Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Manhattan Associates

3.1

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

I was offered an online interview about a week after meeting with Manhattan Associates at my university's career fair. The interview was a personality test, with one programming question at the end. About a week later, I was offered another on-site interview in which travel accommodations were provided. However, I declined the interview for reasons unrelated to my experience with Manhattan Associates.

Interview Questions

• Implement [some algorithm] in a language of your choice. You have 10 minutes to complete it.   Answer Question

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got the first round interview after talking with them at the career fair. The people were extremely nice and friendly. For the first round, I had total of two 30-minute interviews. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a professional in 5 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

1 two part interview at Job fair, then a second 1 day interview consisting of a panel presentation, a technical interview, and a behavioral interview. Relatively straight forward if you can speak well.

Interview Questions

• Your iPhone isnt receiving notifications. How would you troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

First round interview was a virtual assessment, pretty much all behavioral. Given a short window to read a question then answer it. 6-7 questions. Each has a different allotted time for you to record your answers. You only get one go around

Interview Questions

• Name a time you hard to learn a technical skill quickly   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I think it was more of a culture fit. There was only one question pertaining to my actual professional experience. Some talks about the previous VP of Marketing being awful to work for. After the interview I was taken on a company wide tour for 45 minutes. The next day the recruiter told me I did not get the job. The reason: I seemed to have issues with my previous employer. * We did not talk about my previous employers at all in the interview. I expressed empathy and that I could relate to having difficult clients when the interviewer was speaking ill of the former VP.
    Tours are such a waste of someones time, especially if you have no intention of hiring them. Wait to do those when they have started work at your company.

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Decatur, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume for the Marketing Programs Manager role. I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Specialist asking me for my availability (on a specific date) to discuss this role in more detail. I replied back with my availability and best contact number I could be reached me at. I never received a confirmation from the Talent Acquisition Specialist. So I sent a follow up email a day later to confirm if our call was still set and asked if the position was still available. The Talent Acquisition Specialist responded and stated “ I’m sorry that I did not see this yesterday. Let’s connect for Friday morning”, so I emailed my availability again and the specialist confirmed 10:30am would work for her and I replied 10:30am worked for me as well. I never heard back and never received a call from the specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist was unprofessional and this experience has put a negative image in my mind about MA. You guys should hire competent employees who possess people skills especially in this field of work. I no longer have interest in working for this organization.

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

My interview was scheduled for 1:00 PM for a 30 minute session. The talent acquisition specialist called me at 1:09 PM then quickly stated that she was having a problem hearing me and asked me if she could call me back in 30 seconds as she wanted to call me back from a conference room where she could use a speaker phone. She called me back in six minutes. Fifteen minutes of our scheduled thirty minute meeting had been wasted by the talent acquisition specialist.

After initial introductions were completed the talent acquisition specialist stated that Manhattan Associates is currently having a severe problem with employee retention. She asked me to share some examples of how as a L & D professional I have (in the past) implemented programs to resolve employer problems with employee retention. I shared two examples with the talent acquisition specialist whose response was that my examples were poor and while MANAGEMENT was very interested in me she was not comfortable with what I had shared with her and that typically she does not put people forward to management for consideration unless she believes that the applicant will make HER look good. She then told me that I would have to come up with some better examples to share on the next interview. Finally the talent acquisition specialist told me that if I was going to move forward I would be hearing from someone in the next two to three days. If no one contacted me then I was not being put forward in the hiring process. The talent acquisition specialist then stated that she had gone over her allotted time and therefore, I would not be given an opportunity to ask any questions. The entire conversation lasted 18 minutes with the majority of the time being spent by the talent acquisition specialist speaking about how great she was and promoting her own grandeur.

I did not realize that the purpose of an applicant was to make the talent acquisition person look good. I believe that the purpose of a good applicant is to potentially become a productive member of the organization. Perhaps if the human resource people at Manhattan Associates concentrated more on finding great applicants and hearing the potential of the applicants rather than considering how the applicants can make the talent acquisition specialist look good or bad Manhattan Associates would not have such an employee retention issue. As an HR/L&D professional with many years of experience I have interviewed and hired many people - it was my responsibility as the the person conducting the interview to be an investigator and to find the skills within the applicant that would meet the needs of the organization. It is a mutual goal between the two parties in the interview to find those nuggets of value that the applicant has that can benefit the organization and to find a way to make it a win/win for all the parties involved. It is NOT the purpose of the applicant to make the talent acquisition specialist look good. Manhattan Associates needs to re-calibrate its interviewing and hiring process and if they did that they might very well improve their employee retention issue.

Interview Questions

• Manhattan Associates has a severe employee retention problem. Please share some examples where you as a Learning and Development professional I have resolved employee retention issues in an organization.   1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. On campus first round interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews that were made up of behavioral and logic questions. Once passing that step you were invited to second round interviews at their headquarters. There is a dinner and the next day two 45 minutes interviews and an office tour. Decisions are made within the following two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Bank A has 5 tellers and 5 lines.
      Bank B has 5 tellers and 1 line.
      Which bank has the best operation?   1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

Interview

Met a recruiter at one of my career fairs, had a video interview then was flown in to Atlanta for the final interview.

Interview process consisted of 2 interviews, a panel presentation and an office tour. Received my offer 2 weeks after via phone call.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in October 2019.

Interview

Perfunctory. Not sure there actually was an opening. Referred by executive. Mgt. and there seemed to be a disconnect between exec and interviewer. My expectation was an urgent need to fill a critical position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.