Macquarie Group Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 848 of over 848 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie Group

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Several steps, two phone interviews, one round-robin style interview with four executives and then a final interview with the group lead. There was also a test involved at the end.

Interview Questions
  • They were specific to my experiences
    Answer Question

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

zoom meeting with two separate individuals that last about an hour. they gave an overview of the position and group. went through the daily activities the new hire would be responsible for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Emailed about role then got a phone screening. After that I had an interview at the office where I was asked about my background and some technical questions. I didn't prepare properly; if you do then it should be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Random walk question: for a,b on the real line (with a<b), what is the probability of getting to b if you start at some point c between a and b? (I was given explicit values for a, b and c)

Macquarie Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group in May 2021

Interview

Long interview process. Phone screen, 1st round interview, psychometric test, 2nd round interview. Especially psychometric test which needs practice. I went into the final round of interview. The feedback is because my answer for the last interview question: what’s your biggest weakness which indicates that I don’t suit this role. Very surprised that the team can draw a line in sand because of one answer of the question. And that’s my last question being asked. Waste of time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The application process took around 2.5 weeks until the offer. First there was an initial phone interview, then a panel technical interview, then a psychometric assessment and lastly a panel interview again.

Interview Questions
  • How will the team help you to be able to succeed in your role?

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard: - Online Assessment - Phone Interview - Two face-to-face interviews I received an offer a few days after my final interview. The recruitment team do a very good job getting back to you within a short time frame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Online assessment, followed by a brief phone interview with a member of the team. Finally, there is an online conference call with HR and one analyst. The turnover was quite fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The process was a very pleasant experience thanks to a very engaged HR team. There were 6 rounds and a case study. I had to do one interview in a foreign language.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

I was approached by more than one recruiter for an opportunity a few years ago. I had a pleasant interview with someone from the team. Before I could continue with the process of meeting the rest of the team however, I had to go in and take a 3 hour reading, math and abstract reasoning exam. I passed the exam but meeting with the hiring manager I found it wasn't right opportunity for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Lack of response from Talent Acquisition Team. Seems very disorganised internally between hiring manager and its HR team. The entire process dragged through 8 weeks with little or no response eventually.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 848 Interviews