Logic Square Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

In Person25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logic Square Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logic Square Technologies (Calcutta) in Jun 2019

Interview

one telephonic short interview call, then one skype interview, then final round with the tech lead. once you clear the telephonic interview, you will be scheduled for skype call. then after few days you will be scheduled for machine round, which will be in the office.

Interview Questions
  • basic js questions, node js basic questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Logic Square Technologies (Bhubaneshwar) in Aug 2017

Interview

There were following rounds. * Online Test * Technical Interview (2 interviewers per panel) * Technical Interview (Single interviewer per panel) * Managerial Round * HR Round 12 students were shortlisted for FTE after the first round and only 2 were shortlisted for the final two rounds, i.e. Managerial and HR. And those 2 students got placed.

Interview Questions
  • A question was asked to tell the output of a C code in which 'extern' keyword was used.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

4h

a

Software Engineer

Hi Fishes, my current CTC is 15L, YOE - 8, I've got an offer from a company X for 30L and my current company is trying to retain me by raising my CTC to 26L and an extra 4L retention bonus which comes with a 2 year lock in period, I also have ESOP benifit with my current company, which gives me additional 3 lakhs benifit on Feb 2022 if I stay with current company, every where in the internet it says accepting a counter offer is a career suicide, what should I do, pls suggest, thanks in advance!

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Logic Square Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logic Square Technologies

Interview

I had a phone interview with the company founder Mr. Harbhajanka. Interview began with a brief exchange of introduction. I was also asked about whether I'm comfortable with the timing and the dates. Two technical questions were asked, of which the first one was easy and the second one was of moderate difficulty. Both were related to programming, while only the second question required me to write code. I found the interviewer to be polite and gentle. They informed me of the results about 18 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of numbers, how to determine the number appearing maximum number of times.
  • Given a matrix filled with 0s and 1s, find number of ways to reach from cell 0,0 to the last cell assuming 0 cells are forbidden.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Logic Square Technologies (Calcutta) in Apr 2016

Interview

I do have two phone interview. There was questions from php, nodejs, meteorjs, angularjs. I asked to solve a programming problem. I need to submit it within 15 minutes. There was questions from php, nodejs, meteorjs, angularjs. I asked to solve a programming problem. I need to submit it within 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed