Marketing Management Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marketing Management Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Marketing Management Analytics

Analyst, Analytics- MMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 Phone interview with Recruiter, HR and coworker. One on site interview in the office.
    The phone interview was about behavior questions, and some technical statistic questions. It was fairy easy regarding to the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Long and slow interview process with many breaks of no communication for weeks on end beginning with multiple phone interviews and culminating in a 5 hour long in person interview with 5 different people for 1 hour each, one of which includes a lunch you will not have time to eat while speaking. In the final stages of the interview, they like to throw a "curve ball" where one of the interviewers leaves the room repeatedly to "attend to a meeting" while asking you to solve math problems and cutting the interview short. They also want you to follow up with them afterwards via email to submit any additional work you wanted to show on the math problems during this stage of the interview. After waiting 2 weeks to hear back from them, the recruiter contact negotiating my salary asked my salary expectations and went back to them. After another 2 weeks without contact my recruiter asked me if I'd be willing to accept a lower salary offer, to which I agreed. MMA then rescinded the offer without explanation. I have never had a less professional interview experience with a company.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a data analysis project you've completed
      Is it worth it for a company to buy an ad with a higher Nielsen rating given a formula   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I received the first round phone interview from the VP so far. It's around 30 mins. Talked about the recent project a lot, he is a very nice person. From what I know, the hiring process is very fast.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics.

Interview

A series of phone interviews, 3 in total.
    1 with HR, 1 with VP, 1 with SVP then a final round on site.
    The phone interviews generally start with behavioral questions that are followed by technical questions on statistical modelling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

One phone interview, one technical phone interview, and one 4-5hr long in-person interview.

The interview was difficult. Overall, I felt disrespected by the interviewers' overt rudeness and their desperation to assert dominance. I felt uneasy about the fact that many interviewers openly discussed commonly working until 2am, and told me that they had to word their responses carefully when I asked about work-life balance. After the in-person interview, I was very uninterested in the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (South Norwalk, CT (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

A couple of Phone screens one of the phone screens was technical interview second was a discussion about my resume and how well I fit in the role. After couple of weeks, they called me Onsite where 6 people from peer to senior VP interviewed for 6 hours .

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, They were more interested in knowing how I think   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions from 7 or 8 different people about yourself and your career. Some of the guys are very dull to the extent that you fight hard not to fall asleep while talking to them over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard and earn a lot of money?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was first called in by a staffing agency who coordinated the interview. The first round was to test my knowledge in linear modelling starting off with basic questions leading to assumptions questions to a more in-depth understanding of model building and imputations.
    The second round was more of a managerial round which was also very pleasant experience. The third and final rounds were in their downtown office with six employees of the company. It was a half a day process and was very tiring to the end. They made sure it was a pleasant experience but unfortunately they decided to overlook me and did not give a feedback to date the reason for it .

Director - Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics in May 2015.

Interview

The whole process took place on the phone. 2 separate calls with VPs followed by a third with an EVP. Mostly behavioral questions, not super technical.

I was hesitant to even apply to this company after seeing the terrible reviews here on Glassdoor, but everybody that I dealt with was super professional, transparent, and kind.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about in what types of situations you might use different types of models.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

i had two phone call interview. The first one I was interviewed by the VP of company, he asked some technical questions. The second one was also some technical questions. The on-site interview was with 5 people, generally like conversations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.