MarketsandMarkets Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2021

Found 632 of over 639 reviews

3.5
MarketsandMarkets Founder & CEO Sandeep Sugla (no image)
Sandeep Sugla
Pros
  • "Good work culture, flexible timings, and friendly employees(in 88 reviews)

• "Excellent Work-life Balance if you know your work well(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work Life balance gets hampered and stability is one of the m ajor concern(in 27 reviews)

• "Highly unprofessional work culture(in 25 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Jun 7, 2021 - Web Marketing Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy Environment to Work, Company Looks after employees very well, senior staff is cooperative

Cons

should conduct sports activities for employees

3 people found this review helpful

EA to CPO

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review and we are happy to hear about your personal experience. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email us at wecare@marketsandmarkets.com.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to gain a diverse range of experience in sales

Jul 28, 2021 - Senior Associate%2C Client Services in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive senior and mid management, work culture, salary on time, client facing opportunity and good sales incentives

Cons

The organization is rapidly evolving so you will see new initiatives being taken up everyday, and initiatives as old as 2 months can be scrapped at a moment's notice. High pressure to achieve agressive targets, work life balance may get impacted

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Culture of GIVE - For Clients as well as Employees

Jun 3, 2021 - Vice President, Marketing in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

During this global pandemic what MarketsandMarkets as a company did for its employees is commendable. At personal front as well as for few of my team members, ’ve seen the company and the management rising to the occasion to ensure personal well-being of each and every employee. Kudos to the task force (a team of 30+ employees) who has been working tirelessly for the past 2 months to provide constant support to the employees and their families in need anywhere in the country – be it arranging for medical supplies or oxygen cylinders, hospital beds or home-care isolation facilities, and the recent one being the vaccination drive for the employees and their families. Feels great to be a part of the company where every employee and their family members are treated as part of an extended family!

Cons

Just like any person, company do have their own limitations, but learning from these limitations & trying to overcome is what makes it better. MarketsandMarkets is following the same practice & I wish that it will be soon in the list of best companies to work for.

6 people found this review helpful

EA to CPO

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! The safety of our employees has always been one of our top priorities and we are happy to have been able to offer our support during these challenging times. If you’d like to provide further feedback please write to us at wecare@marketsandmarkets.com.

4. 5.0

Great co.

Jul 28, 2021 - Client Growth Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

Only unicorn in the mArket research space for emerging markets with fantastic scope for company growth budding now with new leadership

Cons

Management has too many meetings that land up going no where and turns out to be a huge waste of time + fights over clients intetanlly

Be the first to find this review helpful
    5. 5.0

Lucrative incentives during the worst economy downfall of COVID-19 Pandemic

Apr 11, 2021 - Client Growth Partner in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

It takes time to understand the business and companies expectations from you, but when you get a hang of it, you are in for a very good tenure and money Most important thing is to get a good team and manager, I was lucky enough to get into a highest performing team and the most amazing managers. Ayush & Jasdeep. They made my life so easy and helped me in every sale. Made a good money apart from the salary. Even in the worst scenario of COVID pandemic, we all not only get to keep our jobs but also got a very amazing incentives. Salary breakup is in favour for tax saving professionals. Hierarchy is pretty transparent, CPO or CEO are just a whatsApp away(yes, right, you have their WhatsApp numbers and they do respond to your texts) Global exposure in terms of good international accounts and time flexibility, you could be talking to someone in Australia/ Japan/Germany and Canada in a same day. Amazing WFH options, with great IT support.

Cons

No tangible growth. Work expectations from entry level professional or VP with 10+ years of experience is same, only the quota changes.

8 people found this review helpful
    6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Management should think of the attrition

Jul 4, 2021 - Team Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible login hours and sometimes you get good managers

Cons

No standard salary bands, senior associates sometimes earns more than a team lead. No goal setting process or skill enhancement. Just expected to work like a bull. Do not hire for a long time even if the team size is less by 50% due to resignation. Still workload remains same on the team. Very wrong paperwork of sales incentive scheme. Seems like incentives are just on papers or for head level only. Policies or rules changes fortnight without informing employees. Toxic work culture. Management is not aware of what level of toxic culture is getting on grounds due to CXOs. Non-practical mandates are enforced without thinking of the challenges. This is degraded report quality. Parking not available at office for employees other than leadership. In WFH scenario, they have not provided laptops to employees even after months. No transperency in company policies through HR. No allowances like internet or anything. Manages social media reviews at the time of hiring

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to learn about market research

Jun 21, 2021 - Research Analyst in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Implementation of standard work processes and research practice Great work life balance (especially if working in a syndicated research team) Satisfactory salary structure for freshers Supportive managers and domain heads which actually help and mentor teammates

Cons

Worst HR policies (for leaves and education support) Very less focus on training and development Too much extra work due to unnecessary mandates without any standard training or learning

3 people found this review helpful

EA to CPO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We understand that you didn't have a more positive experience working at MnM. Feedback is what allows our culture to grow and improve and we are committed to creating an environment where all our employees can thrive. If you are happy to do so, we’d like to personally connect. Please feel free to reach out to us at wecare@marketsandmarkets.com anytime.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Glad to be a part of MarketsandMarkets Family !

May 31, 2021 - Senior Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Leadership, Helpful Management, Happy Environment

Cons

No Cons identified so far

5 people found this review helpful

EA to CPO

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We are happy to hear about your personal experience. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email us at wecare@marketsandmarkets.com.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

marketing executive

Jul 18, 2021 - Marketing Executive in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

really friendly, comfort and great atmosphere to work

Cons

nothng to worst in that company all alre sorted

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A Company which Cares for their Employees and Families like their Family

Jun 1, 2021 - Senior Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

In this COVID pandemic situation everyone is struggling to save their jobs, fulfill their families requirements and most important getting Vaccinated. MarketsandMarkets has gone a step beyond that and organised a Vaccination camp specially for their Employees and family friends. I would like to thank all the Team members who has made this drive so smooth and hassle free; and Special thank you to our Boss and leadership team.

Cons

Will get back to you on this

5 people found this review helpful

EA to CPO

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! The safety of our employees has always been one of our top priorities and we are happy to have been able to offer our support during these challenging times. If you’d like to provide further feedback please email us at wecare@marketsandmarkets.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 632 Reviews