engineering manager for the second round, but I was ghosted

The recruiter rushed the entire interview and clearly did not care about my time or honestly about me. She did not ask the common HR questions and cut me off whenever I tried to speak for five seconds or more. Clearly the software engineering department does not know what it is doing.

My advice is to find another place for engineering where you will be treated better. There are thousands of companies out there, you can grow in better places

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

The process went alright, it was mostly behavioral questions so be prepare for them and answer to the best of your ability. The recruiter told me I will get an response soon in a week or so, but I never heard back from them. I don't know what went wrong from the interview as I did answered all their questions carefully. If you didn't heard back, make sure to reach out to them to see what's going on.

Interview Questions

• Why Liberty Mutual? Why Claims? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Claims Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Interview was welcoming and very organized. They explained the role well, and went over some expectations about the responsibilities of the job and what they expect from an employee.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Not many questions, let me do most of the talking. They asked me a couple of things unrelated to the position or my previous experience. All around a relatively strange interview. I am not sure what else to say.

Premium Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter on phone. Typically interview. Why this job? Compensation package seeking? What are you looking for in a new position? How many audits do you handle a week? How big is your territory? Really liked speaking with Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• In your current position you are making a competitive salary, why do you want to leave for another position?   1 Answer
    • First interview, if selected to meet with hiring manager due you have a problem traveling?   Answer Question

Surety Underwriter Interview

Interview

Two phone call interviews followed by an office visit. Very informative and the recruiter tells you what to expect during the first call. Come prepared and make sure you have questions ready!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

All behavioral questions. Be a good story teller. The interview did require some technical accounting questions. Pretty basic accounting 101. They want you to know about the industry and how the company generates revenue. Basically they invest their money from the insurance premiums they receive from customers.

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was staged with a phone interview asking about history and desired future. The second interview was internally at a local office with two people. The first was with the sales manager and the second with the district manager. There was eventually a third interview up at the corporate offices with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

I had three interviews overall. First one was a phone interview with a recruiter. Second one was an in-person interview with the manager of the location I applied for. Last interview was a Skype interview with the regional manager. All of the interviewers were pleasant and sociable. Most of the time, it felt more like a conversation rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you displayed excellent time-management skills?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your tasks? Do you use any tools to help keep you on track?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.