MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions

Interviews at MarketsandMarkets

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Horrible experience with the recruitment process for a particular role.
    The management had no understanding of the role and why they need it.
    As part of the selection process they tried to get actual work done which otherwise was given to vendor.

Finally the whole process proved to be a hoax and they realized that they don't need an in house data science team.

Interview Questions

• No question that was relevant to the role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager in India by the name of Ankit & Shweta. I then had a roleplay a few days later with the CEO, which, not knowing anything about the company, was a bit challenging. In fact, I could hardly understand him.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay - "pretend I am a client and let's do a roleplay, and I already have Frost & Sullivan/Gartner, why do I need you?"   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and shared role and responsibilities of Account Director position. Had a role play with executives from India. First call introducing yourself, provide company overview, value proposition and executives asked questions so role play was interactive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what makes MarketsandMarkets unique to other research firms in North America?   1 Answer

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviews were very fast and did not go into to much depth. I did have this interview with the CEO, and have not spoken to him since. I didn't think it went too well, but I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our report vs competitors?   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Focus on past experience and list of contact to generate new business

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open for discussion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in September 2020.

Interview

It was zoom call interview with 14 other people interviewing for a job and there were other batches also and they hired two among all of us. They asked to give introduction then market estimation and research related questions.

AEP Interview

Interview

Only one interview round was conducted for hiring. The HR recruiter had already explained the basic concepts about the company to be thorough with and also provided links to the company for guidance.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

This interview is the worst thing that happened in my life, The interview process involves 6 rounds in which whether you are interviewed for blockchain, healthcare, or any other field you will be getting questions only on maggie market estimation. I have applied for one domain and then I have gone through 3 months procedure of interviews. after that much lengthy procedure (including 2 group interviews, one personal interview, 2 assignments, final group interview) which is of no use. They said your profile is matching our requirements. such a disgusting experience. why would anyone take these many rounds if the profile of the candidate is not matching, I waited for more than 2 months for this company, and the result was nothing, they only do time waste procedures. please don't waste your time waiting for such companies, there are many good companies out there

hope this helps.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Mumbai) in July 2020.

Interview

There were total 4 rounds. Each round was a zoom call interview with other candidates. There were 2-3 panel members. My overall experience was great. Try to keep your answers short and to the point. Also try to answer before other candidates as after that answers keep on repeating and you are unable to differentiate yourself from others.

Interview Questions

• Why markets and Markets?
      Market estimation questions in every round.
      Tell me about yourself.
      Before each round they provide you with study material which is enough. Also thoroughly go through their website.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Research related questions...basic market research concepts and logic according to the profile being offered. Market size questions. Primary and Secondary research related questions. What all things you will include in research report. Questions related to The domain.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.