MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MarketsandMarkets

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Round 1 HR round Your personal information? Why would we hire you? Round 2 Personal round Round 3 Group discussion

Interview Questions
  • What is the market estimation of maggie?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

Hiring took place via college campus. Three interviews with questions on Market Estimation and Market Sizing. They also ask Scenarios based on the same. First interview was in Groups Discussion format and the other 2 were Personal Interviews with 1-1 format.

Interview Questions
  • Market Estimation, Few scenarios on Market Estimating and Market Sizing

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

There were a total of 4 rounds, each of which were elimination rounds. Starting with a Group Exercise where we are to picture ourselves in the shoes of a Strategy Head and share resolution to a problem. This was followed by a guesstimation round which was also a written round with a group of 10 people. Post this, a telephonic round was conducted which was company specific strategy/guesstimation round and finally an A/V conference round with the CEO & COO.

Interview Questions
  • It's 6p.m right now in Pune, how many people would be drinking tea at this point? (This was a pure guesstimation question)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune)

Interview

The interview rounds are far too many, they do not reveal the no of interview rounds they are going to take. also it takes months of waiting to know about further interview schedule. As for me, i got out in the fourth round which was a Pi with the manager. Rest all rounds were group interviews, where they asked us market estimation questions.

Interview Questions
  • How many cars were sold in pune during this year? How many people bought two wheelers from ecommerce websites in the past 6 months. How many packets of maggi were sold in pune this month

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

they took six rounds but they didn't offer anything, waste of time, disgusting experience. in every round they only ask market expectation of maggie noodles, the rounds includes the assignments too, assignments mainly are about the field which you are applying for,

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

5-6 rounds in the process. Basic market research questions were asked. Domain specific questions were asked as well. Process includes aptitude test, PI, and telephonic interviews. HR were quite supportive throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was zoom call interview with 14 other people interviewing for a job and there were other batches also and they hired two among all of us. They asked to give introduction then market estimation and research related questions.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Only one interview round was conducted for hiring. The HR recruiter had already explained the basic concepts about the company to be thorough with and also provided links to the company for guidance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

This interview is the worst thing that happened in my life, The interview process involves 6 rounds in which whether you are interviewed for blockchain, healthcare, or any other field you will be getting questions only on maggie market estimation. I have applied for one domain and then I have gone through 3 months procedure of interviews. after that much lengthy procedure (including 2 group interviews, one personal interview, 2 assignments, final group interview) which is of no use. They said your profile is matching our requirements. such a disgusting experience. why would anyone take these many rounds if the profile of the candidate is not matching, I waited for more than 2 months for this company, and the result was nothing, they only do time waste procedures. please don't waste your time waiting for such companies, there are many good companies out there hope this helps.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Mumbai) in Jul 2020

Interview

There were total 4 rounds. Each round was a zoom call interview with other candidates. There were 2-3 panel members. My overall experience was great. Try to keep your answers short and to the point. Also try to answer before other candidates as after that answers keep on repeating and you are unable to differentiate yourself from others.

Interview Questions
  • Why markets and Markets? Market estimation questions in every round. Tell me about yourself. Before each round they provide you with study material which is enough. Also thoroughly go through their website.
3 people found this interview helpful