MagicBricks Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2021

Found 470 of over 488 reviews

4.1
MagicBricks CEO Sudhir Pai (no image)
Sudhir Pai
Pros
  • "Work life balance, supporting Colleagues(in 43 reviews)

• "Friendly people nice work culture and nice management(in 43 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some times No work/life balance(in 15 reviews)

• "Till now I haven't find any cons(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Excellent Organization to work with

Jul 19, 2021 - Zonal Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly and Participative Senior Management

Cons

Nothing as such for now

2. 5.0

A Great Place to Work

Jul 6, 2021 - Management Trainee-Hr in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is great, and the values are well-defined and transparent. How well you can do, how far you will go wrt your own learning & growth curve is solely dependent on you. The company values meritocracy above all, so everybody has an equal opportunity of working hard and winning big. The HR team is excellent when it comes to delivering any kind of additional support/ help/ clarification, making the processes look seamless.

Cons

Nothing specific. Wrt my experience so far, the cons have got to do more with the work-from-home set up in general rather than the company.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Salary discussion

Jul 21, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

At the time of interview my Salary discussed 16k but after next i got a call from a consultancy that the company can't provide 16k but 15k for this job. Any how I accepted it but because I was jobless at that moment next day again I got a call that from the job consultant that they can provide only 14K for this job. I called the company HR she was shouting at me and asked that if you want to work you can work or leave it. 😞😞😞😔😟 That was so disappointing for me that after interview and salary discussions my salary got deducted twice they took advantage of compulsion. Any how I managed to work there for 3 months and later left the job because I got less salary and even the freshers got more salary than me.

Cons

Extra work and fake commitments of incentives

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It's okayish

Jul 11, 2021 - Sales Trainee in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get a "Press" id card Salaries paid correctly on last working day of a month Flexible timings Saturday, Sunday and Public holidays are off days

Cons

I was told to go on a leave without pay in the month of May due to corona and they promised me they will call me back by October. So from may they haven't given me salary and I haven't heard from them even in the month of November. So I decided to resign and look for a new job, so while resigning they didn't give me the FNF settlement also my PF wasn't given. When I enquired with the HR Bangalore they said I didn't serve the 30 days notice period. I didn't understand the logic of 30 days notice period. They are not paying me from May and they didn't call me back by October and then I should serve the notice period, the HR system over here is so ridiculous.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 3.0

Sales Team Manager Improvement

Jul 7, 2021 - Core Sales Consultant in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Payment is good. Work Environment is good but need some improvement.

Cons

Sales Team Manager is good but he need to be with the new joiners and should explain them all the doubts what he/she is getting on or off field. The Management should check weather the training is done or not for the new joiner. Is he/she is comfortable with his boss or reporting Manager. The Manager is not even bother to know weather the new joiner has received there working kit or not like laptop or the sales force Id.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall Good

Jul 24, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company products and services are offered at very competitive range. Strong sales team with strong leadership team. Company policies are also good. Very good incentive policy. Lot of scope to grow in this organisation if you start your career but not in a longer period.

Cons

6 days working with heavy work loads. Low compensation. Work life balance is very poor.

7. 5.0

Good Company to work for in Online Real Estate Industry

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBP in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Compensation Structure and support provided to the employee in terms of role enrichment.

Cons

Nothing as of now I can highlight.

8. 5.0

Good Company to work with

Jul 8, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary on time , No. 1 property site

Cons

No cons in company .

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

About Magicbricks as a employer

Jul 6, 2021 - Assistant Manager in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Value driven company 2. Supportive HR team 3. Open door Management Policy 4. Competitive compensation structure

Cons

Not found any cons yet

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good company for carrier growth

Jul 8, 2021 - Sales Associate in Calcutta
      Business Outlook

Pros

you can earn huge incentives

Cons

you have to face work pressure

Viewing 1 - 10 of 470 Reviews