Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Liberty Mutual Insurance

2,092 Interview Reviews

2.9

Data Science Interview

Interview

Had a 20 min behavioral interview with the recruiter which was just simple questions. Later got a call for a second interview which was 90 min technical interview with people from the data team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past projects and what you did. How did you accomplish it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

They went through my portfolio and the process. I had to show my work and explain my process of how did I achieve it. I had 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, design, research and development related questions.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was extremely organized and informational. It was overall a quick process and consisted of a call with the recruiter, a video call with the hiring manager and 5 additional video calls with key stakeholders. I was very impressed but their timeliness and process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that didn't go well in a past job and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Was overall pretty much good for the most part. Would rate it more good than bad in my humble opinion. I would have to say that it could be a good fit for people who are fine with commission based income.

Interview Questions

• What is your employment history   1 Answer
    • When are you available to work   1 Answer

ADP- Analyst Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

Interviewers were great- went to super day had a really good experience. About 4 hours long- two interviews, fit was 2 on 1 and technical was 1 on 1. Very standard. Then towards end of day shadowed one of the current employees in the program

Interview Questions

• Technical and Fit Interview- Technical was based on insurance case study and some market sizing, fit was standard questions   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview

It was a phone screen and then call with the hiring manager. A fair process and easy to talk to the employees. Prepare answers to common questions that relate to the role and format your answers using the STAR method

Claims Adjuster Interview

Interview

Very easy, standard questions. Star style questions. Looking for complete answers and scenarios. Looking to see if you are quick on your feet. No surprise questions. Be prepared to give full details

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview. I was disappointed at the level of professionalism during my last interview. For example, I have never experienced an interviewer snacking during a conversation with a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Background
      Sales Success
      Sales Process
      Prospecting   1 Answer

Great Interview Process Interview

Interview

It was a very easy process. After I applied for the job they sent me an email survey to complete for the next steps! Although I did not receive an offer, that will not detour me from try again!

Inside Territory Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was great. The person I interviewed with was extremely professional. She followed a specific timeline. It was a great experience overall. I did not get the job but the interview process itself was good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.