MannKind Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MannKind Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at MannKind Corporation

Sort:

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MannKind Corporation (Paramus, NJ (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Pretty typical interview screen with HR over the phone followed by interviews with HR, hiring manager and several other managers during one day interview. I Met with several managers form different departments and toured the office site. Human Resources wrapped up the interview with an overview of benefits, including pay for the job.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my project management skills and ability meet tight timelines   Answer Question

Validation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MannKind Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I just submitted my resume and am waiting to hear back from the company. I had to go through many interviews at it was a long and arduous process. The interview process is very difficult. Sometimes they don't call you when they should and some time you get interviewers who are not so nice to you. There's got to be a better way to get a new job.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MannKind Corporation (Danbury, CT (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

I spoke to five people during interview process from director to department manager, department scheduler, department clerk,department technician, Questions ranged from technical abilities previous companies,where I went to school. Certifications, seminars, etc. HR representative very informed about benefits and stocks and vacation. All interviews handled in one day with a response for the position in about a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.