MAQ Software Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Development Engineer

MAQ Software Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MAQ Software

3.2

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAQ Software in April 2013.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, they had an initial multiple choice questions round and then it was followed by a couple of rounds of interviews. The process was pretty quick, the total lead time from first interview to the result was 2 days.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were not difficult, they asked the same old the general questions which you find of the interviewing websites. They were really interested in my future career plans, they wanted to check if I would stick around.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MAQ Software

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAQ Software.

Interview

Had 4-5 rounds, most checked algorithms and last one was HR. The rounds did not get more difficult with rounds, all of the rounds were of same level. They were quick in responding and at times I got a mail from them for next round within 30 minutes of completion of one interview.

Interview Questions

• Easy to medium level questions from leetcode.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software.

Interview

The interview process is fairly straight forward. They ask you to go to one of the meeting room and they will come in and ask you a simple algorithm question, after that if they like you the hiring management will come in the room and chat with you to see why you wanted to join them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will call you and give you a day for two to make the decision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Ghaziabad) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus placements. The first round was aptitude- pen and paper round. We were given 30 minutes to solve 30 questions. Questions were easy but most of the questions demanded heavy calculations so it was very difficult to complete even 20 in those 30 minutes. And we had to fill OMR sheet as well. But if you follow a strategy by doing team work. Like you attempt first 15 questions and the person who is sitting near you does last 15 questions. And then you share the answers, you will be able to do 27-29 questions and clear the round.
    Next in algorithm round they ask 2 questions:-
    n-queens problem code for 8 queens
    Dutch national flag problem.

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain the code written in the previous round. And asked some more puzzles.
      They asked to solve snake and ladders problem, Detecting loop in linked list and removing the loop.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

the first round was an aptitude round followed by 2 technical rounds and then an HR round. They asked me puzzles and different sorting algorithms. The technical round wasn't so easy so need to prepare well before facing the interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked me to write a code of snake n ladder problem   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

1st Round : Apti
    2nd Round : Algorithm

1st round : Easy Aptitude Questions 5-6 questions were based on work ( A does work in 5 days ) kind of questions. Some based on probabilty and venn diagram. 1-2 general URL questions (networking). 30 questions in total. Practice indiabix for that.

2nd round : Two questions : 1. algorithm for 8 queens
                                                  2. Deutch Flag problem (modified that robot needs to sort them. Use functions accordingly).

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Hyderabad) in July 2011.

Interview

First Round: Written test will be taken
    Second Round: Algorithmic Round in which they will give algorithm and we have to provide answers to them
    Third Round: Technical 1
    Fourth Round: Technical 2
    Fifth Round: Technical 3
    Sixth Round: HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Chennai) in September 2015.

Interview

It is very simple
    Do you consistently rise to any challenge? Do you take pride in your work and actively participate in your career development? Explore a whole new world of opportunities. Combine that with a touch of the cutting-edge, and get set to take on the world

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQ Software (Hyderabad) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through elitmus.Total of 4 rounds and i was interviewed at MAQ software hyderabad.In first round,it was a aptitude round with no negative marking i answered all the question.Second round technical questions.third round is also technical.Fourth round is HR round.

Application

Interview

We had an aptitude test followed by technical interview

Interview Questions

• The questions asked involved the basics of Algorithm and C   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.