Marvist Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marvist Consulting Interview Questions

3.5

Sort:

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting.

Interview

Interviews and the process is detailed and takes several days. Same day attending interview and decision on same day will not happen. Need to be patient.

Both written and interview rounds will be there for all levels. The work involves doing work not talking to people. They see how well you will be able to do work based on tests that try for replicate some work aspects. If you don't do well in test, then no use of doing interview well. Same way, don't do interview well but do test well - will not work out. Need to do well in both areas.

Interview Questions

• One question or part of interview was that they will go into detail in a certain previous work assignment. Almost, every one this has happened   1 Answer

IT Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Professional and corporate type despite being an small and medium business. They had a clear idea of what they want. They had done their homework and they knew the key things that they wanted from this position.

When alternate ideas were presented, they listened and asked how that will help achieve the objectives. Good understanding and willing to listen to good ideas.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Himayatnagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Himayatnagar) in June 2015.

Interview

4 to 5 rounds on 4 to 5 days of simple questions as find the differences and all . For experience candidate also same questions and same rounds .Boring

Interview Questions

• repeats the same question in all rounds   1 Answer

Web Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through a job portal. In a couple of days I got a call from the recruiter. She has asked few questions related to my educational background and then scheduled my interview. Written tests & personal interviews are conducted at the office. Interviews involved technical discussions as well as personality assessment.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are very different and I liked them.   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting in January 2012.

Interview

After the written test the management might call you for any number of meetings as per their wish (happened to me)
    I first met the HR
    Second the written test
    Third I meet the team Lead (Turns up after 3 hours of the allotted time slot)
    Asked to wait for a call for another meeting which did not happen at all

(Wasted a lot of time)

Interview Questions

• Do you live in a rented apartment or own a house
      A lot of personal questions as well others which had nothing to do with the position I applied for or in general the interview process itself

(May be I it was a bad day for me)   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad).

Interview

Written tests and interviews. First round was with Recruiting department. Then after few days they set up meeting with Team Leaders. Focus was on writing and thinking skills.

There were several types of writing tests and some other written tests. After first round they said they will contact after a few days.

My tests were not same as for other positions that were being hired. They use different talent tests for different kinds of jobs.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

Both interview and written rounds are there. Office is peaceful and calm. Several activities are done in single day in case you are scheduled candidate.

After 1st round they told me all the best and said only selected candidates will be informed and asked not to follow-up. Got call for second round, did not follow-up from my side.

One walk-in came, HR spend a few minutes and asked them to come later. Better go after scheduling over phone, unless position is walk-in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the public personalities who inspire you most?   Answer Question
    • Asked how good my computer and typing skills are? Also asked about Excel and MS office Skills.   Answer Question
    • Asked questions about various digital marketing methods - SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics to check my knowledge   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Secunderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Expect less face to face interview time. There are more rounds of tests that are very different. For finding out candidate skill, they depend on the tests rather than the interview.

The office is very quiet and employees are sincerely working. Employees are very dignified. Office is posh and best in the building.

The process is conducted politely but firmly. There is a section in the office to sit down, on another side their is place where tests are administered. Interviews are conducted in conference rooms. Some tests are given in another small hall.

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Secunderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional and formal unlike most of the small companies that I attended. The entire process is systematic. Preference is for those without Digital Marketing experience. The belief in the company is that most of those working in digital marketing in other companies are not having IQ / aptitude or relevant experience suited to the clientele of Marvist.

Marvist will hire any stranger from any background. Whether you are known or not known, you will be reviewed on merit. However, you need to have skill and match the company value system.

Interview Questions

• Who inspires you and what are you strengths are common questions.   Answer Question

Web Marketing Specialist - India Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in September 2013.

Interview

They conducted several tests including Marketing test and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Marketing questions are really good and testing our understanding of Marketing concepts.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.