MagicBricks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MagicBricks Interview Questions

Interviews at MagicBricks

2.8

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MagicBricks (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First round written test, 2nd round technical and asked very simple oops concept and architecture of selenium frame work and don't go there time is waste last HR said your Technical round is not clear

Interview Questions

• static, final, abstract and interface selenium basic   2 Answers

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Noida) in April 2020.

Interview

This is a loooong interview process, where interviewers are usually late by 10+ mins, and recruiters schedule the next round in the next day or two. There is also a take home exercise, and it is very open ended. Caution: If you are a diligent PM, you are likely going to spend a lot of time because the take home exercise is not well defined. There's also 3 rounds of phone interviews. All in all, a disappointing experience because there's a lot of prep needed, but the interviewers look like they are all IIM grads, who haven't really spent time understanding product managers (they are well experienced otherwise).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagicBricks.

Interview

First Round:
    Ten MCQ and 1 coding question.
    1) Array based questions.
    2) How to find total number of tables in ur data base.
    3) About projects.
    4) find duplicate in an array
    5) what is diffrence between multiprocessor and multi cpu system.
    6) what is ip address.
    7) Reverse a given array.

Interview Questions

• Technical HR Round
      1) print pattern.
      6) projects
      7) Qualities u want in ur boss
      8) why should we hire u   Answer Question

Videographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MagicBricks.

Interview

Very good and neat process . simply superb. Practical rounds . interview By call and they told me the result immediately without any waiting and I liked that . they made it as best

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MagicBricks (New Delhi) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was on the similar lines of Analyst/Analytics Manager Interview. Interviewer asked puzzles and told to write SQL queries. One has to be prepare the basic SQL (Writing Query) questions and puzzles which are easily available on Internet

Interview Questions

• Employee,Timestamp based SQL Queries (Basic-Join, Self Join, Subquery knowledge will do)   1 Answer
    • 2 beakers with capacity of 3L,5L. How will you measure 9 Litre. Forgot the exact question but something on similar lines   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Pune).

Interview

It was a very pathetic experience.
    MagicBricks conducted a scheduled drive in Pune for Java Developers via Pathfinder Management solutions for bangalore location. I went there at around 10 am. They called roughly around 200 candidates.

Initially, there was a written round and a 5 minutes screening round where they are scanning the resume and rejecting the candidates even if one of the skills don't match the JD.
    It was quite a mismanagement and unfair to people who have traveled from quite far for the interview.They should not have been called for the interview in the first place.

Even , I have 1 or 2 skills ( I don't have experience on Spring) missing but they selected me and told me to wait for the F2F interview.
    Finally , my turn for interview came at around 4 PM and the interviewer rejected me in 5 minutes saying you don't have the required skills and you're not fit for the role.
    It was quite unprofessional on their part. First, why i was called for the drive when i don't have the required skill set and second why they didn't rejected me in the initial screening process.
    I was quite angry at the staff and reprimanded them for this behavior. They just apologized to me for the inconvenience.
    I skipped another interview for this. My whole Saturday was wasted.

Please anyone going for Magicbricks drive in the future to make sure you have all the skills mentioned in the JD in your resume otherwise they'll just waste your time.
    Even just having knowledge about the skills is not enough, they need you to have industrial experience in all the skills.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

Everything was fine apart from the managerial (technical) interview. Forget about selection or rejection, interviewer was not able to frame question in plain English. At this level, at least average communication guy should interview.

Interview Questions

• Find the third largest number in an array.
      Concurrent HashMap and HashTable difference.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency.
    Interview process was bizzare.
    Very rude interviewer , asked to join the company at the same CTC. When i declined , he asked a difficult question and said all the best.
    Wasted by whole day.
    I dont not recommend .

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

F2F discussions

Don't waste your time interviewing here, this company doesn't have any respect for candidates time and will make you wait for hours even if its a scheduled interview on weekdays

- very badly managed interview process and irresponsible HR, no one will attend you for hours after you reach their office
    - the interviewer seemed to be a frustrated person because of his job
    look out for other opportunities and with someone who respects applicants time

Interview Questions

• basic data structure,java questions which are generally will be asked in freshers interview.
      spiring related questions
      print all nodes at distance k from a given node   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MagicBricks (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 rounds.
    Round 1: Usual Spring and Java questions
    Round 2: Focused on Spring beans, Multithreading and ORMs
    Round 3: Some technical questions and some managerial with CTO (typical question: Why should I hire you)
    Later they said they decided to go with the other candidate.

Interview Questions

• Find the second largest element in the array   Answer Question
    • For a given integer n print numbers in the following format:
      n = 4
      2 3
      4 5 6
      7 8 9 10   Answer Question
    • A string is given in the format "ab?bc?c? ". Replace all instances of '?' with either 0 or 1 and then print all such combinations
      Input => ab?bc?c?
      Output => ab1bc1c1, ab1bc1c0, ab1bc0c1, ab1bc0c0, ab0bc1c0, ab0bc1c1, ab0bc0c1, ab0bc0c0   1 Answer
    • Let's say there are two static methods m1(synchronized) and m2 in a class and there are 2 threads t1 and t2. Will you be able to execute m1 from t1 and m2 from t2 simultaneously.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.