Loblaw Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Loblaw Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Loblaw Companies

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies.

Interview

Front end manager was condescending and not nice at all. Treated people under her like BS. HR person was really nice, but overall environment was not professional. You would often find employees making out in the staff room.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Very informal process for such a large company, I was just given a call from HR for screening on the spot without arranging an appointment and HR did not send any email correspondences throughout the whole process for me to reach out about the process. Salary range was also lower than comparable companies and right off the bat was told by HR that they have a set range cause "they have thousands of employees", yeah so does Amazon but they compensate fairly. Looks like they're on a hiring surge to pick up people willing to accept low compensations. Hope that everyone in this process knows your worth and don't get intimidated into accepting lower salary just cause they're a reputable company.

Director Interview

Interview

Approached for a video interview with the leadership, but was told the interview is cancelled on the day of because of lack of qualification.

Interview was notified through a direct phone call instead of email, on which the HR directly asked for past salary and expected compensation.

Overall not a good experience at all, feels they don’t know what they are looking for and there’s a disconnection between the HR and business.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary range? Why did you leave your last job? How much did you make before?   Answer Question

Personal Shopper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies in May 2020.

Interview

Applied through company website then got the phone call for interview in 4 days.
    Briefly interview via phone with HR and second interview with department manager.
    If you pass the interview , company would ask you to upload more about your personal information and security check.

Interview Questions

• Q:Does team work important to you and why.
      Q:Any experience of dealing with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Relief Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

25 minutes long digital interview. 8 questions and 2 coordination games. 30 secs to prepare for answers and 3 minutes to video record the answer. the recording of answer had 2 attempts before final submit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Data Science Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies.

Interview

HR: Interview was brief and quick asked about your programming language etc.

In Person Interview: Good very good conversation with the hiring manager, but don't bs because the hiring manager knows their stuff quite well. Talked about ML algorithms that you have worked with, some projects you've done.

You'll be asked to do some tests: SQ(JOIN, group by where, clause) and basic Python Questions.

Unfortunately, no call back from HR or Hiring Manager regarding rejection (Only downside.)

Warehouse Associate/Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied using Indeed, got a response within a week. Arrive early to the interview because you will have to do a basic math test and alphanumerical 'pick the odd one out'. Due to COVID-19 the interview was done in the Cafeteria with 2 HR recruiters. Basic questions like tell me about yourself, what do you know about Loblaws and why should we hire you. An opportunity is given to ask questions after which they tell you more about the role, hours, department and pay.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Met with the hiring manager and he then asked me a few questions and asked me when I could start. Overall experience was okay in my opinion.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I got a call telling me a little bit about the company and how it runs. I was then asked to come in for an interview a few days later. The interviewer was fairly rude and seemed a bit condescending. But overall, a lot of situational based questions were asked and I was asked to fill in my avaliability.

Senior Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

1st round behavioral with HR, kind easy
    two managers for 2nd-round interview. not technical, a bunch of questions about your background and experience

They ghosted me after i send multiple follow-up emails

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.