Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2012.

Interview

Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview

Resume was shortlisted from the campus recruitment drive. There were interviewers, they questioned my basics in electrical and the asked a simple problem. The other person asked some behavioral questions and some random questions about firecrackers and lightings.

Interview Questions

• Basic electrical knowledge based questions   2 Answers

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2010.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward. No much complicated questions. They want to understand your working and way of thinking. All the process was very smooth and they dont dig in too deep in technical

Negotiation

No negotiation.. they give you a very nice offer

Computer Operator Interview

Interview

Best of the company are oldest . Pls contact the interview and full opinion for the job in this company and good knowledge of computer systems and hardware systems for this job

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi) in August 2018.

Interview

Very Technical, in fact, Very Unrelated to the job. They ask very tedious question rather than focusing on the person itself. They should be recruiting more holistically. It's not only the technical knowledge, but the retention also that matters. and having a big ego doesn't help attract the best students.

Interview Questions

• What is the Specification of the lathe in your lab?   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

1st round at Dealers office with HR screening based on any previous experience with customer domain,
    2nd day interview at Maruti suzuki regional service centre guindy interviewers are very gentle , oline assessment test was done on notepad.

Interview Questions

• written test of 5 sections- Psycometry, Quantitative Aptitude, verbal apti, customer related questions, Technical round.   Answer Question

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kota, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kota, Rajasthan) in June 2012.

Interview

firstly they call for first round where they ask many questions and than explain job .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

The first step in the interview process is to get shortlisted for interview. This may involve you sending a tailored CV and cover letter in response to an advertised position or going through an online application process. In some cases you may be headhunted or called to interview on the basis of a strong referral.

Interview Questions

• How do you work?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in our company   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Organization visited in august and Written test , psychometric test were conducted by COCUBES and shortlisted candidates were asked for ppt round then technical and HR round. Technical round was more focused on training project and technical knowledge

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.