Cover image for MarketsandMarkets

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 118 interviews

Recruiter23%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

There was in total 5 steps. 1st round was GD, then 2nd round was written assignment and then there was personal interview and further rounds were interviews with the company heads.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand about market research.
    Answer Question

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Good first job experience! Learnt a lot about the industry and got ready for next challenges! Seniors were helpful and nice. Good first job experience, campus placement good, senior management are really nice

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Initially the process was good with basic hr question, Asked to write a report but the interviewer asked something out of the report like cgd round etc. They mere looking only at the communication skill .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

First round was a HR introduction round. Second round was a personal interview on past experiences. Third round was a group discussion. Final round was a panel interview with situation based questions

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in Jul 2022

Interview

Great interview process Online interview Easy to communicate with HR Technical round - 30-60 mins interview Managable interview with proper preparation Crisp and to be subject process Very professional and decent approach with timely updates

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

It was very informative. The interviewer was timely and friendly. Overall I think that I would have to say without a doubt that I think it went very well. I hope that I can be a part of this emerging company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied through University. The interview process took 3 days. After applying i got a call next day in which the HR asked few questions like tell me about yourself and what u know about market research. Next day I got one assignment and my interview was scheduled. The HR was very sweet and helped me throughout.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions related to my technical field. 2. Questions on market strategy 3. Estimate question

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

It was a smooth process and the recruitment team was very helpful and supportive throughout the process, They guided me and i was very much impressed with their behavior. All the best

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Mumbai)

Interview

It was a panel interview. It was a online process and the interview was scheduled in 2 rounds. First was the HR round and Second was technical round. Basic knowledge of your course is must.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Prepare a marketing strategy for given product Q. How many chairs were sold in Mumbai last year?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews

MarketsandMarkets Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MarketsandMarkets as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Analyst and Research Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Market Research Analyst and Sales Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MarketsandMarkets takes an average of 18 days when considering 99 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Sales Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MarketsandMarkets according to 99 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 16.67%