Marvist Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Marvist Consulting

3.5

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

There will be both written rounds and a small interview in the 1st round. Only those who clear first round will be called for 2nd round. There is a registration form or inputs for HR interview form that will be given first. Here year of pass out, percentage and admission on merit is checked. You will be asked about your preferences. Merit admission to professional college is given importance.

You will be asked preference of job role - individual performer, team management, administrator. Based on this choice you are asked related questions. Your opinions and preferences matter and you are not pushed into a role you do not prefer. Except, when you have an innate talent for a role that you may not realize

The second round will have longer personal interviews and some tests maybe there. The selection process is holistic and only 10-15% of time will be in actual interviews. Unless it is very senior positions when on each job role 15 minute discussion may be held

I was very honest and told my opinions honestly but politely. Was told later by HR that fake or wrong information is considered character issue and will fail you in your interview. Company prefers those who have overcome struggles successfully.

For an analyst role, you will be challenged intellectually in the interview. You are expected to see both sides of the coin. Your response and objectivity on a tricky subject will be tested. If you get emotional and lose your objectivity forget about getting hired in an analyst role. You are unfit for an analytical role.

Founder is very intelligent, analytical and wise. If you are a genuine analyst, you will appreciate the interview. No 2 people will get the same question. Some common questions maybe asked during initial few minutes to make you comfortable. Based on your CV, test and your answers in the tests - the questions are framed on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between sales and marketing   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Secunderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Expect less face to face interview time. There are more rounds of tests that are very different. For finding out candidate skill, they depend on the tests rather than the interview.

The office is very quiet and employees are sincerely working. Employees are very dignified. Office is posh and best in the building.

The process is conducted politely but firmly. There is a section in the office to sit down, on another side their is place where tests are administered. Interviews are conducted in conference rooms. Some tests are given in another small hall.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad).

Interview

Written tests and interviews. First round was with Recruiting department. Then after few days they set up meeting with Team Leaders. Focus was on writing and thinking skills.

There were several types of writing tests and some other written tests. After first round they said they will contact after a few days.

My tests were not same as for other positions that were being hired. They use different talent tests for different kinds of jobs.

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting.

Interview

Interviews and the process is detailed and takes several days. Same day attending interview and decision on same day will not happen. Need to be patient.

Both written and interview rounds will be there for all levels. The work involves doing work not talking to people. They see how well you will be able to do work based on tests that try for replicate some work aspects. If you don't do well in test, then no use of doing interview well. Same way, don't do interview well but do test well - will not work out. Need to do well in both areas.

Interview Questions

• One question or part of interview was that they will go into detail in a certain previous work assignment. Almost, every one this has happened   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

Both interview and written rounds are there. Office is peaceful and calm. Several activities are done in single day in case you are scheduled candidate.

After 1st round they told me all the best and said only selected candidates will be informed and asked not to follow-up. Got call for second round, did not follow-up from my side.

One walk-in came, HR spend a few minutes and asked them to come later. Better go after scheduling over phone, unless position is walk-in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the public personalities who inspire you most?   Answer Question
    • Asked how good my computer and typing skills are? Also asked about Excel and MS office Skills.   Answer Question
    • Asked questions about various digital marketing methods - SEO, Google Adwords, Analytics to check my knowledge   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Executives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Secunderabad) in March 2016.

Interview

There are many positions in the firm. Even for freshers based on aptitude, quality of project work and knowledge of digital marketing a person could be considered for executive or analyst position. Analyst positions are higher paying but the cut-offs for selection tests, academic percentages and competitive exam scores are also high. Both tests and interviews are important. Both talent and character are important during selection. Experience and training in digital marketing institutes is given little importance. Freshers with good talent & attitude are preferred.

If your expectations are not as per market, they will not negotiate, they will reject you. Be careful about what expected compensation you tell the HR. As per your talent and performance in tests you will get salary as per your grade. Negotiation is not helpful for freshers, the number given is not negotiable. They will do projects with lesser staff than maintain a bench.

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secunderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Secunderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

Very professional and formal unlike most of the small companies that I attended. The entire process is systematic. Preference is for those without Digital Marketing experience. The belief in the company is that most of those working in digital marketing in other companies are not having IQ / aptitude or relevant experience suited to the clientele of Marvist.

Marvist will hire any stranger from any background. Whether you are known or not known, you will be reviewed on merit. However, you need to have skill and match the company value system.

Interview Questions

• Who inspires you and what are you strengths are common questions.   Answer Question

IT Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Very Professional and corporate type despite being an small and medium business. They had a clear idea of what they want. They had done their homework and they knew the key things that they wanted from this position.

When alternate ideas were presented, they listened and asked how that will help achieve the objectives. Good understanding and willing to listen to good ideas.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Himayatnagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Himayatnagar) in June 2015.

Interview

4 to 5 rounds on 4 to 5 days of simple questions as find the differences and all . For experience candidate also same questions and same rounds .Boring

Interview Questions

• repeats the same question in all rounds   1 Answer

Research Trainee Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvist Consulting (Hyderabad) in September 2014.

Interview

Almost 4 rounds of face to face, 4 rounds of written tests & typing speed test..
    Interview is mainly on mental assessment, and the questions asked were totally on case studies & live examples..

Interview Questions

• How long you are gonna to stay with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just demand for the pay.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.