MEG Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MEG Energy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MEG Energy

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MEG Energy in September 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with on site Contracts Manager, HR and Project Controls Site Manager. We reviewed my qualifications. Discussed my previous job history and how i got interested in Contract administration. I was asked to pick 3 words to describe myself.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my current position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. I would suggest you ask what the salary range is before you say what you will accept.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MEG Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Easy. They mostly asked about my experiences and also behavioral questions. The interviewers were friendly and they really took the time to get to know me. My advice is to try to appear as relaxed and natural.

Environmental Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at MEG Energy.

Interview

I was called by an HR representative to attend an interview at their head office. When I arrived I was impressed by the professionalism and hospitality of the company. During the interview I was given a glass water which I drank from frequently. In hindsight this might have been a bad idea since the interviewers never touched their glasses. It was also more laid back with the employers wearing business casual as opposed to business professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to balance many responsibilities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.