MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 105 interviews

Recruiter22%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

It was a smooth process and the recruitment team was very helpful and supportive throughout the process, They guided me and i was very much impressed with their behavior. All the best

Interview Questions
  • Questions were related to the job profile
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Mumbai)

Interview

It was a panel interview. It was a online process and the interview was scheduled in 2 rounds. First was the HR round and Second was technical round. Basic knowledge of your course is must.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Prepare a marketing strategy for given product Q. How many chairs were sold in Mumbai last year?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Ondal) in Nov 2021

Interview

The JD shared was a mismatch with the interview process. The interviewer was contradicting his own statements on the JD. First round was a formal discussion followed by market sizing questions.

Interview Questions
  • Run me through your resume and past experience
  • Can you highlight a custom project which you have handled and made a significant contribution?
  • This job is about handling a syndicated research team and there is 20% scope for custom research. Would you be interested?
  • But this team is only syndicated research. No custom work. So you wont be interested right? (conflicting with his previous statement)
  • The i think you are best suited to be interviewed for our custom research team. Would you be interested to take it up?
  • But at M&M we do only syndicated research and no custom. So i dont think you are interested.

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Good interviewer is cool all qa related questions process performance related questions difference between load & stress testing difference between Authorization & authentication all project related questions why you wanted to change current company roles and responsibilities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

1st round was Group discussion where market sizing (estimation) questions were asked. 2nd round was Technical round where market entry strategy and market attractiveness analysis questions were asked. 3rd round was Personal interview

Interview Questions
  • How many insurance term plans can be sold in an year in India?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in Sep 2021

Interview

one round GD and PI. They are taking very less students from the GD round. Most probably they may take more round of GD's and PI's , if necessary . Like if more students applied and they have less requirement. Sometime they may not select any one from the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic GD questions like your achievement and suggest Tagline for any company.
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Interview was for market research position(Energy vertical),everything was good regarding the interview process as it was more on the technical side like question were regarding cgd round etc. and latest oalp round,how many blocks were awarded etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New Delhi) in Jul 2021

Interview

According to the post, They were looking for candidates who don't even have knowledge of recruitment, though they would train the candidates. After the interview, they mentioned that they are only looking for "experienced" candidates in recruitment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Accelerated hiring process which included the CEO, COO, and their board of directors. However, they are obviously just trying to extract information about competitors. Questions always go back to specific numbers and how you sold a deal that they have never been able to land. The interview is a fact-finding mission to get competitive information. Two separate occasions claimed they would like to put together an offer and when I checked with the recruiter they said there was a hiring freeze.

Interview Questions
  • They are just trying to extract information about competitors. Questions always go back to specific numbers and how you sold a deal that they have never been able to break into so they are on fact-finding mission and use the interviews to get competitive information.
1 person found this interview helpful

MarketsandMarkets

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets

Interview

Round 1 HR round Your personal information? Why would we hire you? Round 2 Personal round Round 3 Group discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews