Marketing Management Analytics Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Marketing Management Analytics

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marketing Management Analytics

Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (India)

Interview

On campus recruitment 1st round was general discussion, a topic was given and we had to talk on that. 2nd round was interview where questions were asked on statistics and econometrics. What is multicollinearity how do you detect and solve it.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on statistics and econometrics
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (United States)

Interview

I had three phone interviews before being invited on site for in person interviews, one with a recruiter and two with team members. Fairly standard scenario and case questions. The on site was a bit of a mess. The recruiter had flown in that morning from another office and wasn't able to access the building I was interviewing at. Once we were in the building no-one knew which room I was interviewing in. After we found the room and the interviews began, at one point an interview was interrupted to be told I was interviewing with the wrong person and the interviewers needed to switch. Another highlight was an HR exec asking multiple illegal questions about immigration and visa status. Having said all that, interviewers were generally friendly and easy to talk to. After the on site, I was called and given a verbal offer, including salary and benefit details, as well as a tentative start date. Two days later I received an email rescinding the offer. In conclusion, I'd give this company a wide berth. Unprofessional and not worth the trouble. In the event you receive an offer, based on my experience I'd recommend not counting it as firm until you're seated at your desk.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to attribute a value to a particular marketing channel.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY)

Interview

3 Phone interview with Recruiter, HR and coworker. One on site interview in the office. The phone interview was about behavior questions, and some technical statistic questions. It was fairy easy regarding to the questions.

Interview Questions
Marketing Management Analytics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Long and slow interview process with many breaks of no communication for weeks on end beginning with multiple phone interviews and culminating in a 5 hour long in person interview with 5 different people for 1 hour each, one of which includes a lunch you will not have time to eat while speaking. In the final stages of the interview, they like to throw a "curve ball" where one of the interviewers leaves the room repeatedly to "attend to a meeting" while asking you to solve math problems and cutting the interview short. They also want you to follow up with them afterwards via email to submit any additional work you wanted to show on the math problems during this stage of the interview. After waiting 2 weeks to hear back from them, the recruiter contact negotiating my salary asked my salary expectations and went back to them. After another 2 weeks without contact my recruiter asked me if I'd be willing to accept a lower salary offer, to which I agreed. MMA then rescinded the offer without explanation. I have never had a less professional interview experience with a company.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a data analysis project you've completed Is it worth it for a company to buy an ad with a higher Nielsen rating given a formula
Anonymous Employee in Calcutta
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (Calcutta) in Dec 2018

Interview

No written round. 2 rounds consisting of GD and PI. GD was easy where we were asked to speak on a particular topic. PI consisted of Statistical questions, graph interpretation, some HR or personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was given a statistical graph and was asked to interpret that
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (United States)

Interview

I received the first round phone interview from the VP so far. It's around 30 mins. Talked about the recent project a lot, he is a very nice person. From what I know, the hiring process is very fast.

Interview Questions
Marketing Management Analytics
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (United States)

Interview

A series of phone interviews, 3 in total. 1 with HR, 1 with VP, 1 with SVP then a final round on site. The phone interviews generally start with behavioral questions that are followed by technical questions on statistical modelling

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

One phone interview, one technical phone interview, and one 4-5hr long in-person interview. The interview was difficult. Overall, I felt disrespected by the interviewers' overt rudeness and their desperation to assert dominance. I felt uneasy about the fact that many interviewers openly discussed commonly working until 2am, and told me that they had to word their responses carefully when I asked about work-life balance. After the in-person interview, I was very uninterested in the company.

Interview Questions
Marketing Management Analytics
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (India)

Interview

Only 1:1 meeting with no technical and project questions. If you are wife, husband or any relative then no need of interview only. They are hiring from Kolkata college because from their they will get same religion people.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ready to give your first month salary to consultany?
Anonymous Employee in South Norwalk, CT
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Marketing Management Analytics (South Norwalk, CT) in May 2016

Interview

A couple of Phone screens one of the phone screens was technical interview second was a discussion about my resume and how well I fit in the role. After couple of weeks, they called me Onsite where 6 people from peer to senior VP interviewed for 6 hours .

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions, They were more interested in knowing how I think
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews