MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MarketsandMarkets Interview Questions

Interviews at MarketsandMarkets

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Horrible experience with the recruitment process for a particular role.
    The management had no understanding of the role and why they need it.
    As part of the selection process they tried to get actual work done which otherwise was given to vendor.

Finally the whole process proved to be a hoax and they realized that they don't need an in house data science team.

Interview Questions

• No question that was relevant to the role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Manager in India by the name of Ankit & Shweta. I then had a roleplay a few days later with the CEO, which, not knowing anything about the company, was a bit challenging. In fact, I could hardly understand him.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay - "pretend I am a client and let's do a roleplay, and I already have Frost & Sullivan/Gartner, why do I need you?"   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and shared role and responsibilities of Account Director position. Had a role play with executives from India. First call introducing yourself, provide company overview, value proposition and executives asked questions so role play was interactive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what makes MarketsandMarkets unique to other research firms in North America?   1 Answer

Client Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Fort Myers, FL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviews were very fast and did not go into to much depth. I did have this interview with the CEO, and have not spoken to him since. I didn't think it went too well, but I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our report vs competitors?   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Focus on past experience and list of contact to generate new business

Interview Questions

Negotiation

open for discussion

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Research related questions...basic market research concepts and logic according to the profile being offered. Market size questions. Primary and Secondary research related questions. What all things you will include in research report. Questions related to The domain.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

NAme ,place, skills,

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets (New Delhi).

Interview

Many rounds and everyone ask the same type of questions. Two HR rounds then technical rounds then research head round. They focus on the previous work that you have done.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Group Discussion group interview, 2 rounds of interview, easy interview, simple interview, but the domain specific interviews may be technical and one has to keep with the latest technologies it depends on your domain as well

BDE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketsandMarkets.

Interview

Simple process where they ask for situational questions and your past experience. The process took around 2-3 weeks . It was a fairly easy interview with normal career related questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.