Life Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 Feb 2019

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

Given an application to fill out after I applied. Had some technical questions on it. Had one phone interview with a Software Engineer. Asked me technical questions related to application and some more (mostly programming). Very few behavioral questions. Another phone interview with a Sr. Software Engineer. More technical questions (more on hardware). Last was an on-site interview. Met with a Sr. Engineer. Asked mostly behavioral questions. Then a group interview with 3 Software Engineers. One was the Sr. Software Engineer I spoke with before. Each was in a different field. Started with a case question then they each asked their own questions. Met with person I spoke with in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the case question. There was a robot that would detect the air quality. I had to list hardware and software related issues it could have. I had to explain how I would solve them. Only given a few minutes to think about it.   1 Answer
    • You can get various other questions about applications, embedded systems, and lots of other things.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Had conversation with recruiters at university career-fair. Got selected for on-campus interview, further went on for technical phone interview and on-site interview. Recruiters were very friendly and encouraging. I found the roles a good fit for me and they encouraged me during entire process. Engineer at on-site interview made visit each department around which left me highly excited for the company.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures basic understanding with C++ implementation. Since it was for Coop focussed more on individual projects too.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Phone screen by hr. A technical phone screen and then on site interview. Everyone was nice.A lot of technical questions in embedded sw. Manager asked a lot of managing questions as to how you work.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

Phone interview with the group manager, around 20 minutes long. He was very friendly. It was a walk through my resume, focusing on my projects. Then, a couple of technical questions – not very hard, just to check that you are not lying in your resume - from topics mentioned on my resume. Finally, a couple of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your volunteering experience
      What is a PLL? What do we use it for?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Fitness in October 2016.

Interview

I got a referal for this position and the day after I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview.
    The day of the interview, he called me 40 minutes late and the interview, which was supposed to last 1 hour, took 15 minutes.
    He asked me to tell him about my degrees but wasn't interested in my experience. After, he asked how does a PLL work. I answered correctly and he told me that I would hear back from them in a week.
    They never called back, even after a follow up e-mail.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Fitness in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds. The first round was interviewed at school. After one week, received call from HR for final on-site round. There were four rounds, the first round was manager, the second round was chief director, the third round were electrical engineers and the fourth round was an electrical manger from different team. Technical and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Life Fitness Response

21 Mar 2016 – HR Partner

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience and we're so happy to have you on the team!

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Fitness (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

On site. Hard. Do basics. Will ask questions based on whatever you have written in your resume. Group phone interview then personal interview. Personal interview was tough.Some unexpected rounds took place

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

After the an interview with HR, It took few days and then phone screen interview was scheduled. The process was straight forward. The technical phone screen lasted 25 minutes
    Asked about my background.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had 6 x 1 hr interviews for position, with about 80% being behavioral questions, with cross-functional team members. Nothing especially unusual about any interviews, but be sure to know about both the company and the role

Interview Questions

• Describe what management style fits your work style and explain why.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Fitness.

Interview

Staffing agency presented me with the job description and scheduled a phone screening with the company. On the phone, supervisor went over the expectations and responsibilities of the role. Once the phone screening was done, I receive a call from the agency asking how it went. The company got back to me within the week's end with their decision.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.