- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- Dominican Republic - All Cities
- - National District
- - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at MENTIS Software
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at MENTIS Software
A shortlist followed by gd process then a presentation round and final interview They are very biased. It's just an eye wash as they have some candidates already in mind. They'll select people who didn't even speak well in the gd. For them they want to review how their candidates in mind perform amidst a group. Waste of attending it.
- There were nothing like that
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MENTIS Software
I was recruited on campus. There were three rounds: 1 Group Discussion and 2 rounds of interview. The GD topic was on of the most interesting one i had encountered.
- Questions were related to my areas of interest an work experience.
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MENTIS Software (Chennai) in Dec 2016
The whole selection process was managed by Company's CEO and Executive Director. The whole process was over in half a day. The interview process was crisp and to the point. It consisted of three rounds - Group Discussion; Case Study; Personal Interview.
- Intuitive Group discussion topic; Case study on business expansion; Previous work experience,