MENTIS Software Interview Questions

Updated 2 Dec 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MENTIS Software

MENTIS Software

Application

I interviewed at MENTIS Software

Interview

A shortlist followed by gd process then a presentation round and final interview They are very biased. It's just an eye wash as they have some candidates already in mind. They'll select people who didn't even speak well in the gd. For them they want to review how their candidates in mind perform amidst a group. Waste of attending it.

Interview Questions
  • There were nothing like that
    Answer Question

MENTIS Software

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MENTIS Software

Interview

I was recruited on campus. There were three rounds: 1 Group Discussion and 2 rounds of interview. The GD topic was on of the most interesting one i had encountered.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to my areas of interest an work experience.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

an

MR

infosys: Project Manager role - 23LPA (20% variable)+1.25L JB - nearby location Mphasis: Scrum Master role - 26LPA (5% variable)+1L JB - 20km distance YOE 17, Tech stack: PMP, Project Manager & Scrum Master Considering the roles offered, my experience level and for future career growth/path, pls suggest and share your thoughts Infosys Mphasis

39 Comments

Tech India

135.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MENTIS Software~1711457
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MENTIS Software (Chennai) in Dec 2016

Interview

The whole selection process was managed by Company's CEO and Executive Director. The whole process was over in half a day. The interview process was crisp and to the point. It consisted of three rounds - Group Discussion; Case Study; Personal Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Intuitive Group discussion topic; Case study on business expansion; Previous work experience,
RSS Feed</>Embed