Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Manhattan Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Manhattan Associates

3.1

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

It was a recruiting process on campus. I did a 1-on-1 interview on campus and then another one a few days later. After those rounds, I was invited to do 1-on-1 interviews with several associates at the office. The interviews at the office were technical, behavioral, and then doing a five minute presentation to a panel.

Interview Questions

• Choose one app from your phone and tell me how you would test/troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was quick and clear. There were four rounds technical, managerial, onsite managerial and HR round. Communication was clear and offer was released within a week. Interview team was very Cooperative.

Software Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met them on campus and they invited me for an on campus interview next day. The interviewer was really friendly and supportive. He helped guide me towards the answer for some of the technical questions. I was asked to come for a second interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

I was offered an online interview about a week after meeting with Manhattan Associates at my university's career fair. The interview was a personality test, with one programming question at the end. About a week later, I was offered another on-site interview in which travel accommodations were provided. However, I declined the interview for reasons unrelated to my experience with Manhattan Associates.

Interview Questions

• Implement [some algorithm] in a language of your choice. You have 10 minutes to complete it.   Answer Question

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Athens, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got the first round interview after talking with them at the career fair. The people were extremely nice and friendly. For the first round, I had total of two 30-minute interviews. Very nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a professional in 5 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone interview was two weeks after I submitted my CV, focusing on your understanding of this role and this company, and also some attracting points in my CV that the interviewer wanted to know more about; Online testing (verbal, logic), AC day (includes group discussion with six candidates, one-on-one interview, verbal testing and logic testing), final presentation.

Interview Questions

• how to prove your soft skills like time management, teamwork, leadership, flexibility, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

1 two part interview at Job fair, then a second 1 day interview consisting of a panel presentation, a technical interview, and a behavioral interview. Relatively straight forward if you can speak well.

Interview Questions

• Your iPhone isnt receiving notifications. How would you troubleshoot it?   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

First round interview was a virtual assessment, pretty much all behavioral. Given a short window to read a question then answer it. 6-7 questions. Each has a different allotted time for you to record your answers. You only get one go around

Interview Questions

• Name a time you hard to learn a technical skill quickly   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I think it was more of a culture fit. There was only one question pertaining to my actual professional experience. Some talks about the previous VP of Marketing being awful to work for. After the interview I was taken on a company wide tour for 45 minutes. The next day the recruiter told me I did not get the job. The reason: I seemed to have issues with my previous employer. * We did not talk about my previous employers at all in the interview. I expressed empathy and that I could relate to having difficult clients when the interviewer was speaking ill of the former VP.
    Tours are such a waste of someones time, especially if you have no intention of hiring them. Wait to do those when they have started work at your company.

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Decatur, GA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume for the Marketing Programs Manager role. I received an email from the Talent Acquisition Specialist asking me for my availability (on a specific date) to discuss this role in more detail. I replied back with my availability and best contact number I could be reached me at. I never received a confirmation from the Talent Acquisition Specialist. So I sent a follow up email a day later to confirm if our call was still set and asked if the position was still available. The Talent Acquisition Specialist responded and stated “ I’m sorry that I did not see this yesterday. Let’s connect for Friday morning”, so I emailed my availability again and the specialist confirmed 10:30am would work for her and I replied 10:30am worked for me as well. I never heard back and never received a call from the specialist. The Talent Acquisition Specialist was unprofessional and this experience has put a negative image in my mind about MA. You guys should hire competent employees who possess people skills especially in this field of work. I no longer have interest in working for this organization.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.