Lush Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 317 of over 317 interviews

Other3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Lush

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush in Jun 2021

Interview

It was like chatting with a friend to be honest. Asked me questions about myself and my past experiences. No LUSH related questions at all which is quite surprising! They also explained what kind of person they are oookinf for etc...

Interview Questions
  • 1- tell me about yourself 2- what’s your best/ worst moments at work
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lush (Orange, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process took about a week and a half for me. First I had a phone interview which was pretty thorough the manager asked me a lot of questions about myself and my experiences in customer service. After this, I got an offer for a second interview (culture hour) which was different from any other interview experience I have had. For culture hour you basically go in for about an hour they explain lushes background and goals. They basically have you roleplay as you work there (don't worry though they do give you some practice). Overall I think the management at the store was awesome and although I didn't get the job I interviewed for I was offered to be put on call for the seasonal hire which I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What is your job experience? How would you sell this product? How would you approach someone when they walk in?

Lush

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush in May 2021

Interview

I applied online, and got an email from the manager asking to schedule a phone interview. A few days after it, I got called back and asked if I would like to come in for a second interview (called culture hour). I was taught a few things and roleplayed a few customer interactions, and shadowed employees during interactions with customers (then was asked what I observed). Got told multiple times that my product knowledge was impressive haha. Got sent home with a small container of Dream Cream as a thank-you for coming for the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lush

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush

Interview

They say yes to everyone, it was honestly like an event. They broke us into 10 groups of 12. There were people there who admitted they couldn’t even work this job with where they live/ school/ uni

Interview Questions
  • Basically research a couple of bath bombs, a few of the activities is basically just selling each other bath bombs

Lush

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lush

Interview

Pretty easy process, the questions weren't too hard and then went onto a test run where you deal with stocking on the main floor. Just had to deal with some heavy boxes full of various products plus theres alot of bath bomb dust.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be prepared to work extra shifts

Lush

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush

Interview

pretty straight forward online application in person interview or a sales pitch just do some background research and you will be fine also just seem bubbly and friendly i dont have anything else to say but good luck its not the end of the world

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for lush

Lush

Application

I interviewed at Lush

Interview

Interview and floor trial - interview on my own which was fairly standard about motivation for role and my understanding of company. Floor trial relied on having the confidence to approach customers and be hands on with products.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush (Budapest)

Interview

Group interview set up. Where you have to present how would you showcase a product to a customer. Talk in english and hungarian. Introducing yourself. They answer to applicant relatively fast before the interview and after too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lush

Application

I interviewed at Lush

Interview

Ok but had to do a practice run and interview after which i did not like as i was not prepared. Not clear at first as i did not know there was a pract run which caused to to hv to reschedule my day

1 person found this interview helpful

Lush

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lush

Interview

group interview , multiple tasks on a carousel like system. often team building type activities taken place in store after the store has closed. staff were really friendly and give you plenty of opportunity to ask any questions you have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 317 Interviews