Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 278 candidate interviews
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

First round of interview had an over the phone Interview, waiting to hear back from them. I was assisted to wait for 5 days to hear back from them and if selected will be moved to second round of interview, which is gonna be an in-person interview

Interview Questions
  • it was mostly behavioral and experience based
    Answer Question
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

JD's are as below : Maintaining and Monitoring LAN Networks Installation and configuration DHCP, DNS servers Configuration of IP addresses and enabling remote access Responsible for managing instance of CentOS Linux Server along with multiple Windows 2003/2008 Servers, VM-ware Servers Responsible for day to day troubleshooting for technologies like Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, ISA, MS Virtualization. Responsible for AD, ADC, DNS, DHCP in Windows Platform. Installation and configuration of x64/x86 servers & user's system in local and remote location. Responsible for storage management & timely backups of Exchange, Active Directory, Linux, etc. Installation & Configuring of test & production servers for the development team across India & US Collating the shift handover documentation to ensure all parties have visibility of incidents closed and ongoing, service impacts, outstanding requests and scheduled changes. Monitoring services through the use of monitoring tools.

Maruti Suzuki
Application

I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

Presentation given by me followed by combined Technical and HR interview. Presentation format was provided by the company beforehand. Technical portion revolved around the basics of Strength of Materials, Production and Thermodynamics whereas HR was entirely from my Resume.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of Engine Cycle, Stress-Strain and Iron Carbide Diagram.
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

First we had aptitude test then I had two rounds of interview. One was HR round and the other was technical round. The gap between test and interview was quite long, which could be reduced.

Interview Questions
  • Question about combustion cycles in technical and general HR questions in the HR round like my future plans etc.
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

The initial process before the interview was good as the test was conducted on amcat to reduce the cheaing by students during the pandemic but the actual interview process was disgusting with an interview just lasting for about 20 min at an average. The interviewer looked puzzled and did not have much knowledge himself, at the end all depends on luck. They try to look for candidates who will stay for a long time but fail to identify them and miss out on the talented ones.

Interview Questions
  • Carnot cycle of an SI engine (Question was incorrect). Had applied for RnD yet was asked questions on sale figures.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2021

Interview

Their was a online test divided into 3 sections . After the test shortlisted students have to give the presentation and interview. In the interview they just ask questions like do u know where do we use electronics in car and why do you want this job why not mba or startup.it was a mixed technical and hr interview last for 6-7 mins !! Yes only this short duration I don't know why were they in so much hurry. The didn't ask a single technical question .Interview was just waste of efforts that interviewer don't know how to evaluate someones qualification. Maybe they r looking for someone who can stay in their company for longer period of time but they fail to identify them . It just completely dependent on luck.

Maruti Suzuki
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

First there is an aptitude + technical test conducted by cocubes. After 2 weeks declaration of test results .Then short listed candidates will have PPT and Interview round based on time availability. After that declaration of results.

Interview Questions
  • What are the qualities that make you feel separate from another.
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

Short and Mostly technical. 4-5 members were there in the panel. They asked regarding previous job experiences. Few HR questions related to your introduction and subject. If you worked in auto sector then it's very easy. They want experienced people.

Interview Questions
Maruti Suzuki
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2021

Interview

Technical test Aptitude test Mental ability test Reasoning Psychometric test 5 min presentation 25 min technical plus HR interview Presentation is of 3 slides, 1st one is of your details, second is your 2 Best accomplishments and last one is of how are you different from others

Interview Questions
Maruti Suzuki
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki

Interview

Interviewer was professional and friendly they ask simple questions about yourself your background and basic questions regarding automobile engineering They take a 20 min written test which has McQ as well as single sentence answers

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 278 Interviews

Popular Careers with Maruti Suzuki Job Seekers